What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

Yes Im homophobic .. And it's weird that you worry about my "balls".

i do not worry about you, never will, your balls, your bells or for that matter anything about you. but you should look inside yourself and see if it is a case of you being a homosexual yourself, bro. i am not trolling you.

url

:enjoy:

circlejerk.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you met Tibetans at a nightclub .. you mentioned how you visited a dharamshala .. they cried,hugged you and revered Dalai Lama .. and they had different id cards and now they will take Tibet and China can't do anything about it? And CCP strategy isn't working?

Fuk logic.
LOL it was called "pa shi pa" or 88 Nightclub its still present and is one of the top night clubs in Chongqing,China.You can still go there and visit if you like.
kid i know much about China more than you can ever know sitting in Pakistan.
Yes the Tibetans did have different ID cards which said they were from Tibet
Do you know anything about Chinese IDS or are you talking from your behind again?

If you are the product of chanakya .. Than he must be really freakin retarded .. You can't tell your *** from your elbow .. forget talking about wars..and mythical victories ..:lol:

P.s he was from modern day Pak -Taxila - Punjab and not South india like yourself .. Anyways)...
LoL and yet you call us Chankyas. so who was disowning their legacy us or you?

We are the Evil Baniyas who ripped off your left arm and made it into Bangladesh.Are we not?
:lol:
Thats right, that is who we are!:lol::enjoy:

Last edited:
NEW DELHI: India has conveyed its concerns to China about its involvement in infrastructure building projects, including an economic corridor in Pakistan-administered Kashmir and asked them to cease such activities, parliament was told Wednesday.

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, answering a query in the Lok Sabha on projects of China and Pakistan, said "the government is aware that China is involved in the construction of or assistance to infrastructure projects in our neighborhood including in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Myanmar; hydroelectric and IT projects in Nepal; IT and housing construction projects in Maldives; hydroelectric and nuclear projects, highways, motorways, export processing zones and economic corridors in Pakistan".

She said the government has seen reports with regard to China and Pakistan being involved in infrastructure building activities in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, including construction of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

"Government has conveyed its concerns to China about their activities in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, and asked them to cease such activities," she said, according to an official statement.

The government keeps a constant watch on all developments having a bearing on India's security and takes all necessary measures to safeguard it, she added.

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan -The New Indian Express
Grow up Indians and stop crying on every issue for GOD sake

India seriously needs to 滾蛋 (it means go away or piss off, though the characters literally mean "roll egg").

Why does china get pissed of when India builts or invests in Vietnam or disputed south china sea!?
Same is the case with India.
You are acting like a depressed whore who is not paid.Even after satisfying a man.

Because they know it means India has less resources to build infrastructure in their own country afterwards.
Where did the resources step in lol.We are not building nasa that we need trillions of dollars.Anyhow private companies are more interested in investing in Vietnam.

This was just a formal displeasure lodged officially, if China wants to go ahead fine,we have many measures we can do

Wait a minute why do i foresee i see Dalai Lama and Tibetian PM to be there meeting OBAMA and MODI and etc. during our Republic day ;)
As usual Pakistanis jumping into the fray without noticing we have the Carotid artery of china in our hands.Enjoy the party till then, and in a month see how the chinese squirm with displeasure,there are big things coming up,be alive till then to watch it unfold ;)

:rofl:Will Dalai Lama give India any deterrence against China??, in contrary we like India to think they can get even with China by play Dalai Lama card as way to counter our economic corridor project, I think it's a fair deal:lol:, India should do more like this in the future.

I think India is really piss off that Pakistan blocked the three connectivity during SAARC summit so it wants to sabotage China-Pakistan connectivity as revenge, China is certainly not gonna back down, once the connectivity is completed, it shall be the golden age for China's north west, Pakistan, Afghanistan, central Asia and Russia, the pipeline, energy route, transport, trade will boost up this region, India will forever isolated that's why it's crying now.

i do not worry about you, never will, your balls, your bells or for that matter anything about you. but you should look inside yourself and see if it is a case of you being a homosexual yourself, bro. i am not trolling you.

url

:enjoy:

circlejerk.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You obviously know nothing of the Indian circle-jerk on this forum. Mass Indian shitposting as they clamor on about Modi-Ji, minorities, 1971, and toilets, with each Indian backing the other up. Dozens of one-liners with poor grammar and a touch of bitterness. At the end of the day, the Indians actually believe they've won some sort of war and pat eachother on the back for defending India from jihadists. The Indian circlejerk is strong here, newfriend.

:rofl:Will Dalai Lama give India any deterrence against China??, in contrary we like India to think they can get even with China by play Dalai Lama card as way to counter our economic corridor project, I think it's a fair deal:lol:, India should do more like this in the future.

I think India is really piss off that Pakistan blocked the three connectivity during SAARC summit so it wants to sabotage China-Pakistan connectivity as revenge, China is certainly not gonna back down, once the connectivity is completed, it shall be the golden age for China's north west, Pakistan, Afghanistan, central Asia and Russia, the pipeline, energy route, transport, trade will boost up this region, India will forever isolated that's why it's crying now.

Be happy at that notion but i know for sure your TOP CCP LEADERSHIP aint happy about it WHY???
Because they know and we know, how this will end.
CCP is a temporary Phenomenon.
You can have all the best relations with Pakistan all you want we are not stopping you nor do we care.
We asked nicely dont intrude into our nation. ;)
India is certainly not gonna back down ,ever heard of a Army of Lions lead by a Lion?That is what we are we waited for the perfect leader, we got him.
You can try to test our nation only to see your CCP being shattered without mercy!
There is no backing down, you wanna fight Bring it on. :)

You obviously know nothing of the Indian circle-jerk on this forum. Mass Indian shitposting as they clamor on about Modi-Ji, minorities, 1971, and toilets, with each Indian backing the other up. Dozens of one-liners with poor grammar and a touch of bitterness. At the end of the day, the Indians actually believe they've won some sort of war and pat eachother on the back for defending India from jihadists. The Indian circlejerk is strong here, newfriend.
CORRECTION KIDDO! WE DID WIN ALL THE WARS AGAINST YOU, 4 TO BE EXACT AND THE THIRD ONE WAS MEMORABLE WE RIPPED YOUR LEFT ARM AND MADE IT BANGLADESH AGAINST YOUR WISHES!That is a Classic i always see.
Here see the butthurt and whining videos of Bhutto.

Last edited:
indian position is Azad Kashmir is indian territory hence it is in indian ambit to ask china to cease infra project in Azad Kashmir

indian position is Azad Kashmir is indian territory hence it is in indian ambit to ask china to cease infra project in Azad Kashmir

And we can't support India's position, since India's position is that Chinese land (Aksai Chin) belongs to India.

That leaves us with Pakistan's position vis-a-vis Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom