What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

i dont know why the indians get so butt-hurt when Pakistan secures investment portfolio or trade concessions.....they just continue to prove what a large head-ache and enemy they really are

at the end of the day though i dont think Pakistan or China take them very seriously....move on

indian position is Azad Kashmir is indian territory

if you told someone in AZAD Kashmir that they are "indian" chances are they would thrash you to bits and drop you like a sack of potatoes

And we can't support India's position, since India's position is that Chinese land (Aksai Chin) belongs to India.

Nobody in India expects you to. The idea is to lodge the protest & then throw it back in China's face when China does the same in the S.China sea with Vietnam etc.

Nobody in India expects you to. The idea is to lodge the protest & then throw it back in China's face when China does the same in the S.China sea with Vietnam etc.

And thus the game continues.

And our economic reforms and expansion continue in the meantime.

In terms of nominal GDP we add a whole India every 2 years. The more time we have, the better.

i do not worry about you, never will, your balls, your bells or for that matter anything about you. but you should look inside yourself and see if it is a case of you being a homosexual yourself, bro. i am not trolling you.

url

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I'm a homosexual ? Yet it's you who came up with nasty gay stuff and than you worried about my balls? What are you? Gay and stupid ..:lol:

if you told someone in AZAD Kashmir that they are "indian" chances are they would thrash you to bits and drop you like a sack of potatoes

why you guys are so hypocritical. on one hand you guys claim that kashmir is a dispute then on the other hand claim that Azad Kashmir to be a part of pak.

also remember that kashmir was legally ceded to india by maha raja, hence the whole of kashmir legally belongs to india...until the 'dispute' is settled.

LOL it was called "pa shi pa" or 88 Nightclub its still present and is one of the top night clubs in Chongqing,China.You can still go there and visit if you like.

Trust me it ain't hard to google stuff ..
kid i know much about China more than you can ever know sitting in Pakistan.

Kid? Son I'm old enough to be a "daddy".. As for known oh my god more about China ... Meh you givin me the "wong" ideas and yeah I do have Chinese friends ..:tdown:
Yes the Tibetans did have different ID cards which said they were from Tibet
Do you know anything about Chinese IDS or are you talking from your behind again?

talk from behind ? Is that an indian trait ? I'm not familiar with it ... Sorry ..:(

As for Tibetans .. So when are you gonna free em?oops.
LoL and yet you call us Chankyas. so who was disowning their legacy us or you?
strictly speaking I'm not punjabi nor were my ancestors hindus ... So I don't have any claim to his legacy .. Nor does some South indian who claims a punjabi from modern day Pak as his father or whatever.

We are the Evil Baniyas who ripped off your left arm and made it into Bangladesh.Are we not?
:lol:
Thats right, that is who we are!:lol::enjoy:
You see not everyday is Sunday nor does a dog has its every "every day".. You severed an arm that was infected long ago ... The arm that was cutting itself .. It's called a civil war thousands of miles away from home .. Started by 75 million Bangalis fought by 35,000 soldiers and 1:20 ratio wrt indian troops (estimate of your own gen )... Anyways that's history by boy.. And you should be the last one to even talk about history ... The past 1000 years have been shameless part of your history to say the least.. I mean come on just yesterday I was reading a thread how we Baluch (hardly a .5 mil people back than) occupied your northern state of Haryana...

And we can't support India's position, since India's position is that Chinese land (Aksai Chin) belongs to India.

That leaves us with Pakistan's position vis-a-vis Kashmir.

china has no legal position on kashmir. the only two parties to kashmir are india and pak, making china an illegal occupant of kashmir

why you guys are so hypocritical. on one hand you guys claim that kashmir is a dispute then on the other hand claim that Azad Kashmir to be a part of pak.

also remember that kashmir was legally ceded to india by maha raja, hence the whole of kashmir legally belongs to india...until the 'dispute' is settled.

We aren't hypocritical. Kashmir as a whole is disputed territory - until a Referendum is held. And I am talking about the sentiments of the people of Kashmir. They'll never call themselves "indian"

therefore its foolish of india to even attempt to try calling shots and telling who should invest what in Azad Kashmir....its none of india's business, therefore not its concern

china has no legal position on kashmir. the only two parties to kashmir are india and pak, making china an illegal occupant of kashmir

So, like I said, there is no way we can support your position.

You have essentially forced us to support Pakistan's position on Kashmir.

And, needless to say, China and Pakistan combined would almost certainly defeat India in any future war over Kashmir. Especially since the Indian Army already admitted it can't ever hope to match China.

We aren't hypocritical. Kashmir as a whole is disputed territory - until a Referendum is held. And I am talking about the sentiments of the people of Kashmir. They'll never call themselves "indian"

therefore its foolish of india to even attempt to try calling shots and telling who should invest what in Azad Kashmir....its none of india's business, therefore not its concern

lets us not going into referendum issue. there are lot of pre-conditions to referendum such as pak handing over the Azad Kashmir to India before anything even begins, and moreover the referendum is not binding on india.

i was saying of india's legal position. after maharaja signed the instrument, kashmir legally belongs to india until the 'dispute' is settled between india and pak. i was not saying about what the people of Azad Kashmir think of india.

Just protest, same way Chinese do in regard to our activities in South China sea :)

You talk as if are indeed doing something in the SCS。

Listen dude,the oil contracts are for blocks outside the 9-dotted lines。

And listen dude,the tiny aged patrol boats you plan(still a plan)to send Vietnam's way can be built by one of the hudreds of Chinese shipyards in days。:D

So, like I said, there is no way we can support your position.

You have essentially forced us to support Pakistan's position on Kashmir.

And, needless to say, China and Pakistan combined would almost certainly defeat India in any future war over Kashmir. Especially since the Indian Army already admitted it can't ever hope to match China.

why do go to war and make asia a nuclear wasteland. i am for peace.

on topic. i am saying about the legal position of china on kashmir. china is not a legal party to kashmir, india and pak are. hence it is in the india ambit to object to any foreign activity in Azad Kashmir

why do go to war and make asia a nuclear wasteland. i am for peace.

on topic. i am saying about the legal position of china on kashmir. china is not a legal party to kashmir, india and pak are. hence it is in the india ambit to object to any foreign activity in Azad Kashmir

India's total nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton. :lol:

Whereas one SINGLE Chinese nuke is about 4 megatons. One single Chinese nuke has more explosive power than India's entire arsenal.

Not to mention India has to save half their nukes for Pakistan, who would not miss an opportunity to see their eternal enemy wiped away.

If China ever gets the slightest idea that India will use nuclear weapons, we will have no choice but to make an pre-emptive nuclear strike (in order to protect ourselves), by destroying as many Indian nukes as possible before they are launched. Pakistan would no doubt follow suit.

India might have a few operational nukes after that (maybe 10 or so), which they will attempt to throw at China and Pakistan, but due to the geography and the weakness of the weapons (India has no thermonuclear bombs), the damage sustained by these two will be fairly minimal.

India on the other hand will be a wasteland, the nukes on the Ganges river delta alone, would take out a significant chunk of India's total population. And the Ganges river delta is right next to the Chinese border.

India has no chance of winning a nuclear war with both China and Pakistan. In fact, India has the smallest nuclear arsenal out of the three, Pakistan has more nukes than them. And Chinese nukes are in a whole different league.

Back
Top Bottom