What's new

India charges Muslim leader with culpable homicide for coronavirus surge

Except for the TJ I don't have scorn for common Muslims.

Today it is the Tableeghis, tomorrow it will be someone else. The reality is, you are doing nothing more than "victim-blaming", this is partially a way to avoid admitting that something just as unthinkable could happen to you.

That is why I keep mentioning intellectual people like Nasser. Indian Muslims idolizing Zakir Naik and the senior Owaisi has lead them to the current state.

I loved the character Stephen in the movie Django Unchained. Being a senior house slave more respected than the rest, Stephen personally views himself second only to the white man with all his fellow black people beneath him. He has bought into it all and just wants to keep things status quo. That’s why when Django rides up on a horse, with a gun, speaking out of turn, Stephen is aghast at that. That is why the first thing Stephen does is let those other negroes around there on the plantation know that can’t aspire to that. That Django is not what we negroes want, and Django will lead them to their destruction.

Are talking as if Muslims are always innocent victims of murderous Hindus?

What about Hindu lives? Or is it Muslim killing a Hindu a fair game?

Mandwa,Rajasthan Dildar Khan, Feroz Khan & Iqbal brutally beat up "Rewat Singh" on 22nd March bcoz he had participated in
@narendramodi
's call for thalibajao Rewat Singh went into coma & succumbed to his injuries on 9thApril.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...late-beaten-to-death/articleshow/75088877.cms

It's not communal to kill a Modi toady. It's called self defense/self preservation since Modi toadies are cheerleaders for disastrous policies like demonetization and failed schemes like Make In India which ruin the quality of life of Indian citizens. Even Hindus from other parties attack and kill Modi toadies, so it's got nothing to do with religion.

They can come down to "my level" at this forum and explain this rather bizarre phenomena of the support to Nazi inspire regime of India. I don't mind at all.

Besides, you and your fellow rats in the east are not qualified to question my credentials.

There's nothing to explain.

Just like Sanghis can't or don't explain why they love Jews who nearly 100% abandoned India and emigrated to Israel

But if a Parsi loves Iran he becomes a desh drohi (traitor).

Male of female

You are just another house negro who is ashamed of her background. Thinks she can earn a few brownie points from islamophobic pajeet

Nope. Instead of brownie points those pajeets might ask bobs and vagene. Be careful

Pray tell , when did you become an expert on my background? You don't know anything about me. You ought to constructively contribute and not regurgitate that nonsense which you continuously do.

Pray tell , when did you become an expert on my background? You don't know anything about me. You ought to constructively contribute and not regurgitate that nonsense which you continuously do.

Do you also believe Ramadan will be a super spreader?

Today it is the Tableeghis, tomorrow it will be someone else. The reality is, you are doing nothing more than "victim-blaming", this is partially a way to avoid admitting that something just as unthinkable could happen to you.

I loved the character Stephen in the movie Django Unchained. Being a senior house slave more respected than the rest, Stephen personally views himself second only to the white man with all his fellow black people beneath him. He has bought into it all and just wants to keep things status quo. That’s why when Django rides up on a horse, with a gun, speaking out of turn, Stephen is aghast at that. That is why the first thing Stephen does is let those other negroes around there on the plantation know that can’t aspire to that. That Django is not what we negroes want, and Django will lead them to their destruction.

Stephen gets shot last.

Just read about your background from your own post

Not your fault

Sorry

I do. Joined with Diwali and Christmas, it's going to be a Corona feast

Excellent.

You believe Muslims are too far behind the evolutionary chain to practice social distancing?

I do. Joined with Diwali and Christmas, it's going to be a Corona feast

I read it the first time. No need to force yourself to repeat chants of nationalism

Actually, she's more indian, than Pakistani. Read here.
@SIPRA @313ghazi

OH - that explains it all. For all intents and purposes she's a false flagger. I mean you have to be pretty f**ked up to be supporting Modi's genocide, even when the US state department banned him from entering the US for his crimes.

Excellent.

You believe Muslims are too far behind the evolutionary chain to practice social distancing?

I read it the first time. No need to force yourself to repeat chants of nationalism

Not just Muslims. All humans. Our PM is a good example for my claim

Will you attack the golden temple again?

Or the Delhi Mosque?

Taj Mahal is just too much soft power infested

Ignorant oldie.

We never attacked the Golden Temple.

We stormed it under entrenched LMG fire.

By soldiers who went in heads covered, barefeet.

Such bravery has rarely if ever been seen in the last century of religious strife.

Back
Top Bottom