What's new

"India cannot fight two-front war, Its impossible" - Pravin Sawhney

Fascist Hitler thought the same and thought he can fight multi front war and what was the result. Each fascist thinks the same he is supper duppa and then guess what they never find the space and time to be buried and run to escape. Fascist Modi will not be different and will be hunted down like a rabbi dog for the crimes against humanity, spilling innocent blood never goes unanswered just takes longer time.

a-rare-color-photo-of-adolf-hitler-which-shows-his-true-eye-color-date-unknown-2.jpg

Another man thought the same thing, well he was wrong.......

a-rare-color-photo-of-adolf-hitler-which-shows-his-true-eye-color-date-unknown-2.jpg

Please don't compare Modi with Hitler and Indians with Germans. I do not justify any Nazi crimes against humanity but seriously they were a complete different class than these cheapster third copy of Nazis. Never I've heard Wehrmacht giving medals to a soldier who was beaten like a drum by enemy. Indeed they captured entire Europe and almost half of Russia simultaneously and when the defeat was certain, he did suicide like a khuddaar person instead of blabbering false & imaginary victories.

India hasn't been humiliated at the level Germany was. If anything, Pakistan is itching to destroy India after 1971 and the propaganda and chest thumping that followed.

India hasn't been humiliated at the level Germany was. If anything, Pakistan is itching to destroy India after 1971 and the propaganda and chest thumping that followed.
Depends how you want to use the word "humiliated".
I don't think the Germans were humiliated at all.
They did some shameful things during the war and they will be forever ashamed as a nation for those. But they took on the combined might of the Russians, Americans, the European powers and their empires and fought it out for 6 years and lost.
They fought valiantly and were defeated.
I would never describe them as being humiliated.

German were and still are a great 'race.
The equipment was better than the allies.
If the might of usa never got involved Europe would still be under Nazi rule.

Your right India is not Germany.
But Pakistani and Chinese are not USA Russia and Britain France combined.

Chinese have no war experience and Pakistan is on it's knees economically and still just a developing country of modest means financially technically and industrially. It's hardly a good comparison

2 Years of biitch slapping by both of your enemies. My oh my what the world must be thinking right now.

Here is fighting agenda for last year and coming years

2019 - Pakistan
2020 - China
2021 - Nepal / Sri Lanka / Bangladesh(May be , possibly never going to happen you need spine which BD lack) May the best one wins
2022 - Super duper fighting bonanza , winner takes all or can share with other allies , holding hands marching towards bright future.
2023 - And they lived happily ever after.

2 Years of biitch slapping by both of your enemies. My oh my what the world must be thinking right now.

Here is fighting agenda for last year and coming years

2019 - Pakistan
2020 - China
2021 - Nepal / Sri Lanka / Bangladesh(May be , possibly never going to happen you need spine which BD lack) May the best one wins
2022 - Super duper fighting bonanza , winner takes all or can share with other allies , holding hands marching towards bright future.
2023 - And they lived happily ever after.

right dude.. 2019 we set you right (started from 2016 actually)...
2020 may be chinese year... anyhow many countries wants it to be set right after wuhan virus...
rest are no problem...

so what is your problem?

German were and still are a great 'race.
The equipment was better than the allies.
If the might of usa never got involved Europe would still be under Nazi rule.

Your right India is not Germany.
But Pakistani and Chinese are not USA Russia and Britain France combined.

Chinese have no war experience and Pakistan is on it's knees economically and still just a developing country of modest means financially technically and industrially. It's hardly a good comparison

Just ask yourself this question do we have to be below countries to beat you

- USA (a country beaten by rag tags) and beaten by Viets,
- Russia same beaten by rag tags and the help of benevolent ISI and PA with money of arabs and stingers from USA.
- Britain almost beaten by germans if there was USA in WW2 , then queen which never dies would have been dead long ago.
- France , the less you say the better, and yes i surrender

right dude.. 2019 we set you right (started from 2016 actually)...
2020 may be chinese year... anyhow many countries wants it to be set right after wuhan virus...
rest are no problem...

so what is your problem?

I see you are high on cow dung fumes , go hug modi

Back
Top Bottom