What's new

India, China show great progress in ending poverty: World Bank

I am just disgusted with the constant anti-India trolling here by members of some nationalities. Only way do deal with this nonsense is to show them the reality, if they post one link, throw back 10 links at them.

Reality? Chinese poverty are luxury to india slum dwellers, if you want to I can post pictures of indian poverty too. Let's see who is worse.

^^ If this scum is cleaned up, half the dirt of this forum will disappear.

I am just disgusted with the constant anti-India trolling here by members of some nationalities. Only way do deal with this nonsense is to show them the reality, if they post one link, throw back 10 links at them.

Mate then there is no difference between these uncivilized zombies and us.

We can't stoop to the level of them. Remember the adage about the pig always winning in a battle of shyt.

Reality? Chinese poverty are luxury to india slum dwellers, if you want to I can post pictures of indian poverty too. Let's see who is worse.

How so. You country lifted millions out poverty for 0.24 cents as poverty line.

Half of the pdf server is filled with photos of Indian poverty only. And China is no Switzerland either, Chinese poor are in equally bad condition as their Indian counterparts. If you guys find Indian poverty is amusing and a subject of making fun of the country, then be ready to "enjoy" Chinese poverty also.

And you are free to post whatever you feel like, pdf is not ruled by CCP.

How so. You country lifted millions out poverty for 0.24 cents as poverty line.

If you intellectual ability cannot do simple calculation based international standard model, then it's not my responsibility to educate you. But I can help you by telling you poverty line is not 0.24 cents.

Half of the pdf server is filled with photos of Indian poverty only. And China is no Switzerland either, Chinese poor are in equally bad condition as their Indian counterparts. If you guys find Indian poverty is amusing and a subject of making fun of the country, then be ready to "enjoy" Chinese poverty also.

And you are free to post whatever you feel like, pdf is not ruled by CCP.

Certain chinese cities are world class, some are well development but not yet world class, and we also have less developed ones. In each category, China performed better than Indian. Only delusional indian refused to believe. But that's ok, delusion is your prerogative. Anyone who have walked the walked and visited china knows it. We don't have a chip on our shoulders.

If you intellectual ability cannot do simple calculation based international standard model, then it's not my responsibility to educate you. But I can help you by telling you poverty line is not 0.24 cents.

.24 cents account for 15 rupees, India's poverty line is more than that.

No. Nominal is useless. Because, it is only used in BoP. All, other things are done in PPP. You can not compare the price of one apple in US to one in India. If you convert it directly, it will be a joke. An Indian can buy many apples at the price of an apple bought in US in Dollar.You can have a decent lunch in India at a price which(if converted directly to dollar) you can never even think of it in US. By the way, it's decided by UN and accepted worldwide for this reason.

Imported oil will cost the same in India as it does in Europe or the USA. Same goes for all other imported products from raw materials like Steel and Iron to consumer products like Coke and KitKats.

India exports only ~$280 billion worth of goods per year yet imports over $500 billion worth of goods per year!!!n This makes India one of the worlds largest importers and consumer of foreign goods. In-fact, in terms of a trade deficit, India consumes far more imported produce than developed countries like the UK or France!!

As imports and exports all require GDP in Nominal terms using current USD exchange rates, India is better represented by its GDP Nominal rather than its GDP PPP.

^^ If this scum is cleaned up, half the dirt of this forum will disappear.

Mate then there is no difference between these uncivilized zombies and us.

We can't stoop to the level of them. Remember the adage about the pig always winning in a battle of shyt.

Agreed. But problem arise when civility is considered as weakness, there is a limit to everything, after a point it is required to make them taste their own medicine. Offense is the best defense. :)

Certain chinese cities are world class, some are well development but not yet world class, and we also have less developed ones. In each category, China performed better than Indian. Only delusional indian refused to believe. But that's ok, delusion is your prerogative. Anyone who have walked the walked and visited china knows it. We don't have a chip on our shoulders.

You have only cities in China? What percentage of China is not urbanized? Or rural Chinese people are completely non-entities now!

Imported oil will cost the same in India as it does in Europe or the USA. Same goes for all other imported products from raw materials like Steel and Iron to consumer products like Coke and KitKats.

India exports only ~$280 billion worth of goods per year yet imports over $500 billion worth of goods per year!!!n This makes India one of the worlds largest importers and consumer of foreign goods. In-fact, in terms of a trade deficit, India consumes far more imported produce than developed countries like the UK or France!!

As imports and exports all require GDP in Nominal terms using current USD exchange rates, India is better represented by its GDP Nominal rather than its GDP PPP.
You are wrong. Poverty or standard of living is totally based on PPP. First, learn things, then post.:coffee:

You are wrong. Poverty or standard of living is totally based on PPP. First, learn things, then post.:coffee:

Well the IMF doesn't agree with you. PPP doesn't take into account imported produce and India is one of the worlds largest importers. From 2008 to 2011 India increased food imports by 100%!!!!! According to articles in the the Wall Street Journal and the Business Standard - food prices in India are soaring due to inflation and the rising cost of food imports (i.e GDP Nominal).

GDP PPP is only useful when taking into account indigenously produced goods and services - not goods and services that are imported.

Also it tends to be poor Sub-Saharan countries and other pathetic poor countries like India who like to use GDP PPP because it makes them feel better.

Well the IMF doesn't agree with you. PPP doesn't take into account imported produce and India is one of the worlds largest importers. From 2008 to 2011 India increased food imports by 100%!!!!! According to articles in the the Wall Street Journal and the Business Standard - food prices in India are soaring due to inflation and the rising cost of food imports (i.e GDP Nominal).

GDP PPP is only useful when taking into account indigenously produced goods and services - not goods and services that are imported.

Also it tends to be poor Sub-Saharan countries and other pathetic poor countries like India who like to use GDP PPP because it makes them feel better.

You have only cities in China? What percentage of China is not urbanized? Or rural Chinese people are completely non-entities now!
compared with people living in our cities, those who living in rural areas are poor,but much richer than the people living in india cities on average. the point is ,can you believe it?

Even in rural areas, there's huge city central with modern infrastructure and facilities. As I said, delusion is your prerogative.

Back
Top Bottom