What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Kolkata

19961578_1436345456415008_1437667724103722266_n.jpg

source

Ok bro. We are poor. We are still developing. Now stop spamming.
i know, all of south Asia is

Slums which picture, its mansoon season and water will be here and there on some muddy road sides and not slums.Its much greenery, which you can find that only 1 city in your country(Islamabad)
there are alot of green cities in pakistan

i know, all of south Asia is

there are alot of green cities in pakistan

You didn't seen the actual green cities, we are living in tropical climate and the soil is very fertile and moist.
If u kept vacant for a place for just 6 months, can turn that area looks like a small forest and not looks like barren land and plenty of water around !

@ghazi52 @Kaptaan @SecularNationalist @Areesh @Hell hound @HAIDER @BATMAN @Moonlight @Muhammad Omar @Clutch @Blue Marlin @takeiteasy @gslv mk3 @JEskandari

Any ideas on the stock market boom right now, Sensex has zoomed to 32000 +.
  • I think market is paying back the 2-3 yr. Modi turnaround, India is a massive ship to bring around.

The D.C. Metrorail is ugly by comparison

Well, those might have been state of the art back in the days. Though I must say that such station designs in India are a recent phenomenon- the older metro stations are utilitarian designs.

Well, those might have been state of the art back in the days. Though I must say that such station designs in India are a recent phenomenon- the older metro stations are utilitarian designs.
No, the architects (and accountants) were in love with Brutalist design. Works well underground but not above where you see all the bare glass and concrete from the outside but you still get rained on when you exit the train. (True, some of the newer stations have softened the Brutalist look.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom