What's new

India charges Muslim leader with culpable homicide for coronavirus surge

I said the same thing. You're not listening or getting a tad defensive.

Money. Property. Businesses. Empires. Schools.

These Parsis stayed back. Mainly Karachi.

Which we built. Like we did Bombay.

What I see is a confused young men whose thought process is fked up by constant bombardment of Indian state propaganda.

You stay where you prosper, that's part of human nature, and you Parsis are not alien being. To say you don't like to live among Muslim dominated nation, it utter non sense, its just your personal opinion based on the hatred to Pakistan that has been fed into your mind by your Indian state.

Today it is the Tableeghis, tomorrow it will be someone else. The reality is, you are doing nothing more than "victim-blaming"

I would understand if your victims were innocent Gujjar Muslims in Punjab who are being socially and economically boycotted by many misguided Hindus. These Gujjars are real victims, unlike the TJ.

this is partially a way to avoid admitting that something just as unthinkable could happen to you.

Something could indeed happen in my city. I accept that. And I would blame the Muslim middle class who for the last 15 to 20 years instead of contributing to build a progressive atmosphere in the country, allowed the TJ to spread which has now given an excuse to the Hindu Right to oppress all Muslims.

I loved the character Stephen in the movie Django Unchained. Being a senior house slave more respected than the rest, Stephen personally views himself second only to the white man with all his fellow black people beneath him. He has bought into it all and just wants to keep things status quo. That’s why when Django rides up on a horse, with a gun, speaking out of turn, Stephen is aghast at that. That is why the first thing Stephen does is let those other negroes around there on the plantation know that can’t aspire to that. That Django is not what we negroes want, and Django will lead them to their destruction.

Very fine analysis of the film, no doubt, but you are constantly failing to accept that I am a Leftist. What is my relation to the fascists and bigots except for dislike of them ??

What's your beef with Asauddin ?

For example in a rally he attended in Bangalore he didn't support that young woman Amulya Leona who in that rally said on the mic something like "Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan zindabad, Bangladesh zindabad". She was arrested right there and he didn't try to later ascertain what she meant. He is somewhat of a coward.

Also, he doesn't have a vision of Indian Muslims. Does he want them to remain a distant sub-culture or does he want them to become a progressive part of a communally inclusive system like in Syria ??

What I see is a confused young men whose thought process is fked up by constant bombardment of Indian state propaganda.

You stay where you prosper, that's part of human nature, and you Parsis are not alien being. To say you don't like to live among Muslim dominated nation, it utter non sense, its just your personal opinion based on the hatred to Pakistan that has been fed into your mind by your Indian state.

No. It's a generally shared sentiment in our community.

And I'm not young.

My eldest is going to be 23 this year.

I would understand if your victims were innocent Gujjar Muslims in Punjab who are being socially and economically boycotted by many misguided Hindus. These Gujjars are real victims, unlike the TJ.

Something could indeed happen in my city. I accept that. And I would blame the Muslim middle class who for the last 15 to 20 years instead of contributing to build a progressive atmosphere in the country, allowed the TJ to spread which has now given an excuse to the Hindu Right to oppress all Muslims.

Very fine analysis of the film, no doubt, but you are constantly failing to accept that I am a Leftist. What is my relation to the fascists and bigots except for dislike of them ??

For example in a rally he attended in Bangalore he didn't support that young woman Amulya Leona who in that rally said on the mic something like "Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan zindabad, Bangladesh zindabad". She was arrested right there and he didn't try to later ascertain what she meant. He is somewhat of a coward.

Also, he doesn't have a vision of Indian Muslims. Does he want them to remain a distant sub-culture or does he want them to become a progressive part of a communally inclusive system like in Syria ??

You are being economic with the truth Jamahir.

1) She's a paid activist and provocateur.

2) Her DNA comes from her father who is also a paid activist and provocateur

3) She said only Pakistan Zindabad initially.1, 2, 3 times.

4) When she was being pulled away she said Hindustan Zindabad

5) Wtf dies she mean by Pakistan Zindabad?

Get real.

1) She's a paid activist and provocateur.

She seems to be a known speaker. Quite a bold one. But none of her previous speeches seem to have been as bold as this one.

Owaisi panicked and thought she was a BJP provocateur.

5) Wtf dies she mean by Pakistan Zindabad?

Maybe she wanted to do a Gurmehar Kaur ( "Pakistan didn't kill my father, war did" ).

She got carried away.

@jamahir

Any Muslim, especially a mass leader like him, who shows his 100% loyalty to India when engaging with Pakistanis, is someone I will speak and fight for.

Owaisi comes across as a khandani Indian Muslim

I would like him to be more inclusive of us non Muslims as well though.

You refer to yourself as a leftist, but that is really a nomenclature of convenience, much of it used as a cover for a disdain for organized religion, but self-serving like Stephen.

But to each their own.

2) Her DNA comes from her father who is also a paid activist and provocateur
From this article :
“Originally from Koppa in Chikkamagaluru district, she was living with a group of friends in Bengaluru. Her parents in Chikkamagaluru are not supportive of her activism and anti-CAA stance,” her friend added.
On Thursday night, miscreants vandalised her house in Koppa. Her father Oswald Noronha filed a police complaint. Later that night, unidentified men were seen in a video demanding that Noronha chant ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai‘. He is heard saying: “Every single word my daughter said was wrong. I have tried to make her understand several times, however, she doesn’t pay heed to it. I have not spoken to my daughter for the past five days.” When asked if he will seek bail, Noronha says, “I will not approach lawyers for her bail.”
The article also says that the Karnataka government is claiming that she has links with Naxals.

@jamahir

Any Muslim, especially a mass leader like him, who shows his 100% loyalty to India when engaging with Pakistanis, is someone I will speak and fight for.

Owaisi comes across as a khandani Indian Muslim

I would like him to be more inclusive of us non Muslims as well though.

This obsession with "loyalty" is what irks me. More than often, loyalty to India means simply speaking against Pakistan.

In today's India, you can only be loyal if you hurl a few abuses to Pakistan, and only Muslims are subject to such tests.

This obsession with "loyalty" is what irks me. More than often, loyalty to India means simply speaking against Pakistan.

In today's India, you can only be loyal if you hurl a few abuses to Pakistan, and only Muslims are subject to such tests.

Perfectly natural.

But please humor us.

Take it as a game.

As @SIPRA said, we all overgrown kids.

I'm not getting your angle at all.

1. You said she is a paid agent and provocateur. I meant that she has sedition charges against her also with allegation of having links with Naxals. I don't think the arrest and charges are a drama.

2.You said her father is also a provocateur. I meant that this is not so as her father has disowned her.

1. You said she is a paid agent and provocateur. I meant that she has sedition charges against her also with allegation of her having links with Naxals. I don't think the arrest and charges are a drama.

2.You said her father is also a provocateur. I meant that this is not so as her father has disowned her.

Bro her father is a dheet old school union guy and rabble rouser.

Shakl se haraami lagta hai.

Perfectly natural.

But please humor us.

Take it as a game.

As @SIPRA said, we all overgrown kids.

Perfectly natural when you live in such a depraved society, but unnatural when you leave that society and learn how a civilized society lives and functions.

Bro her father is a dheet old school union guy and rabble rouser.

Shakl se haraami lagta hai.

I see.

But do read that article. She, being inexperienced, just got carried away that day and they didn't allow her to have her to complete and fully explain.

Edit : Logging off to go sleep. Leave your reply if you want. Will read tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom