What's new

India charges Muslim leader with culpable homicide for coronavirus surge

Can anyone enlighten me the relationship between Israel and India Modi government? Just fall in love or what?

They both hate Muslims.
Both occupy Muslims, subject them to state terrorism and occupy their lands illegally.
Both share hatred of Pakistan. Pakistan is ideological opponent of Israel and they fear our nuke capabilities.

Funny thing is, with all the talk of anti-Semitism, the only Zionist state in the world is fully supporting India which is currently controlled by Hindu fanatics whose ideal was Nazi Germany!! This is the level of hatred for Pakistan.

There was a time when India was not the favorite of the west when we used to side with the USSR. Until 1992, India had no diplomatic relations with Israel, although India recognized them in 1950 and consistently took a hostile position in UN against Israel, now 1999 Kargil skirmish with Pakistan changed everything, US denied India GPS services in high altitudes, and we were kind of isolated, so we had to import Israeli weapons especially UAV at a fast track process.
That was a flexing point and since then relationships were warm, besides Arabs constantly took hostile positions to India when it comes to Kashmir. So we have positive ties with Israel.
They both hate Muslims.
Both occupy Muslims, subject them to state terrorism and occupy their lands illegally.
Both share hatred of Pakistan. Pakistan is ideological opponent of Israel and they fear our nuke capabilities.

Funny thing is, with all the talk of anti-Semitism, the only Zionist state in the world is fully supporting India which is currently controlled by Hindu fanatics whose ideal was Nazi Germany!! This is the level of hatred for Pakistan.
what a weird circle. Nazi treat Jews badly, Jew treat Muslim badly, Jew like India, and India like the way to deal with ....
I am confused.

They both hate Muslims.

Brilliant insight.

Sanghis get very uncomfortable when I twist their tatts on this.

:lol:

Then Why Conflict btw different sect in Islamic World

Why There ethnic violence against baloach,Ahemadiyas,kurds/PTM .MQM and other sub sects

None of the groups you listed have ever had conflict amongst themselves.

All conflicts are down to the same reason - resources.

Why? If you incite people to break the law and your actions in doing so cause a considerable number of deaths, aren't you guilty of culpable homicide?

Yeah, but I don't think this fits that definition. It's not like he organised and incited genocide - like Modi did.

He held a gathering at a time where public gatherings weren't permitted. He couldn't have known if people who attended were infected or not. You can't control who gets Corona (you can control it's spread, but you can't use it as a weapon). It's very flimsy.

thousands of Deaths Say otherwise

When was the last time the Kurds and PTM fought each other?

I am 30. I think you and @Syed Hammad Ahmed are a bit younger.

As an example, I know of a time, from my knowledge and from the narrations of my relatives, when Muslims acted and looked differently. I stress the 'look' part for India.

So just because someone "looks" different, it is okay to hate them and subject them to scorn?

Pandering to bigots and fascists only gets you to the gallows a little later than the others.

Your upper class is doing exactly the same.

How often do you see upper class Muslims butchered.

Or Hindus?

@notorious_eagle

You don't. But I don't see Muslim middle or upper class baying for Hindu blood. For us, it is just a matter or survival.

So just because someone "looks" different, it is okay to hate them and subject them to scorn?

Pandering to bigots and fascists only gets you to the gallows a little later than the others.

You don't. But I don't see Muslim middle or upper class baying for Hindu blood. For us, it is just a matter or survival.

Your upper and middle class has made it in Hindu India.

Why will they buck that?

For millions of impoverished jaahils?

Ummah?

Please ....

This (Hinduization of modern India) is Islamisation of medieval India in reverse.

True Ghar waapsi

Same template

Reversed.

what a weird circle. Nazi treat Jews badly, Jew treat Muslim badly, Jew like India, and India like the way to deal with ....
I am confused.

Nothing complicated here. Anti-semistism is only used when it serve the interests of Zionism. But its ok to support the only regime in power in the world whose ideals were Nazis, because that regime act in servitude and server the interests of Zionism.

Yeah, but I don't think this fits that definition. It's not like he organised and incited genocide - like Modi did.

He held a gathering at a time where public gatherings weren't permitted. He couldn't have known if people who attended were infected or not. You can't control who gets Corona (you can control it's spread, but you can't use it as a weapon). It's very flimsy.

When was the last time the Kurds and PTM fought each other?

Which genocide did Modi "organise and incite"? If you have evidence that he did so, why haven't you submitted that evidence the UNHRC as yet?

As for the leader of TJ, he held a gathering at a time when public gatherings weren't permitted. You are correct when you say that he couldn't have known if any of the attendees were infected or not and that you cannot control who gets the virus. Hence they had the lockdown. He, as any reasonable person, would know that organising a large gathering at the time when he did could possibly cause the virus to spread. And now that it did spread, evidently from his gathering, his is correctly charged for culpable homicide. He broke the law and must answer for doing so. Simply because he lives in a Muslim minority country doesn't necessarily make that a persecution. It makes it a prosecution. Or are you and the remaining Paksitani members of this forum saying otherwise, suggesting that Muslims be exempted from being criminally charged in India for crimes which they commit?

Ironically, I believe that given the influence the leader of the TJ has with Indian politicians the chances of him being prosecuted to finality are rather slim

Your upper and middle class has made it in Hindu India.

Why will they buck that?

For millions of impoverished jaahils?

Ummah?

Please ....

This (Hinduization of modern India) is Islamisation of medieval India in reverse.

True Ghar waapsi

Same template

Reversed.

Not sure I understand what you are saying. Go easy on the scotch will you?

Brilliant insight.

Sanghis get very uncomfortable when I twist their tatts on this.

:lol:

I don't care about the sub human sanghis.

I really want to squeeze the Zionists over this. They think they are clever people.

I don't care about the sub human sanghis.

I really want to squeeze the Zionists over this. They think they are clever people.

You don't have it in you to come within a kilometer of a Jew. Zionist or otherwise.

PDF is where you can do all your squeezing.

As for the leader of TJ, he held a gathering at a time when public gatherings weren't permitted.

That statement is just not true. There was no ban on religious gatherings at that time. A simple search online would help you determine this.

Which genocide did Modi "organise and incite"? If you have evidence that he did so, why haven't you submitted that evidence the UNHRC as yet?

As for the leader of TJ, he held a gathering at a time when public gatherings weren't permitted. You are correct when you say that he couldn't have known if any of the attendees were infected or not and that you cannot control who gets the virus. Hence they had the lockdown. He, as any reasonable person, would know that organising a large gathering at the time when he did could possibly cause the virus to spread. And now that it did spread, evidently from his gathering, his is correctly charged for culpable homicide. He broke the law and must answer for doing so. Simply because he lives in a Muslim minority country doesn't necessarily make that a persecution. It makes it a prosecution. Or are you and the remaining Paksitani members of this forum saying otherwise, suggesting that Muslims be exempted from being criminally charged in India for crimes which they commit?

Ironically, I believe that given the influence the leader of the TJ has with Indian politicians the chances of him being prosecuted to finality are rather slim

Here is another chutya who is ashamed of what he is

Another house negro guys

Back
Top Bottom