What's new

India, China show great progress in ending poverty: World Bank

like indian say "indigenious acc" set for sea trial when the foreign made acc is 20% completed with no indian made parts. :laughcry
Trying to derail the thread???:omghaha:

With the Poverty Line of 0.24 $ , 50 Cent Army is getting payed well , hence the hard work :rofl:

1)Again trolling. International standard is $1.25(PPP) and India maintains it. Ask UN as they have released data. By the way, in China it's at $0.24 per day.:rofl:

2) $1=61.19 INR(IST 9:55 am,11 Oct,2013)

Please have some self-respect like a normal human should do, post "reliable citations" other than some nobody "Indian indigenous venom" to support your BS, hope i'm not asking for too much though:no:

Please have some self-respect like a normal human should do, post "reliable citations" other than some nobody "Indian indigenous venom" to support your BS, hope i'm not asking for too much though:no:

1) Just check Chinese govt. claim on who is poor and who is not in China.

2) Check China's claim of poverty eradication between 1978 and 2004 at which per day rate.

A picture worth more than a thousand words let alone countless pathetic baseless denial :azn:

PBLxGec.jpg

Number of people lying below poverty line still unknown: Sharad Yadav - India - DNA
At least still some sane people exist in Incredible India:lol:

:lol: sure sure. your .24$ poverty line makes you a luxurious spender

Is this true.

1)Again trolling. International standard is $1.25(PPP) and India maintains it. Ask UN as they have released data. By the way, in China it's at $0.24 per day.:rofl:

2) $1=61.19 INR(IST 9:55 am,11 Oct,2013)

That's just like defining poverty line at 15 Indian Rupees. :lol:

yeah very few sane left in India... alas they are vanished in China...

Do you dare to post a single anti govt post... I dare you..

Mr Dumass. how you got the nerve to dare me when you came from a country best known for "modern slavery" how about tell me you don't know your "CASTE" and then talk?
i'm from HK. one of the best known free city on the planet and does the massive amount of illegal citizens from the land of gold keep rushing to HK meant anything to you? google is your friend,:lol:
Hong Kong advises Indians to abide by immigration rules : Legal India Admin :: Legal India : Laws of India

Mr Dumass. how you got the nerve to dare me when you came from a country best known for "modern slavery" how about tell me you don't know your "CASTE" and then talk?
i'm from HK. one of the best known free city on the planet and does the massive amount of illegal citizens from the land of gold keep rushing to HK meant anything to you? google is your friend,:lol:
Hong Kong advises Indians to abide by immigration rules : Legal India Admin :: Legal India : Laws of India

and you dont post what I dare you for...

I can do that for whole day ... this is called freedom 50 cent gentleman...

you showed who's dumb@ss here...

Back
Top Bottom