What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Tirupati Airport

7-2.jpg

7-5.jpg
7-4.jpg

Last edited:

I have zero interest in what's going on in India, economically. It makes no difference to me, I couldn't care less. I've told you this before. Next time you will be reported and ignored.

Totally valid. I'd find it super annoying too if I were you.

It's just this one particular member that keeps tagging almost every Pakistani member here. I'm sure some good things are happening in India, and best of luck to the country. But, I'm personally not interested in it, as I'm Pakistani.

This looks like a good thread. He should tag Indian members instead. I'm sure they would be very interested.

It's just this one particular member that keeps tagging almost every Pakistani member here. I'm sure some good things are happening in India, and best of luck to the country. But, I'm personally not interested in it, as I'm Pakistani.

This looks like a good thread. He should tag Indian members instead. I'm sure they would be very interested.

...or why tag anyone at all? It's a clear case of 'like farming'. As much as I appreciate his posts, this immature behaviour with regards to tagging members left, right and centre, is off putting.

Oh come on guys. This is not military development that i will be off putted being a Pakistani. It is for the good of local masses and more or less the locals have similar kind of needs and similar kinds of challenges across the borders. So I do feel good when I see some lifestyle elevation anywhere in the world provided it is not for the select few and serves the larger masses. You can of course differ, but let's not be too rude to Mr. Nair

Thanks for the tag @Mr.Nair

That's what we (Pakistan Railways) need Double decker Bogies running on the short routes that'll boost the revenue of railways ... Nice to see it in India..

That's what we (Pakistan Railways) need Double decker Bogies running on the short routes that'll boost the revenue of railways ... Nice to see it in India..

But it is only on selective routes, since most of indian railway network gets electrified tracks and double decker containers could not pass through.

But it is only on selective routes, since most of indian railway network gets electrified tracks and double decker containers could not pass through.

Still.. it is giving Indian Railway more revenue then a single deck bogie gives even on selective routes

Still.. it is giving Indian Railway more revenue then a single deck bogie gives even on selective routes

Yes the freight trains gives more profit than passenger(Revenue stands 26 billion dollar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Railways

But still massive investment required in rail sector to more modernize, as indian rail network is one of the largest in the world. The talgo train in india

Tejas express

@PakSword @CriticalThought @KN-1 @Deino @Samlee @Pluralist @Penguin @ashok321 @Jf Thunder @Pakistan First @Muhammad Omar @Syed.Ali.Haider @Species @Narendra Trump

Back
Top Bottom