What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

Why do our parliament cares about a country whose GDP is equal to mumbai

You elected them. They represent the jealousy, envy and hatred all Indians hold, who despite being part of a "rising-shining modern-ancient supa pawa" need to poke their massive noses into the internal affairs of other countries.

I'd love to hear about some of them. :P

We also have some pretty colorful expressions, but they are a bit rude to write on the open forum. :woot:

no shit ! nobody has them, only the chinese...and nobody can write them on open forum except chinese !

is that your chinese linguistics like chinese physics ? :sarcastic:

no shit ! nobody has them, only the chinese...and nobody can write them on open forum except chinese !

is that your chinese linguistics like chinese physics ? :sarcastic:

Your logic and grammar leave a lot to be desired. :P

To make it quick, you are arguing against something that I never said. That's called a straw man argument.

What I said was this: "We also have some pretty colorful expressions".

Do you know what the word "also" means?

Your logic and grammar leave a lot to be desired. :P

To make it quick, you are arguing against something that I never said. That's called a straw man argument.

I said, and I quote: "We also have some pretty colorful expressions".

Do you know what the word "also" means?

I concentrated on the part pretty colorful expressions, but they are a bit rude to write on the open forum.

I did read also, but that takes nothing away from above.

i74zmsic4ziggrlkv9c5.gif

your hatred to the elected representatives of a democracy is understandable as your country never experienced what democracy is all about instead enslaved by your fat coward army generals and feudal lords.Any way you are right on one count, our parliamentarians do represent the true hatred of average indian like me but not jealousy bcz i would be jealous if Pakistanis were able to sent satellite.

That money for satellites could have went towards toilet funds lmao. Not many Pakistanis that I know really give a damn of space exploration.

Why do our parliament cares about a country whose GDP is equal to mumbai
So meaning big cities in India get bigger share while smaller cities get pennies in return, no wonder India has the biggest population of poor hungry people.

This was just a formal displeasure lodged officially, if China wants to go ahead fine,we have many measures we can do

Wait a minute why do i foresee i see Dalai Lama and Tibetian PM to be there meeting OBAMA and MODI and etc. during our Republic day ;)
As usual Pakistanis jumping into the fray without noticing we have the Carotid artery of china in our hands.Enjoy the party till then, and in a month see how the chinese squirm with displeasure,there are big things coming up,be alive till then to watch it unfold ;)

This was just a formal displeasure lodged officially, if China wants to go ahead fine,we have many measures we can do/

Wait a minute why do i foresee i see Dalai Lama and Tibetian PM to be there meeting OBAMA and MODI and etc. during our Republic day ;)

The Dalai Lama already changed his position, now he only asks for "more autonomy" and agrees that Tibet is a part of China. :P

What a waste, India bet on him in 1959 when they hosted our largest separatist group.

In return, they got 1962, and Chinese help with Pakistan's nuclear weapons program.

And now the Dalai Lama himself says Tibet will never seek independence. :woot:

Tibet is not seeking independence from China: Dalai Lama - The Times of India

The Dalai Lama already changed his position, now he only asks for "more autonomy" and agrees that Tibet is a part of China. :P

What a waste, India bet on him in 1959 when they hosted our largest separatist group.

In return, they got 1962, and Chinese help with Pakistan's nuclear weapons program.

And now the Dalai Lama himself says Tibet will never seek independence. :woot:

Tibet is not seeking independence from China: Dalai Lama - The Times of India
If he is so harmless why do you fear him so much?
Dalai Lama has changed position because he knows in his foresight CCP wont stand for long you are beset on all sides with a lot of enemies and factors but not enough friends/allies,eventually they (Tibetians)will get back their land and you cannot do anything about it.

I met a group of young tibetians in a nightclub in mainland China, they had PRC ID cards but it was different from mainlander ids.when i told them i was from India and i went to Dharamshala, they were almost about to cry at me visiting that place and happy to have met me.they still do revere Dalai Lama.
So i dont know what CCP strategy is but it sure ain't working! :woot:
Do you think we cannot provide Nuclear weapons tech to other countries hostile to you? we sure can its a piece of cake for us we are not even signatory to NPT, but we look far ahead and we know from experience those who stay in bad company dies a horrible death!
So enjoy your time while it lasts :p:

Last edited:
This was just a formal displeasure lodged officially, if China wants to go ahead fine,we have many measures we can do

As usual Pakistanis jumping into the fray without noticing we have the Carotid artery of china in our hands.Enjoy the party till then, and in a month see how the chinese squirm with displeasure,there are big things coming up,be alive till then to watch it unfold ;)

You just made embarassed yourself ..... AGAIN.

Keep jumping and making yourself look like an idiot.. So much for "wait a minute .. I got a brainfart"..:lol:

your hatred to the elected representatives of a democracy is understandable as your country never experienced what democracy is all about instead enslaved by your fat coward army generals and feudal lords.Any way you are right on one count, our parliamentarians do represent the true hatred of average indian like me but not jealousy bcz i would be jealous if Pakistanis were able to sent satellite.

You sound bitter.

Dalai Lama has changed position because he knows in his foresight CCP wont stand for long you are beset on all sides with a lot of enemies and factors but not enough friends/allies,eventually they (Tibetians)will get back their land and you cannot do anything about it.

I met a group of young tibetians in a nightclub in mainland China, they had PRC ID cards but it was different from mainlander ids.when i told them i was from India and i went to Dharamshala, they were almost about to cry at me visiting that place and happy to have met me.they still do revere Dalai Lama.

So you met Tibetans at a nightclub .. you mentioned how you visited a dharamshala .. they cried,hugged you and revered Dalai Lama .. and they had different id cards and now they will take Tibet and China can't do anything about it? And CCP strategy isn't working?

Fuk logic.

Before buttblasting:
"Ha ha Dalai Lama will help Modi-Ji (Re-incarnate of Krishna, supa pawa Indian PM of rising shining modern-ancient supa pawa India) destroy China. Glory to supa pawa Hindutva fortress of toilet, India!"

After buttblasting:
"B-but he's a harmless old man! Why does he scare you? B-but Tibetans want to be free and love India!"

You just made embarassed yourself ..... AGAIN.

Keep jumping and making yourself look like an idiot.. So much for "wait a minute .. I got a brainfart"..:lol:
where did i embarrass myself?that me talking Dalai Lama will send nighmares to CCP and China or the fact the so called CCP is so dead scared against a single non violent buddhist monk?
What is that which scares them so much?
Ask them and find out, the culprit will always fear while the one who follows truth has nothing to fear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom