What's new

India, China show great progress in ending poverty: World Bank

For this scathing post, you get extra 0.5 cents bonus.:rofl:

Get back to your call centre dirty Indian, I need to know my credit score so I can give some money from my strong currency to feed 1000 starving Indian kids. I'm worried if I don't donate to dirt cheap Indians, that they will resort to what they love doing best.....gang raping women.

Hold on boys, my Renminbi is on its way to feed your village.

Get back to your call centre dirty Indian, I need to know my credit score so I can give some money from my strong currency to feed 1000 starving Indian kids. I'm worried if I don't donate to dirt cheap Indians, that they will resort to what they love doing best.....gang raping women.

This time you get a full Dollar as bonus.:chilli:

Call Centre jobs don't make you sweaty like Chinese sweatshops.

$1.25 as baseline used in India

$0.24 as baseline used by China :tdown:

CCP lying to Chinese and world about true levels of poverty.

if China uses $1.25 as basis, then how many millions more will fall below poverty line in China?

$1.25(PPP) per day mean $0.30 per day in actual terms. Which mean around 18 Indian rupees per day.

$1.25 as baseline used in India

$0.24 as baseline used by China :tdown:

CCP lying to Chinese and world about true levels of poverty.

if China uses $1.25 as basis, then how many millions more will fall below poverty line in China?

Is China using PPP or nominal?

Now..whats Credit score got to do with anything...You need to be put on meds.

CCP needs a better recruitment manager. Quality has really gone down over the years :lol:

CCP needs a better recruitment manager. Quality has really gone down over the years :lol:

Somebody wants to bet what how much zombie was scraped off in the womb? ;)

My guess 92%...

If you don't receive the tubal ligation surgery by the deadline, your house will be demolished!" "We would rather scrape your womb than allow you to have a second child!" "Kill all your family members if you don't follow the rule!"

"Once you get captured, an immediate tubal ligation will be done; Should you escape, we'll hunt you down; If you attempt a suicide, we'll offer you either the rope or a bottle of poison.

Back
Top Bottom