What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

Be happy at that notion but i know for sure your TOP CCP LEADERSHIP aint happy about it WHY???
Because they know and we know, how this will end.
CCP is a temporary Phenomenon.
You can have all the best relations with Pakistan all you want we are not stopping you nor do we care.
We asked nicely dont intrude into our nation. ;)
India is certainly not gonna back down ,ever heard of a Army of Lions lead by a Lion?That is what we are we waited for the perfect leader, we got him.
You can try to test our nation only to see your CCP being shattered without mercy!
There is no backing down, you wanna fight Bring it on. :)

Lion..more likely a cat...Maow:rofl:, we're so scare:lol:

Nobody in India expects you to. The idea is to lodge the protest & then throw it back in China's face when China does the same in the S.China sea with Vietnam etc.

:rofl:come to do something tangible in SCS then talk, we Chinese don't talk but do.

Last edited:
India's total nuclear arsenal is only about 1 megaton. :lol:

Whereas one SINGLE Chinese nuke is about 4 megatons. One single Chinese nuke has more explosive power than India's entire arsenal.

Not to mention India has to save half their nukes for Pakistan, who would not miss an opportunity to see their eternal enemy wiped away.

If China ever gets the slightest idea that India will use nuclear weapons, we will have no choice but to make an pre-emptive nuclear strike (in order to protect ourselves), by destroying as many Indian nukes as possible before they are launched. Pakistan would no doubt follow suit.

India might have a few operational nukes after that (maybe 10 or so), which they will attempt to throw at China and Pakistan, but due to the geography and the weakness of the weapons (India has no thermonuclear bombs), the damage sustained by these two will be fairly minimal.

India on the other hand will be a wasteland, the nukes on the Ganges river delta alone, would take out a significant chunk of India's total population. And the Ganges river delta is right next to the Chinese border.

India has no chance of winning a nuclear war with both China and Pakistan. In fact, India has the smallest nuclear arsenal out of the three, Pakistan has more nukes than them. And Chinese nukes are in a whole different league.

you are talking as if you have insider information on india's nuke capabilities. nuke capabilities are highly classified and i am sure india's top political establishment must have taken two front war into consideration when having nuke capabilities. personally, if india has conducted its first nuke in 1971, i am sure it must have the number and capability to take on china.

as i said let us not make asia a nuclear waste land

as i said let us not make asia a nuclear waste land

Your wish came true.

Both China and India have "No First Use" nuclear policies.

Since neither side will nuke first, then it is very possible to have a full-scale conventional war without nuclear weapons being used.

Your wish came true.

Both China and India have "No First Use" nuclear policies.

Since neither side will nuke first, then it is very possible to have a full-scale conventional war without nuclear weapons being used.

why do you keep on talking of war...there are lot of peaceful ways to solve issues.

Utter idiocy. With a population of 13 million a GDP of $240 billion would equate to a GDP per capita of $18,500.

That would mean a GDP (PPP) per capita of $66,815 if we take the nominal-PPP differential on a national level (ratio of 3.612:1).

The average Mumbai resident is making $13,000 more than the average American in 2013. Genius Indian shuuuupa POWA!

:nana::nana::nana:

Seriously, the GDP of Mumbai is probably like $30 billion.

You should read up on what GDP is before posting such a stupid comment.

And who gave you the inside info on India's (quantity) stockpile of Uranium, Plutonium, Lithium-deuteride, Tritium?

That's what International organizations have calculated based on the amount of fissile material that India could have diverted out of their power plants, and India's failure to test a thermonuclear device before they stopped testing.

This was just a formal displeasure lodged officially, if China wants to go ahead fine,we have many measures we can do

Wait a minute why do i foresee i see Dalai Lama and Tibetian PM to be there meeting OBAMA and MODI and etc. during our Republic day ;)
As usual Pakistanis jumping into the fray without noticing we have the Carotid artery of china in our hands.Enjoy the party till then, and in a month see how the chinese squirm with displeasure,there are big things coming up,be alive till then to watch it unfold ;)

Go ahead and we can always build another dam in Pakistani Kashmir and over the Yaluzangbu River。:D

You are wrong if you think we really care about That Liar meeting this or that politician in West。

We just use the audiance as an bargaining chip。:enjoy:

I'd ignore him, if I were you. No point wasting time talking an Indian civilian. They have literally nothing. Not even toilets. They live off deluding themselves into believing that they can take credit for achievements of "Indians" 3000 years ago in the past, or "Indians" living half-way across the world. It's how they nourish themselves.
we have nothing but you guys are lucky you have all the terrorists in the world with you. and they are making many toilets in pakistan.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom