What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Yes the freight trains gives more profit than passenger(Revenue stands 26 billion dollar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Railways

But still massive investment required in rail sector to more modernize, as indian rail network is one of the largest in the world. The talgo train in india

Tejas express

@PakSword @CriticalThought @KN-1 @Deino @Samlee @Pluralist @Penguin @ashok321 @Jf Thunder @Pakistan First @Muhammad Omar @Syed.Ali.Haider @Species @Narendra Trump
@waz @The Eagle please ask him to stop mentioning me in this and visit India thread I have no plans neither interest in visiting India

Oh come on guys. This is not military development that i will be off putted being a Pakistani. It is for the good of local masses and more or less the locals have similar kind of needs and similar kinds of challenges across the borders. So I do feel good when I see some lifestyle elevation anywhere in the world provided it is not for the select few and serves the larger masses. You can of course differ, but let's not be too rude to Mr. Nair

Thanks for the tag @Mr.Nair

I agree. Sometimes it is good for the change discovering the nature of the topics that is often overlooked due to the heated political situation between Pakistan and India.

This is good thread and thank for the tag too. I like nature and the development projects. :-)

@Mr.Nair buddy,

I really do appreciate your contributions in this thread and also in the Indian tourism thread, you are one of the biggest reasons why both the threads are alive and kicking. If I had not been a regular visitor I wouldn't be knowing that so many new stuff happening around my country. I have a brotherly suggestion for you and I hope you don't mind me saying that it will be great if you stop tagging the posters who are clearly not interested in what's happening in our country and often registered their displeasure here. If you keep doing that some or the other might get agitated and vent it here which will lead to a usual India-Pakistan mud slinging and end up ruining this beautiful thread. I am absolutely sure you don't want that either.

That's just my opinion don't take this the wrong way. I once again thank you for sharing truckloads of wonderful pics and information here. :cheers:

Oh come on guys. This is not military development that i will be off putted being a Pakistani. It is for the good of local masses and more or less the locals have similar kind of needs and similar kinds of challenges across the borders. So I do feel good when I see some lifestyle elevation anywhere in the world provided it is not for the select few and serves the larger masses. You can of course differ, but let's not be too rude to Mr. Nair

Thanks for the tag @Mr.Nair
Thank you for being so understanding :cheers:

Yes the freight trains gives more profit than passenger(Revenue stands 26 billion dollar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Railways

But still massive investment required in rail sector to more modernize, as indian rail network is one of the largest in the world. The talgo train in india

Tejas express

@PakSword @CriticalThought @KN-1 @Deino @Samlee @Pluralist @Penguin @ashok321 @Jf Thunder @Pakistan First @Muhammad Omar @Syed.Ali.Haider @Species @Narendra Trump

Cool, but I think the name should be changed, the title 'Tejas Express' would be really bad for its PR!

Gurgaon

19379632_490829444601221_4392885562437009408_n.jpg

greeksoumya

19932793_104533413539069_3096217025760985088_n.jpg

20180932_1895189307407960_2324237477969133568_n.jpg

Cool, but I think the name should be changed, the title 'Tejas Express' would be really bad for its PR!

What about 'Bangabandhu' express, named after that little underarmed frigate of yours ? :lol:

What about 'Bangabandhu' express, named after that little underarmed frigate of yours ? :lol:

How about Niazi Express? :azn:
Our ex-guest after all. ;)

Bangabandhu Express would be good actually, he was involved in breaking India into two, breaking Pakistan into two and left his legacy for further disintegration of Bharat Mata! ;)

@Mr.Nair buddy,

I really do appreciate your contributions in this thread and also in the Indian tourism thread, you are one of the biggest reasons why both the threads are alive and kicking. If I had not been a regular visitor I wouldn't be knowing that so many new stuff happening around my country. I have a brotherly suggestion for you and I hope you don't mind me saying that it will be great if you stop tagging the posters who are clearly not interested in what's happening in our country and often registered their displeasure here. If you keep doing that some or the other might get agitated and vent it here which will lead to a usual India-Pakistan mud slinging and end up ruining this beautiful thread. I am absolutely sure you don't want that either.

That's just my opinion don't take this the wrong way. I once again thank you for sharing truckloads of wonderful pics and information here. :cheers:

Thank you for being so understanding :cheers:

I'd like to see such threads coming from where ever, Appreciate development of any form from any country, For one i make it a point to check in to this and similar threads from time to time and have discussions with posters of similar interests in infrastructure etc. @Bombaywalla @Nilgiri .. With or without being tagged

But having said that i do see your point, I guess a major potion of posters may not like them to be unnecessarily tagged in subject matter they have no interest in, It may be a tad irritating to them and can ruin a good thread by retaliation.. @Mr.Nair .. It'll be pertinent that you continue such posts without tagging members, Those who're interested will read them irrespective of the tags

Kochi metro

@WaLeEdK2 @Hiptullha @yavar @PaklovesTurkiye @CAD @Baghial @HAKIKAT @sparten @Abingdonboy @illusion8 @Maler @Moonlight @Muhammad Omar @Stephen Cohen

The success of this thread is because most people appreciate such development threads rather useless fighting and politics involved with other threads and very few dislikes....Let people see the developments around india....

Cruising house boat....Indian tourism

@OldTwilight @naveedullahkhankhattak @LeGenD @Clutch @BDforever @2800 @Hulk @ghazi52 @Zarvan @Aung Zaya @Path-Finder @Starlord @bdslph @kartal1 @gambit @sparten

The above is a 360 Degree view by clicking left top on video to view

Back
Top Bottom