What's new

India charges Muslim leader with culpable homicide for coronavirus surge

There's nothing to explain.

Just like Sanghis can't or don't explain why they love Jews who nearly 100% abandoned India and emigrated to Israel

But if a Parsi loves Iran he becomes a desh drohi (traitor).

Jump Indian ship, come to Pakistan, you will feel more at home, there are plenty of Iran lovers among our population. Iran fuked us up on COVID-19 , yet no one pointing fingers at her.

Jump Indian ship, come to Pakistan, you will feel more at home, there are plenty of Iran lovers among our population. Iran fuked us up on COVID-19 , yet no one pointing fingers at her.

Sorry.

Parsis can never feel comfortable living in a Muslim or Muslim dominated country.

Apologies for the honesty ... I know you mean well.

Sorry.

Parsis can never feel comfortable living in a Muslim or Muslim dominated country.

Being a minuscule minority, they can live comfortably anywhere. They have mastered the art of survival.

Sorry.

Its your own opinion, leave the rest of your community aside. I am born and bred karachite, had parsis friends, they are among the well established communities in Pakistan.

Not just Muslims. All humans. Our PM is a good example for my claim

You are claiming that COVID19 has a bias.

Ignorant oldie.

We never attacked the Golden Temple.

We stormed it under entrenched LMG fire.

By soldiers who went in heads covered, barefeet.

Such bravery has rarely if ever been seen in the last century of religious strife.

yeah everyone can see the video. no need your bollywood version of it.

Its your own opinion, leave the rest of your community aside. I am born and bred karachite, had parsis friends, they are among the well established communities in Pakistan.

I know. I've met quite a few young Karachi Parsis in the past two years.

It's nice to know they have been treated well in Pakistan.

Truth be told, most Parsis who stayed with Pakistan did so for immovable properties and business holdings.

I had family on dad's side in Lahore.

They like most Parsis moved out to the US or UK. Not out of fear.

Though there have been a few reported cases of Parsi business people abducted for ransom.

And post Zia most did not feel too comfortable or confident about the future.

The old still stay back.But most youngsters have or are in the process of moving out.

I think you have 4-5000 left now.

Your preference is determined by your experience. I know Parsis from/in Pakistan that are very comfortable there.

My personal life experiences with Muslims have been mostly warm and positive.

Don't brush wide sweeps. You don't know me.

You're a noob.

Earn the experience n tenure first.

> both hate islam
> both illegally occupy muslim lands
> both badly oppress muslim people.
  • Nope- Both hate if religion is given priority over country
  • There is no such thing as Muslim land/Hindu Land/Christian land- etc- Its a country land.
  • Nope- Follow the law of the land and keep GOD out of it- The relation between you and GOD should personal and should not define how you see the world through the lens of religion.

I know. I've met quite a few young Karachi Parsis in the past two years.

It's nice to know they have been treated well in Pakistan.

Truth be told, most Parsis who stayed with Pakistan did so for immovable properties and business holdings.

I had family on dad's side in Lahore.

They like most Parsis moved out to the US or UK. Not out of fear.

Though there have been a few reported cases of Parsi business people abducted for ransom.

And post Zia most did not feel too comfortable or confident about the future.

The old still stay back.But most youngsters have or are in the process of moving out.

I think you have 4-5000 left now.

Argue with this man. His iconic Avari tower occupy the most coveted land in Karachi.

Moving out to foreign lands is part and parcel of living in the developing nations.

Argue with this man. His iconic Avari tower occupy the most coveted land in Karachi.

Moving out to foreign lands is part and parcel of living in the developing nations.

I said the same thing. You're not listening or getting a tad defensive.

Money. Property. Businesses. Empires. Schools.

These Parsis stayed back. Mainly Karachi.

Which we built. Like we did Bombay.

By Sanjeev Miglani and Aftab Ahmed

50 mins ago

Government set to extend coronavirus lockdown for three weeks
BB12HrbG.img
© Reuters/DANISH SIDDIQUI FILE PHOTO: The spread of coronavirus disease in Nizamuddin area of New Delhi

By Sanjeev Miglani and Aftab Ahmed

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India has brought charges of culpable homicide not amounting to murder against the chief of a Muslim seminary for holding a gathering last month that authorities say led to a big jump in coronavirus infections, police said on Thursday.

BB12HzgQ.img
© Reuters/Amit Dave Outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Ahmedabad

The headquarters of the Tablighi Jamaat group in a cramped corner of Delhi were sealed and thousands of followers, including some from Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh, were taken into quarantine after it emerged they had attended meetings there in mid-March.

BB12HDHX.img
© Reuters/ANUSHREE FADNAVIS Spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in in New Delhi

Police initially filed a case against Muhammad Saad Kandhalvi, the chief of the centre, for violating a ban on big gatherings but had now invoked the law against culpable homicide, a police spokesman said.

“Delhi police had filed a first information report earlier against the Tablighi chief, now section 304 has been added," the officer said, referring to culpable homicide in the penal code, which carries a maximum punishment of a 10-year prison term.

A spokesman for the Tablighi Jamaat group, Mujeeb-ur Rehman, declined to comment saying they had not confirmed reports about the new charges.

The Tablighi is one of the world's biggest Sunni Muslim proselytising organisations with followers in more than 80 countries, promoting a pure form of Islam.

Authorities said at the beginning of the month that a third of the nearly 3,000 coronavirus cases at that time were either people who attended the Tablighi gathering or those who were later exposed to them.

India's tally of coronavirus infections has since jumped to 12,380, including 414 deaths, as of Thursday.

In the coronavirus hot spot of Delhi, 1,080 of its 1,561 cases were linked to the group's gathering, according to the city government data on Wednesday.

The Tablighi administrators earlier said many of the followers who had visited its offices in a narrow, winding lane in Delhi's historic Nizamuddin quarter were stranded after the government declared a three-week lockdown, and the centre had to offer them shelter.

Critics of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government have cautioned against fanning communal tension by laying the blame for the spread of the coronavirus on the Muslim group.

Officials have rejected suggestions they were unfairly targeting the Muslim community, but said they had to rebuke the group because it had behaved irresponsibly by ignoring social-distancing rules.

The Tablighi was also linked to a surge of cases in neighbouring Pakistan where it cancelled a similar gathering, but only at the last minute when thousands had already arrived at a premises in the city of Lahore.

A gathering organised by the group in Malaysia also led to a surge of cases there and in several other Southeast Asian countries.

Pakistan has recorded 6,505 cases according to its latest data, a jump of 520 over the previous day. About 60 percent of Pakistan's cases load was linked to the Tablighi or were people who had gone on religious pilgrimages to Saudi Arabia and Iran, officials said.

Here are official government figures on the spread of the coronavirus in South Asia:

* India has 12,380 confirmed cases, including 414 deaths

* Pakistan has 5,988 cases, including 107 deaths

* Bangladesh has 803 cases, including 39 deaths

* Afghanistan has 784 cases, including 29 deaths

* Sri Lanka has 238 cases, including 7 deaths

* Maldives has 21 cases and no deaths

* Nepal has 16 cases and no deaths

* Bhutan has five cases and no deaths

Interactive graphic tracking global spread of coronavirus: open https://tmsnrt.rs/3aIRuz7 in an external browser

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...le-homicide-for-coronavirus-surge/ar-BB12HGDm

Rightly so.. People who see this fight against a global pandemic as a some kind of a conspiracy against a group are communal themselves

what a weird circle. Nazi treat Jews badly, Jew treat Muslim badly, Jew like India, and India like the way to deal with ....
I am confused.
You will be confused if your assumptions are close to 90 percent wrong. Cant help you here when your fundamental knowledge is itself full of errors.

Back
Top Bottom