What's new

India bombs Pakistani Cricket yet again.

What was intended by sharing these pictures of a Hindu pooja that happens on Vijay Dashmi ?

to agree 110% with @CaptainJackSparrow post ... plz read it
That's what religious extremism is...a pressure cooker waiting to blow.
I don't know Why it is difficult for you people to understand that I can also agree with you people as well only if you people talk the truth .... "THE COMPLETE TRUTH"

to agree 110% with @CaptainJackSparrow post ... plz read it

I don't know Why it is difficult for you people to understand that I can also agree with you people as well only if you people talk the truth .... "THE COMPLETE TRUTH"
The complete truth is a rare commodity my friend!!
However once found, only a retard can disagree with it! What you have shared in those posts is "completing the truth" thank you for that and i totally agree with you. I am surprised why people who spoke the other half of it are suddenly annoyed and in disagreement!!

The complete truth is a rare commodity my friend!!

& the rare commodities worth all the efforts & investment of resources.

BTW Indians calming to have more business sense that us should struggle more for this rare commodity .... don't you think ...

& the rare commodities worth all the efforts & investment of resources.

BTW Indians calming to have more business sense that us should struggle more for this rare commodity .... don't you think ...
I totally agree!!

BCCI vs ISI... Interesting :pakistan:

Its not BCCI its RAW vs ISI.............and it is coz there are some creep mentality Hindus who still didn't accepted Pakistan as a country since 1947.......everyday they are planning to destabilize the Pakistan..
Problem is not in our security agencies we can give back strong punch and Indians will remember for their generations (Tit for Tat).....its our coward and thieve political Govt. Ruled by few families.........who have their own interests to protect the their looted money...........
If Indian can claim to Ban on Hafiz Saeed (who according to Indians killed or helped to attack on Indians)...then he is nothing as compare to a Big Terrorist sitting in Indian Govt. and planning daily attacks on Pakistan (Ajit Doval).
Hafiz Saeed announced many times if Indian consider him Terrorist....they can take him in International Court.....and he is also ready to go there...........but Indians never come to this point............obviously like always their fake claims....which never been proved only propagandas........

IF and that is a big 'IF' India would have been involved then it would have been because of alleged train sabotage by Pakistan targeting our civilians not because of some cricket match
Agree....... If at all it is by RAW, then it is just a retaliation to train sabotage.

Pakistani agencies should have declared that they will defy terrorists and have the PSL final in Lahore even if foreign players dont come.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom