What's new

India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

It is a matter of perspective....for example if I say Pakistan is gay or Jinnah was gay or your dad is gay...you might find it abusive...
@ waz @The Eagle , @Horus again abusive language, gali the rahee ho mere Pakistan aur mujhe aur keh rehe ho ke me ne gali nahi di what a loser your' look at your first post
Kanjaristan cheerleading like a kanjari for their sugar daddy China... Pathetic
that is your abusive language:blah:

@ waz @The Eagle , @Horus again abusive language, gali the rahee ho mere Pakistan aur mujhe aur keh rehe ho ke me ne gali nahi di what a loser your' look at your first post
Kanjaristan cheerleading like a kanjari for their sugar daddy China... Pathetic
that is your abusive language:blah:
Suddenly if I add gay to pakistan it became abusive for you?

you're continuously using abusive language, you're reported for continuously abusive lanuage @RoyalEnfieldBullet500 :blah:, if i called same to India Called india "GAY" then how do you feel @RoyalEnfieldBullet500 :blah::blah::blah:

you're continuously using abusive language, you're reported for continuously abusive lanuage @RoyalEnfieldBullet500 :blah:, if i called same to India Called india "GAY" then how do you feel @RoyalEnfieldBullet500 :blah::blah::blah:

You mean to say about more terror attacks on french soil ?

No mate,they are just a nuclear armed regional power in Europe,with a decent nuclear powered aircraft carrier

They have ICBMs and thermonuclear weapons to send any one country to oblivion
They have still numerous overseas possessions

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom