What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

If i ordered u (since u r not my junior or slave) don't post but u still post and i ban u....? than
Same case could be applied in Kashmir.

Corrected Aali Jhaa

Um ok then! Except that you are not the law enforcement agency! If the moderators here ordered me to do something and I don't follow, then they are well within their rights to ban me.

I wonder how long it takes to move from pellet guns to Ak-47s.. pretty soon we might expect this in Kashmir
2743.jpg

Nope, they moved from Ak-47 to pellet guns, not the other way round. As far as I can remember, the decision to use non-lethal weapons was made after the last bout of violence back in 2010.

P.S: please correct the figure to 1.3 Million, as 13 lakhs = 1.3 Million not 13 million.

Nope, they moved from Ak-47 to pellet guns, not the other way round.

No, the AK-47s were being used against militants.. not common folk; they had tear gas at best. This is escalation. The militants already have Ak-47s, not its the common folk about to face them.

No, the AK-47s were being used against militants.. not common folk; they had tear gas at best. This is escalation. The militants already have Ak-47s, not its the common folk about to face them.

You are mistaken.

This change was made back in 2010, before that real guns were used to tackle violent mobs.

Amnesty International called on Indian security forces not to use gunfire against rioters.[35] Prime minister of India Manmohan Singh expressing concern over the deaths asked for revisiting operating procedures and "non-lethal, yet effective and more focussed" crowd control measures to deal with the violent protesters.[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Kashmir_unrest

You are mistaken.

This change was made back in 2010, before that real guns were used to tackle violent mobs.

Amnesty International called on Indian security forces not to use gunfire against rioters.[35] Prime minister of India Manmohan Singh expressing concern over the deaths asked for revisiting operating procedures and "non-lethal, yet effective and more focussed" crowd control measures to deal with the violent protesters.[
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Kashmir_unrest
Real guns were used by forces when they lost control and usually by trigger happy and scared men. This is a case of these trigger happy men being let loose; nothing different than the use of agent orange in vietnam.

Real guns were used by forces when they lost control and usually by trigger happy and scared men. This is a case of these trigger happy men being let loose; nothing different than the use of agent orange in vietnam.

They were used in self defence. Now they are not allowed to use real guns even in self defence. Pellet guns and tear gas is all they have for their defence.

Compare that to the incident in Model town Lahore, where police fired live rounds at the protesters.

They were used in self defence. Now they are not allowed to use real guns even in self defence. Pellet guns and tear gas is all they have for their defence.
Hardly self defence.. Amnesty international does not just report on self defence.

Hardly self defence.. Amnesty international does not just report on self defence.

Amnesty International has a lot of things to say about other "problematic" areas in the region, do you believe them all?

Use of pellet guns for riot control isn't genocidal, no matter how you try to spin it. Having said that, the situation is far from ideal, we need to find better ways to quell these sorta mob violence.

P.S: As requested earlier, please change the figure to 1.3 Million, 13 Lakhs is not 13 million.

Then expect it a bit longer than you are desperately hoping it to be.

Insurgency_Terror-related_Fatalities_of_Civilians_and_Security_Forces_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir_India_from_1988_to_2013.png
2013 to till date figures are unavailable?

Since mass murderer elected minority killing on rise Kindly post update figures.

2013 to till date figures are unavailable?

Since mass murderer elected minority killing on rise Kindly post update figures.

Chill out, Pakistan will never have the success of the 90s.
That is the only thing you should remember.
Where was your minority support when Pandits were driven out of Kashmir?

jandk2016.jpg

Chill out, Pakistan will never have the success of the 90s.
That is the only thing you should remember.
Where was your minority support when Pandits were driven out of Kashmir?

jandk2016.jpg
Don't post every thing is green version every one knows reality is different and with cocked up stats you can't paint picture of current situation In Kashmir according to your own liking you me and every else knows that fate of Union of India.

Pallets guns..not much harmful
Pepper-Gun-Free-Kashmir1.jpg

But Hindu forces using Shot Guns meant for hunting animals in the name of pallet guns

38011-dqaabseovk-1470541801.jpg

Shame on you and barbaric Indian forces...bloody liars

Bro they are using Shot Guns which you may know better than me in the name of pallet guns just check my above posts.
Lol...paintball became pellet gun? What kind of amature.... and I like how 3 million pellets (about 35000 shells) became 13 million shells (about 130 million pellets)... accuracy of how much 50??

Lol...paintball became pellet gun? What kind of amature.... and I like how 3 million pellets (about 35000 shells) became 13 million shells (about 130 million pellets)... accuracy of how much 50??
Check the picture and let me know they are playing holy there....moron
To show the world they are using merely harmless weapon against peaceful protesters they are actually using hunting shot guns and ammo...Shame on U and u r nation....plus the forces....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom