What's new

India far behind Pakistan's 'powerful' Submarines: Report

These indians they don't have a life. Crying & blaming Pakistan like little children is a major part of their life.

Hi Suriya how are you doing? Good to see you on here. Please drop me a PM and tell me what you have been doing all this time.

Doing good. This forum is now the defacto news channel for me. PM is out of question since @WebMaster in his infinite wisdom has set the limit at 100000, which maybe someday my future kid will achieve if he uses my login in the future :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing good. This forum is now the defacto news channel for me. PM is out of question since @WebMaster in his infinite wisdom has set the limit at 100000, which maybe someday my future kid will achieve if he uses my login in the future :P

LOL! No problem. Good to see you here on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think pakistan navy should also buy 3 to 4 U 214 along side few chinese subs will give indian ships and subs havoc in sea

i think pakistan navy should also buy 3 to 4 U 214 along side few chinese subs will give indian ships and subs havoc in sea

What about a few chinese SSBN,an Aircraft carrier & 7000 + tonne destroyers?? :lol:

the thread title is super dumb! How can Pakistani Subs be compared to indian AKULA class! or current new indian subs under trial?

the thread title is super dumb! How can Pakistani Subs be compared to indian AKULA class! or current new indian subs under trial?

Actually the article holds some sense .

Even the scorpenes being produced in India will not have AIP while pakistan already operates 3 AIP equipped Augosta90B .

Actually the article holds some sense .

Even the scorpenes being produced in India will not have AIP while pakistan already operates 3 AIP equipped Augosta90B .

ya India should make paksitan keep believing this nonsense. are the indian Nuke subs no match?

and the AKULA class & the KILO class upgrades are not sufficient?

so I don't understand how an Agosta with AIP be compared to an AKULA & upgraded KILOS and Scorpene

Reading carefully through, the report appears correct. Yes, this could be aimed at more allotment of funds, but that does not negate the facts and analysis mentioned.

:lol:

so 9 kilo, 4 type 209 and 1 nuclear sub in akula is lesser than 3 agosta 90 and 2 4-decade old agosta 70?

You really read carefully?

ya India should make paksitan keep believing this nonsense. are the indian Nuke subs no match?

and the AKULA class & the KILO class upgrades are not sufficient?

so I don't understand how an Agosta with AIP be compared to an AKULA & upgraded KILOS and Scorpene

First of all , there is only a single Akula . It does not make much difference .

The kilo upgrade , although good , still will not make the sub as capable as a AIP equipped Agosta90B .

And I am only counting the current subs .

First of all , there is only a single Akula . It does not make much difference .

The kilo upgrade , although good , still will not make the sub as capable as a AIP equipped Agosta90B .

And I am only counting the current subs .

You think PN can afford these sub to go deep into ocean leaving behind there shores?

And if not, isn't it would be obvious for our huge ASW assets to know where to look for PN navies?

You think PN can afford these sub to go deep into ocean leaving behind there shores?

And if not, isn't it would be obvious for our huge ASW assets to know where to look for PN navies?

We are simply comparing the submarines of both IN and PN not the ASW capabilities .

Also since everybody has turned against the article , I'm just playing the devil's advocate .

We are simply comparing the submarines of both IN and PN not the ASW capabilities .

Also since everybody has turned against the article , I'm just playing the devil's advocate .

:D

Ok...so let me know how come Agosta 90B are better than upgraded kilo class apart from AIP(which is quite irrelevant if you cant leave your shores open).

:D

Ok...so let me know how come Agosta 90B are better than upgraded kilo class apart from AIP(which is quite irrelevant if you cant leave your shores open).

They are newer than our kilos .

Agosta90B is heavily upgraded version of Agosta70 design built in pakistan itself while our kilos are just being upgraded .

They have AIP and are already operational ..... :azn:

What a piece of Sh!t!!

Why do clueless journalists tread into territory they know nothing about? This is plain laughable. Feed this crap to the cows.

Back
Top Bottom