What's new

India charges Muslim leader with culpable homicide for coronavirus surge

Ask these from Kauls, Razdan,tickoo's ,Bhat's
There Still a Million Pundits who are Native's To this land and Buddhist Who Culturally Preserve there identity

Why Do Pashtuns Protect there Tribal cultures's
Isn't Taliban fighting for Pashtunism in Afghanistan

Do there Life Any where culturally related To Modern Turk or Kurds or Syrians
or the Persian Iranians

Like I said culture Makes huge difference

Here In old Goa We Catholics Our In majority And We have large Portuguese influence on are cultural aspect
Still We Fought for Our Native Konkani Cultural identity and Supported Indian annexation of goa in 1961

This Theory Of Your's Flawed And And you cannot accept this in modern liberal society

Therein lies why Pakistan was created. You have your way, we have ours. To you people religion is not of value, to us Islam is of the utmost value. Of course in each case there will be outliers - but ultimately this is where it comes down too. 97% of the population of Kashmir shares my ideology.

I say ban the Tableeghi Jamaat worldwide. They are nothing but an embarrassment to Islam and Muslims. The TJ's idea of Islam is prayer, ritual and dress-code which would make Islam not different from certain other religions. The truth is different.

I can't say about diplomatic but India's external intelligence agency, RAW, has had a long-standing relationship with Israel. Right from the days of R.N. Kao, the first chief of RAW.

How moderate of you.

Therein lies why Pakistan was created. You have your way, we have ours. To you people religion is not of value, to us Islam is of the utmost value. Of course in each case there will be outliers - but ultimately this is where it comes down too. 97% of the population of Kashmir shares my ideology.
Then Why Conflict btw different sect in Islamic World

Why There ethnic violence against baloach,Ahemadiyas,kurds/PTM .MQM and other sub sects

Faith Don't Defines Land but culture

Let's talk culture now. Do tell us how a keralite or a begali or or gujarati or Assamese or - - - - - - - is related to a kashmiri? they are all poles apart, don't even share natural borders with each other let alone culture.

Pakistan Never existed India was there
With Indoi ,Hind ,Indus

With major ethnicity has indo aryans
Lol, Pakistan as a name maybe didn't exist but pakistan as a geography was here even 7500 years ago under IVC.

BTW do you know where the word Hind, hindu, Indus, India, hindustan came from?

Can anyone enlighten me the relationship between Israel and India Modi government? Just fall in love or what?

This must be a fake account made by an indian using non-indian flags, it is quite common for indians on this forum and has been happening since ages. Sometimes they pose as "Americans", "British" or "Austrailian" etc. Many times they pose even as "Pakistani" on this forum. They are the most shameless lot in the world so you can expect anything from them.

Why? If you incite people to break the law and your actions in doing so cause a considerable number of deaths, aren't you guilty of culpable homicide?

Yesb, but in your case no sikh guru no pandit no nothing but only muslims are guilty even when they called it off after the lock down was put into effect. Remember those Hindus celebrating religious festivals right in the middle of the lock down and that sikh guru who was advised to go into quarantine after returning from his European tour but he still had some 40 villages put under curfew by the authorities way before the proclamation of l.d

Surprised much? I don't think so.

This must be a fake account made by an indian using non-indian flags, it is quite common for indians on this forum and has been happening since ages. Sometimes they pose as "Americans", "British" or "Austrailian" etc. Many times they pose even as "Pakistani" on this forum.

Ashamed of being "Indians"?

Yesb, but in your case no sikh guru no pandit no nothing but only muslims are guilty even when they called it off after the lock down was put into effect. Remember those Hindus celebrating religious festivals right in the middle of the lock down and that sikh guru who was advised to go into quarantine after returning from his European tour but he still had some 40 villages put under curfew by the authorities way before the proclamation of l.d

Surprised much? I don't think so.

Selective application of laws is a sign of fascism

Then Why Conflict btw different sect in Islamic World

Why There ethnic violence against baloach,Ahemadiyas,kurds/PTM .MQM and other sub sects

There is no ethnic violence against Baloch. In fact in this very forum you will find tons of Baloch. Largest Baloch city is in fact Karachi. Yes some feudal in Balochistan are creating troubles with foreign finance while they reside in Europe.

PTM and mqm London is terrorist groups.

Kurd is again feudal problem.

india will self implode very soon!

india is under the impression that USA will support its massacre of Muslims just like it supports Israel but world is change and usa is not the power it used to be!!

The only power that can replace USA is sending muslims into camps.

This is a class war.

India is going to war across class lines.

Not religious.

No, it's not class war.

Mostly middle class right-wing Hindus versus mostly middle class right-wing Muslims.

And you were saying yesterday that i shouldn't target this house negro @xeuss

After reading thousands of my posts you have come to this conclusion.

Amazing.

Did India suddenly become Cuba ??

And it is disappointing that @xeuss believes you.

How moderate of you.

The TJ movement is non-intellectual, irritating and now plainly criminal. This you see in Pakistan too now.

Like I said before, the TJ is an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom