What's new

India confesses firing of 13 million pellets bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

They are a darn sight more handsome than the men in uniform that is for sure, and braver too btw they are just as much terrorist as the men who opposed the tyrant General Dyer.Kudos

good terrorist and bad terrorist logic.. lol.. Itwas 3765 pellet Cartridge which means 1.3million.. whatever third party played enough tricks to create unrest in kashmir..

Because in Delhi and Mumbai you seldom see violent mobs. Anyway, I am outta this thread. This thread is going nowhere.
Truth be told we have seen many rape mobs, i am not generalizing but something must be done, the people of delhi and mumbia must stand up to this menace

hahaha who said we will bleed india by a thousand cuts ... :rofl:
Not a democratically elected official

Yes but we are corrupt polytheists ... what did you expect from us? But you are muslim .. a real religion is what you have .. so why are you worse off on every metric?
So you admit you are following corruption, you said it......not me.

India confesses firing of 13 million palette bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

@django @Zibago @PaklovesTurkiye @Windjammer @Tipu7

Pakistani media, lying as per usual.

CRPF said it has fired around 3,500 pellet cartridges since July 9 in the valley.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-Kashmir-high-court/articleshow/53770849.cms

From 3500, to 13 Million :rofl:

And even if we were to believe this bs Pakistani news report, 13 lakh is 1.3 million, not 13 million.

@That Guy @Ali Sinan @AugenBlick @ito

So you admit you are following corruption, you said it......not me.
Yes.. I agree Hinduism is false religion. Everyone is born muslim but is converted to other faiths. but I do not want to discuss religion just want to know why kashmiri terrorists in particular and pakistanis in general are so worse off and always lose against India.

Pakistani media, lying as per usual.

CRPF said it has fired around 3,500 pellet cartridges since July 9 in the valley.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...d-Kashmir-high-court/articleshow/53770849.cms

From 3500, to 13 Million :rofl:

And even if we were to believe this bs Pakistani news report, 13 lakh is 1.3 million, not 13 million.

@That Guy @Ali Sinan @AugenBlick @ito
3500 of this
Hunting cartridges
hqdefault.jpg

buckshot_logo.jpg

Yes.. I agree Hinduism is false religion. Everyone is born muslim but is converted to other faiths. but I do not want to discuss religion just want to know why kashmiri terrorists in particular and pakistanis in general are so worse off and always lose against India.
Look at a random 100 Pakistanis/AK/IOK and compare them with a random 100 hindian, see who is better off, who in better nick ie better built, taller etc and dare I say better looking lol:lol: i rest my case and before you humiliate yourself any further I suggest you logg off, as for losing remember we fought you to a standstill in 65 despite you guys being a MUCH larger entity, your generals boasted of capturing Lahore instead they were forced to retreat, know let us see how you faced a SLIGHTLY larger neighbour in China lol you guys were totally and utterly humiliated:lol:.........ooops I forgot to mention Panipat when your mighty warriors :lol: who on their own turf with a massive force where completely and totally humiliated by a Muslim army which was in numbers magnitudes smaller:lol: but after all you did say in a previous post you guys are weak, you cannot blame me for putting words into your mouth lol, now some honest and frank advice, logg off before you get embarrassed any further.lol

India confesses firing of 13 million palette bullets in 42 days on Innocent Kashmiris

@django @Zibago @PaklovesTurkiye @Windjammer @Tipu7
I see no evil
IMG_20160725_121150.jpg

Still 13 lakh is 1.3 million, not 13 million! 10 lakhs= 1 Million, school me nahi sikhaya kya?

3500 cartidges in 35 days is just 100 shots fired per day.
R u in senses ?? Still 100 a day in curfew?it's called shame and morally u guys are dead by heart

Pallets guns..not much harmful
Pepper-Gun-Free-Kashmir1.jpg

But Hindu forces using Shot Guns meant for hunting animals in the name of pallet guns

38011-dqaabseovk-1470541801.jpg

Shame on you and barbaric Indian forces...bloody liars

Bro they are using Shot Guns which you may know better than me in the name of pallet guns just check my above posts.
If it's safe then why these mfs covering their faces

Will someone please tell these guys its pellets? they are inhumane and reflective of a genocidal mindset.. but they are NOT pallets!!
Pallets are what you put cargo on to ship somewhere!

Shots are fired because these mobs are breaking the curfew, don't break the curfew and no shots will be fired!
If i ordered u (since u r not my junior or slave) don't post but u still post and i ban u....? than
Same case could be applied in Kashmir.

Will someone please tell these guys its pellets? they are inhumane and reflective of a genocidal mindset.. but they are NOT pallets!!
Corrected Aali Jhaa

Abhi hum bachey pellets or pallets ki pehchaan nahien hai...

Iss husnay mujajsam se kiyoun dartey ho bachoo...
Abi bachay hien husn ki pehchaan nahien hai...

Pellet guns are genocidal? I wonder what AK-47s are then!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom