What's new

India doctor explains how to fight corona virus with just diet plan.

Surya 1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Do not fall into trap of world's biggest business of frightening people to earn money. Corona is not at all more lethal than many deceases we already have.

Forget about corona but cure any infectious or lifestyle diseases naturally. Cure diabetes
Heart problem, cancer etc totally naturally. Listen to the video of dr chaudhary. Propagate this as much as you can. Get benefited and let others take benefits.

It is best not to indulge in such fake cures. Just follow WHO advice. There is no cure for coronavirus. Just try to keep yourself healthy and hope for the best. Remember, it only kills 2%, the odds are in your favor !

Remember, it only kills 2%, the odds are in your favor !
Not correct. It was 2% at the beginning, now the stats show 4%, and even that measurement have been challenged because death might be few weeks after a person gets it. Some people are more vulnerable than others but the mortality rate is not static, it can change.

Not correct. It was 2% at the beginning, now the stats show 4%, and even that measurement have been challenged because death might be few weeks after a person gets it. Some people are more vulnerable than others but the mortality rate is not static, it can change.

It is possible, there are various strains of the virus floating around, some more deadly than others. But still, 4% mortality is calculated based on people who showed up to hospital and got tested. There are possible hundreds of thousands who only got mild symptoms and never got tested. I had a bad cold last week, got it after going to work on thursday, who knows, might have been coronavirus, but i never got tested.

Then he got a heart attack and ended up in AIIMS.

Lol!!!

but it did saved him from CoronaVirus...didn't it.

I had a bad cold last week, got it after going to work on thursday, who knows, might have been coronavirus, but i never got tested.

You can do a self test...read about how you can do it. Do you understand spoken Hindi/Urdu.

Last edited:
Lol!!!

but it did saved him from CoronaVirus...didn't it.

Yp

You can do a self test...read about how you can do it. Do you understand spoken Hindi/Urdu.

Yes, i understand hindi/urdu. But honestly, dont trust these youtube videos. It is impossible to tell between coronavirus and flu without ct scan and blood test.

Yes, i understand hindi/urdu. But honestly, dont trust these youtube videos. It is impossible to tell between coronavirus and flu without ct scan and blood test.

The title of the vid is wrongly written in YouTube...the test/precautions about CoronaVirus seems legit...

This Dr Roy is a fraudster.
Ask him to cure a Coronavirus patient with his treatment.

He is going to let lot of idiots who believe him infect others and also cause their deaths.

@Surya 1

I have suffered from malaria (twice) and dengue fever. He is underestimating viral fevers

Back
Top Bottom