What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

To be fair, there ARE pellet guns that look very much like rifles and shot guns, so I'm not going to fault them for that.

However, the use of pellet guns has been restricted in most developed countries for a reason.
Sorry to say even after pictures you fail to understand difference between pallet gun and a shot gun...Don't belive me just google it.

Sorry to say even after pictures you fail to understand difference between pallet gun and a shot gun...Don't belive me just google it.
I understand the difference, I'm merely point out a flaw in your argument, I don't necessarily disagree with you.

Your government only tends to think of the land, and not so much the people that live there; this is why the protests in Kashmir aren't dying down and getting worse. The Indian government has failed to address the concerns of the local population.

No you are wrong. Indians care deeply of Kashmiris.

First, most Indians don't understand what Valley is fighting for. A Kashmiri Muslim can become PM or President or COAS as much as me. What rights that a Kashmiri is deprived of that I have....Political rights, religious rights or ownership rights? in all a Kashmir has more rights than me. Even they have special quotes in elite education institutions and are entitled for free education there that rest of India is deprived off.

There could be but, again you have to think of access of those methods to Indian forces and, pellets are far better than using real bullets.

As on accusing India of using excess force, it doesn't make sense. India knows that it has to have Kashmiris on its side, hence will do at most to keep casualties at the lower side.
They are as keen on having kashmiris on their side as Israelis are of Palestinians in the occupied territories, the truth is the IOK is an occupied territory by fascist RSS who are no different from Zionists occupiers in the West bank or Gaza.

I understand the difference, I'm merely point out a flaw in your argument, I don't necessarily disagree with you.
Pallet Gun classified as air powered single shot Gun or atleasy fore single pallet at a time (one trigger pull).
Shot Guns are using fire ammo means gun powder and can fire multipal pallets at a time with single trigger pull and considered firearm.
Pallet Gun & ammo
PY-2603_Benjamin-Titan-GP-Nitro.jpg

184926_ts.jpg

Air-gun-pellets.jpg

Riot Control pallet guns powered by CO2 or compressed air cylinders
riot-control-4.jpg

400_F_35843089_kMM0CjyNnSsMceCrpMBzjvqgd9DqnjNN.jpg

Shot Guns & ammo
Shotgun_in_training_US_military.jpg

ShotgunAmmo.jpg

They are as keen on having kashmiris on their side as Israelis are of Palestinians in the occupied territories, the truth is the IOK is an occupied territory by fascist RSS no different from Zionists occupiers in the West bank or Gaza.

For Israelies, Palestine are different people, for Indians, Kashmiris are our own people. Media in Pakistan may be brainwashing you into thinking otherwise. Any unfortunate incidence in Kashmir and Indian media will be the first to blame and highlight the ineptness the Government. In the recent unrest, Indian media was the first to bring the incidence into limelight, while Pakistan media woke up three days latter.

Pallet guns are perfect for hunting terrorists. Since they rarely kill, hence removing the glorification of death (Shaadat) from the equation, yet deal enough punishment and pain to pavlov condition terrorists into civilized behaviour.
The hindian army is no different than the forces of general Dyers men, The Brits called the people opposing Dyer terrorists just as today's tyrant Modi is calling the handsome kashmiri youth terrorists.

Pallet guns are perfect for hunting terrorists. Since they rarely kill, hence removing the glorification of death (Shaadat) from the equation, yet deal enough punishment and pain to pavlov condition terrorists into civilized behaviour.
You are sick like all other Hindu Indians who are high under Modi's hinduvta policies ..... You people are killing and blinding innocents .....but this will prove harmful against your own Indian union....100 pieces not far away.

You are sick like all other Hindu Indians who are high under Modi's hinduvta policies ..... You people are killing and blinding innocents .....but this will prove harmful against your own Indian union....100 pieces not far away.
lol we just want to treat muslims exactly the way they treat minorities in their countries. ;)

on a serious note, these were the same people that gang raped pundit women and sawed them in half. no mercy for terrorists.

For Israelies, Palestine are different people, for Indians, Kashmiris are our own people. Media in Pakistan may be brainwashing you into thinking otherwise. Any unfortunate incidence in Kashmir and Indian media will be the first to blame and highlight the ineptness the Government. In the recent unrest, Indian media was the first to bring the incidence into limelight, while Pakistan media woke up three days latter.
For the kashmiris you are not their OWN, besides you really think the RSS consider the kashmiris as their own lol that is like the hardline orthodox jews considering hamas as their own. Your nation is an artificial East India company created entity, in 1947 the artificial entity was split in to 3 pieces, God willing it will split up more and more as it has no historical, spiritual, religous ,ethnic, linguistic .........basis.Kudos

The hindian army is no different than the forces of general Dyers men, The Brits called the people opposing Dyer terrorists just as today's tyrant Modi is calling the handsome kashmiri youth terrorists.
You are muslims and have ruled hindus for a thousand years. This proves you are mentally superior. You are also physically superior to hindus by virtue of eating meat. I am sure you can defeat india/hindus whenever you want. I'm waiting.

You are muslims and have ruled hindus for a thousand years. This proves you are mentally superior. You are also physically superior to hindus by virtue of eating meat. I am sure you can defeat india/hindus whenever you want. I'm waiting.
i touched a RAW nerve lol, be careful or you will get Panipat part 2 lol.

No you are wrong. Indians care deeply of Kashmiris.

First, most Indians don't understand what Valley is fighting for. A Kashmiri Muslim can become PM or President or COAS as much as me. What rights that a Kashmiri is deprived of that I have....Political rights, religious rights or ownership rights? in all a Kashmir has more rights than me. Even they have special quotes in elite education institutions and are entitled for free education there that rest of India is deprived off.
:woot::o::disagree::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::omghaha::omghaha:

i touched a RAW nerve lol, be careful or you will get Panipat part 2 lol.
Yes I am trembling in fear .... but my question is genuine... pakistan should be able to decimate india due to mental and physical superiority... why has it not happened yet.. you even have allah on your side.

Should i call you as you referring to India... Handsome? who hold wealons and works in terrorist organisation..

Should i call you as you referring to India... Handsome? who hold wealons and works in terrorist organisation..
They are a darn sight more handsome than the men in uniform that is for sure, and braver too btw they are just as much terrorist as the men who opposed the tyrant General Dyer.Kudos

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom