What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

Don't post every thing is green version every one knows reality is different and with cocked up stats you can't paint picture of current situation In Kashmir according to your own liking you me and every else knows that fate of Union of India.

Of course, there we have the denial after the truth becomes far too bitter.
You lot jump on any news source from India that has even a smidgen of an anti India element and consider it the single vestige of truth but the same sources claiming otherwise just makes you vehemently deny it.

Only thing cocked up is the propaganda pill you lot are made to swallow every day.

Who will paint the picture of Kashmir then? The Un?
Oh wait the UN too has removed Kashmir from its disputed territory list. How much of the truth can Pakistanis deny.

Last edited:
Of course, there we have the denial after the truth becomes far too bitter.

Only thing cocked up is the propaganda pill you lot are made to swallow every day.

UN too has removed Kashmir from its disputed territory list. How much of the truth can Pakistanis deny.
Shame on u and u r nation plus the forces....

Check the picture and let me know they are playing holy there....moron
To show the world they are using merely harmless weapon against peaceful protesters they are actually using hunting shot guns and ammo...Shame on U and u r nation....plus the forces....

Peaceful protestors?
You mean the one throwing grenades amongst the ones throwing stones?

Shame on u and u r nation plus the forces....

Shame on you and your indefinite support of terrorists.

U r authentic moron plus the troll...

Classic Pakistani poster.:sarcastic:

Can't provide links, can't argue in a sane fashion, and when schooled throughly thru the very facts they claim as their friends, then comes the personal remarks and ad hominem responses.

Here, enjoy more of that denial for the rest of the day.

jandk2016.jpg

You will continue to have only empty rhetorics, we will have simple true facts.

Classic Pakistani poster.:sarcastic:

Can't provide links, can't argue in a sane fashion, and when schooled throughly thru the very facts they claim as their friends, then comes the personal remarks and ad hominem responses.

Here, enjoy more of that denial for the rest of the day.

jandk2016.jpg
Links ....waoo by cocked up reports .....

Why 500000 plus forces in Kashmir?:what:

Amnesty International has a lot of things to say about other "problematic" areas in the region, do you believe them all?

Use of pellet guns for riot control isn't genocidal, no matter how you try to spin it. Having said that, the situation is far from ideal, we need to find better ways to quell these sorta mob violence.

P.S: As requested earlier, please change the figure to 1.3 Million, 13 Lakhs is not 13 million.
Actually I do. I dont have differentiating ego creating hurdles in my judgement thankfully.
There is nothing short of encouraging genocidal tendencies by giving the excuse of "non violent" pellet guns.

Then expect it a bit longer than you are desperately hoping it to be.

Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png
I wonder if it has anything to do with the policies of the congress government rather than some peaceful trend that you are trying to insinuate.

Links ....waoo by cocked up reports .....

Links by real reports that are too bitter for Pakistanis like yourself to accept.

Why 500000 plus forces in Kashmir?:what:

Why send terrorists thru Kashmir?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the policies of the congress government rather than some peaceful trend that you are trying to insinuate.

Keep wondering sirji.

I wonder what you will say when these trends continue on for the whole of BJP rule.

Why send.....we don't Azaad Kashmiris have / reserve right to be struggle against hostile Hindu regime.

You don't?

You mean the leader of the same organization that has been deemed a terrorist outfit by the UN isn't in Pakistan?

Or that he doesn't regularly say that he will keep inciting militancy in Kashmir?

Yeah, keep in touch with current events son.

Links by real reports that are too bitter for Pakistanis like yourself to accept.

Why send terrorists thru Kashmir?
Why send.....we don't Azaad Kashmiris have / reserve right to be struggle against hostile Hindu regime.

Keep wondering sirji.

I wonder what you will say when these trends continue on for the whole of BJP rule.
I dont have to wonder, I know.
There was a genuine effort to redress the youth of Kashmir and address their grievances; they were given opportunities and allowed to progress. However, the effort only lasted so long and the knee-jerk responses to militancy ended up taking the same youth as targets.. this is where you get people like Wani.

So all this peaceful trend has essentially been laid to waste by the counterproductive efforts of the GoI itself.
There is no Mother teresa effort in the Indian government, just misfire after misfire.

There was a genuine effort to redress the youth of Kashmir and address their grievances; they were given opportunities and allowed to progress. However, the effort only lasted so long and the knee-jerk responses to militancy ended up taking the same youth as targets.. this is where you get people like Wani.

So all this peaceful trend has essentially been laid to waste by the counterproductive efforts of the GoI itself.
There is no Mother teresa effort in the Indian government, just misfire after misfire.

What do you suggest should have been done to Wani ?

What do you suggest should have been done to Wani ?
What u have done face it which Inshallah led to 1000 pieces soon.. Safroon Chadizz are on high by electing mass murder as PM let u and other enjoy ......soon enjoy the destruction of Union of India....Great Job Modi the tea boy...

What u have done face it which Inshallah led to 1000 pieces soon.. Safroon Chadizz are on high by electing mass murder as PM let u and other enjoy ......soon enjoy the destruction of Union of India....Great Job Modi the tea boy...

The question was not addressed to you .

In any case your post carries everything other than an answer to the question you took upon yourself to answer.

Re visit your grammar when you have the inclination.

Mother Teresa attempt?

I vehemently believe that Kashmir is seeing this downward trend in militancy because of the economic efforts of the Congress governments and the BJP will follow suit and which Pakistan protests regularly.
Pakistan to raise objections over four Indian power projects in Kashmir
We don't expect events like this to end anytime soon but we are aware that they are in fact declining, yes to you it may look like knee jerk reactions but we see it as progress, ever so slowly.

Your have to remember Sir, that there used to be 100 Wanis at one point in time back in the 90s and now we barely see a few of them in a decade.

You lot said 1000 pieces of India back in the 50s, we are still waiting for it.
We are not as amazing as the Pakistanis, we simply can't do 1000 but we did manage to divide Pak into 2 pieces.

We are but humble people, we only need a tea boy to f#%k with Pakistan.

Last edited:
Mother Teresa attempt?

I vehemently believe that Kashmir is seeing this downward trend in militancy because of the economic efforts of the Congress governments and the BJP will follow suit and which Pakistan protests regularly.
Pakistan to raise objections over four Indian power projects in Kashmir
We don't expect events like this to end anytime soon but we are aware that they are in fact declining, yes to you it may look like knee jerk reactions but we see it as progress, ever so slowly.

Your have to remember Sir, that there used to be 100 Wanis at one point in time back in the 90s and now we barely see a few of them in a decade.

You lot said 1000 pieces of India back in the 50s, we are still waiting for it.
We are not as amazing as the Pakistanis, we simply can't do 1000 but we did manage to divide Pak into 2 pieces.

We are but humble people, we only need a tea boy to f#%k with Pakistan.
You forget 1948 war where we able to liberate 35% of Kashmir and becuase of our forieghn plicy and u r idiocy China grabbing inch by inch of India slowly slowly......
Plus U R acts against minorities will lead u soon to point of no return Keep It up...
Modi and RSS will gift pack 1000 pieces for us.....:lol:

And please check the spellings before post = rant

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom