What's new

India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

India & China ARE both FIGHTING to keep control of the Indian Coean area from West Asia UPTO Malacca straights.

Although china has far more ships on paper and 5 times the GDP the indian ocean is in INDIAS back yard

FOR china ITS too far to rest complete control .

THEY WILL TRY but INDIA will eventually dominate THEIR OWN INDIAN OCEAN

Very interesting, China can inspire Indo-France's idea to use each other base, I believe that India will have nothing to say if China and Pakistan or Maldives to have some agreement to use each other's base.:lol: China is working on LEMOA idea with SA nations. when we can have a base to supply food, fuel and water for our Navy in Indian Ocean, you can bet we will be permanently there and for ever.

How India can control Indian Ocean when their warships are not safe from DF-21D placed in Tibet, we can virtually make Indian NAVY-LESS :D in case of hostility. Indian Navy is only good to counter small navy or any far far away navy because their don't have the second strike option but DF-21D is China's second artillery against Navy either US, Japan or India.

Last edited:
here is a pic

indofrancemosone_030818071305.jpg
There is no Chinese base at Hambantota

:sarcastic: Gay shupa powa Hind @Storm Force :sarcastic: Chinese navy are comparable USN and taking on hard USN your is nothing in the front of PLAAN @Storm Force :sarcastic:

Taking on the US Navy ?? Please send the stuff you are smoking. It must be pretty good

have you brain you twit @wiseone2 the main threat in western pacific for USN is PLAAN and
get out of your false Indian superiority/ shupa dupa powa ego @wiseone2 :sarcastic:

Western Pacific != Indian Ocean

Very interesting, China can inspire Indo-France's idea to use each other base, I believe that India will have nothing to say if China and Pakistan or Maldives to have some agreement to use each other's base.:lol: China is working on LEMOA idea with SA nations. when we can have a base to supply food, fuel and water for our Navy in Indian Ocean, you can bet we will be permanently there and for ever.

How India can control Indian Ocean when their warships are not safe from DF-21D placed in Tibet, we can virtually make Indian NAVY-LESS :D in case of hostility. Indian Navy is only good to counter small navy or any far far away navy because their don't have the second strike option but DF-21D is China's second artillery against Navy either US, Japan or India.

The DF-21 is unproven weapon

Maldives or Sri Lanka won't give bases to China if it threatens American security
USA and Europe are their largest markets

i think french warships on indian bases is not only a problem for china but also for russia.A NATO country will use indian ports and relations with russia will further detoriate.russia don't want NATO countries anyway near indian ocean.i don't know why indian behavior in this indian ocean is changing rapidly.do they want to depend on other countries in case of naval war? russia might not like it.
What troubles can France bring,some bottles of wine,maybe:-)

Western Pacific != Indian Ocean

The DF-21 is unproven weapon

Maldives or Sri Lanka won't give bases to China if it threatens American security
USA and Europe are their largest markets

We don't need to prove anything about DF-21D, when time to use it, we will simply use it regardless the outcome. but Nevertheless it's an viable option to deter Indian Navy, a few multi-millions DF-21D against over hundred millions Indian warship can certainly an interesting option. With the real time satellite system, we can monitor every single Indian warship activity and guide our DF-21D.

[

As for the base, didn't US and EU said the same about Djibouti?:cool:, in contrary we will protect their interests with base in Indian Ocean :lol: and India will have no excuse to ask China not to have a base in Indian Ocean since itself is willing to offer a base for foreign countries.

We don't need to prove anything about DF-21D, when time to use it, we will simply use it regardless the outcome. but Nevertheless it's an viable option to deter Indian Navy, a few multi-millions DF-21D against over hundred millions Indian warship can certainly an interesting option. With the real time satellite system, we can monitor every single Indian warship activity and guide our DF-21D.

[

As for the base, didn't US and EU said the same about Djibouti?:cool:, in contrary we will protect their interests with base in Indian Ocean :lol: and India will have no excuse to ask China not to have a base in Indian Ocean since itself is willing to offer a base for foreign countries.

tracking every Indian warship on a real-time basis is not in China's capabilities.
If the DF-21 is not used it is unproven. Nobody is going to fear unproven weapon systems.

Djibouti is a bad location for a naval base. On one end it is Suez Canal. On the other end it is the Gulf of Aden
Djibouti cannot defend itself against a foreign attack. Neither can China defend Djibouti.

tracking every Indian warship on a real-time basis is not in China's capabilities.
If the DF-21 is not used it is unproven. Nobody is going to fear unproven weapon systems.

Djibouti is a bad location for a naval base. On one end it is Suez Canal. On the other end it is the Gulf of Aden
Djibouti cannot defend itself against a foreign attack. Neither can China defend Djibouti.

No one ask you to fear DF-21D, I simply said that we have this option available. And we don't need to track 24/7 over all Indian warship but to track a targeted warship at real time for 15-20 min. will be good enough for DF-21D to travel to designated location and let DF-21D inboard sensor to lock the ship.

And we don't need a super duper military base, we only need a base that can supply the basic needs such water, fuel and food to extend our journey in Indian Ocean. If India attack this base then India will have to answer to us since it destroyed our property in the base. :D

Here you go... again breast thumping.. silly, just grow up.. behave maturely.. why jump into every India related threads.. with your copy cat products, leaked products, rumoured products.. I don't get your prob..

Here you go... again breast thumping.. silly, just grow up.. behave maturely.. why jump into every India related threads.. with your copy cat products, leaked products, rumoured products.. I don't get your prob..

Lol that is the best you can said, try harder :lol:, at least you couldn't refuted my arguments for over 7 years. I really don't give a rat A$$ of Indian threads that is not concern China but when you guys invoke China or drag China into discussion, I reserve the right to reply.:coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom