What's new

India bombs Pakistani Cricket yet again.

You may do one Mumbai, you will lose Baluchistan.

Let me remind you, anything you do, India can do it multiplied by 10 given the resources we have :D
Haha balouchistan will never be lost if u do anything there China Russia will open your pants so better leave that idea where you can't show ur face we did it and u can't do anything yet sooner we goona show you treatment of ur own medicine and remember you have lost all blames now it's time to make u pay and don't cry this time

Well there are too many thing which are connected with India.
Nawaz Shareef has business in India, That Police Officer could be honest officers, Someone works in Indian Channel how could he be the responsible of PSL (Najjam Sethi), Nawaz Shareef has habit to convert peaceful protest into bloody event.
Why should we blame India when we have PM who owns business in India,
How could be PSL successful after having black sheeps like Najam Sethi.
Why always blame game started, if authorities have evidence about involvement of Indian Agency. why we are waiting for, disclose it and tell the whole world, if it is worthless then IPL is coming and Revenge should be taken.

India bombs Pakistani Cricket yet again.
13-02-2017

View attachment 376768

Why are we not surprised that there is a bombing carried out in Lahore at this particular time, let me tell you why, because we all knew it was going to happen as soon as Pakistan Super League announced that the final of the PSL-2017 was going to be played in Lahore. So who exactly doesn't want the return of sports in Pakistan? - The answer to that is quite simple, its India. That is because India was behind the brutal terrorist attack on the Sri-Lankan cricket team in Lahore in 2009 in order to deny Pakistanis the sense of stability and normalcy which would have arrived with co-hosting the cricket world cup. Why would India allow normalcy to return to Pakistan when its pumping billions into terrorism to create the opposite in Pakistan?

According to security sources intelligence agencies had already warned of a major terrorist attack. Lahore was being seen as a potential hot spot for terrorist activity in light of a major sports event that was to happen in this city, final match of the Pakistan Super League 2017. Lahore has in the past faced a similar terrorist attack on Pakistan cricket. Earlier, PSL 2017 was marred by a match-fixing scandal orchestrated by a bookie connected to an Indian network. It Looks like PSL in particular and Pakistani Cricket in general is yet again being attacked from all directions by Pakistan's mortal enemy. They want to to torpedo any event which might send a message of stability in Pakistan and the Indian media is already rejoicing.

This is another attack at the very heart of the Pakistani nation because only just when things were starting to look good for Pakistan on the international stage, the enemy has resorted to the same dirty tactics. We need to make the world understand that India has been supporting terrorism in Pakistan for a long time, in the 70's in the form of Mukti Bahini and since 2001 in the form of TTP and Baloch Terror Organizations. Pakistan has to stand up to Indian terrorism and respond with an iron fist.

Has Pakistani Intelligance agency found any evidence against India?

Unfortunate, Sad and my condolences for the victims of this blast. I sincerely wish, whoever is the reason behind this blast should be punished by your Gov. The reaction from the Pakistan posters is expected as i fully understand that emotions run high at this point of time. So your reaction to blame India is quite rational and expected.

Again, i would request Indian posters to be sensitive to the situation and emotions of people of Pakistan and posters in PDF and react in a more sensible way.

Need to return favor to india but alas our incompetent politicians would be just busy counting money in swiss banks or offshore companies

"Heights of Stupidity " that's what this thread is. :lol:
India doesn't settle scores by bombing a prospective venue for some cricket matche. Man, you all should have seen the pics of what those para commandos did to those jihadis in the cross border strikes.

You can go and play cricket all you want but do not try and send a jihadi over here to attack the civilians. The retaliation will be brutal and massive.:angel:

"Heights of Stupidity " that's what this thread is. :lol:
India doesn't settle scores by bombing a prospective venue for some cricket matche. Man, you all should have seen the pics of what those para commandos did to those jihadis in the cross border strikes.

You can go and play cricket all you want but do not try and send a jihadi over here to attack the civilians. The retaliation will be brutal and massive.:angel:
@Grevion PARA COMMANDOS...children of Zeus..EH?
LMAO :D
lol.gif

Btw kindly share those photos with us...everyone wants to see SIR JEE KAL strike photos xD

At least we conduct a investigation by NIA(National Investigation Agency) before blaming anybody... So where is proof of Indian involvement in lahore blast???
It may be a false flag to blame India ?

We South Asians love conspiracy theories, this one rates high .

Why are we not surprised that there is a bombing carried out in Lahore at this particular time

We are not ( supposed to be ) surprised at bombing & terrorist attacks any more, they happen ALL the time.

we all knew it was going to happen as soon as Pakistan Super League announced that the final of the PSL-2017 was going to be played in Lahore. So who exactly doesn't want the return of sports in Pakistan?
That is because India was behind the brutal terrorist attack on the Sri-Lankan cricket team in Lahore in 2009 in order to deny Pakistanis the sense of stability and normalcy which would have arrived with co-hosting the cricket world cup. Why would India allow normalcy to return to Pakistan when its pumping billions into terrorism to create the opposite in Pakistan?

We love to blame others ... time & again.

every Indian member should read the gem by milespec sir on other defence forum on this topic , it will be worth your time :D

Lol using some western woman's name.... like Jessica Palmer... I wonder if that was our admin too.

Ethics. Reason. Reasonableness. Logic. Compassion. Objective scholarship. A BIG ZERO!!!

At least we conduct a investigation by NIA(National Investigation Agency) before blaming anybody... So where is proof of Indian involvement in lahore blast???
It may be a false flag to blame India ?
woah ur NIA is pretty fast..Pakistan was blamed for Uri attacks the same day those attacks happened..and ur NIA found PAKISTANI CANDIES as a proof of ISI involvement lol

we
More like Malak al-Maut for our enemies..
It's not allowed here to post bloody/deadly graphics else would have done it long time ago.:D

Definitely a false flagged operation.
well u could post them in greyscale...IF U HAVE ANY :D

Have I said that those were used for bombing ... or ever I termed it as evidence ... have you read any of my post related to debate with the original initiator of the issue ... but you have to troll & have to show your idiocy ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom