What's new

India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

Oh dear, is the Panda disease contagious?
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
look at map posted by @Kiss_of_the_Dragon you all main rivers (GANGA, BRAHMAPUTRA) are originated from Tibet if they build dams to stop those rivers then how can you grow a crops, feed you your population etc etc oh i forget India is shupa dupa powa in the whole universe nothing will happen to India am i right Mr stupid @pothead kettle haed :lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

look at map posted by @Kiss_of_the_Dragon you all main rivers (GANGA, BRAHMAPUTRA) are originated from Tibet if they build dams to stop those rivers then how can you grow a crops, feed you your population etc etc oh i forget India is shupa dupa powa in the whole universe nothing will happen to India am i right Mr stupid @pothead kettle haed :rofl::sarcastic::lol::enjoy:

Bhai...PakistaniPower isilie Fuss hai...Geography to Padh lo yaar...
ganga in Tibet !!! :rofl::sarcastic::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Brahmaputra doesnt feed crops in India. It feeds bangladesh.

And Brahmaputra doesnt feed crops in India

They want to dry up Brahmaputra but little do these Panda affected trolls realize that North East India receives the highest rain fall in the world.
Yeah, they want to curb water in place having the highest rain fall in the world.

Oh dear....:partay::partay::partay::partay:

India is slowly and surely becoming an enemy of Asian countries. They wannabe white and align with western countries. India shouldn't be in Asia.

O the irony is killing me

2015-11-24-1448368360-6308649-chinaterritorialdisputes-thumb.png
c062ff00e1b8e827570e1303e01c9b8c.png

Sir ignore @pothead he is just troll and @pothead think India is shupa dupa powa in the whole universe:enjoy:

I have so much fun to lecture him with 101 lesson regarding water diversion in Tibet and this @pothead is just speechless. :lol:

look at map posted by @Kiss_of_the_Dragon you all main rivers (GANGA, BRAHMAPUTRA) are originated from Tibet if they build dams to stop those rivers then how can you grow a crops, feed you your population etc etc oh i forget India is shupa dupa powa in the whole universe nothing will happen to India am i right Mr stupid @pothead kettle haed :lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

Ganga is Hindu sacred river and the bastion of cradle of Indian civilization, 400 millions Indians are depending on this river, if we block all tributary rivers from crossing India, their GDP will go negative way.

@pothead have just face-saving nothing else sir @pothead saying that rain will compensate Ganga and Brahmaputra river what a stupid @pothead sir

Indians are begging China to share the water data but we keep ignore them after Doklam event, they're so scare of what China can do to inflicting India with Negative GDP by diverting water. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom