What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

Before buttblasting:
"Ha ha Dalai Lama will help Modi-Ji (Re-incarnate of Krishna, supa pawa Indian PM of rising shining modern-ancient supa pawa India) destroy China. Glory to supa pawa Hindutva fortress of toilet, India!"

After buttblasting:
"B-but he's a harmless old man! Why does he scare you? B-but Tibetans want to be free and love India!"
LoL China was butt hurt when we invited Tibetian PM in exile to Modis swearing in ceremony. why is that our PM Modi invited him? knowing fully he will go off on a tour to mend foreign relations?
As the oldest and only surviving Civilization we know a lot of stuff we learnt from ages. ;)

where did i embarrass myself?that me talking Dalai Lama will send nighmares to CCP and China or the fact the so called CCP is so dead scared against a single non violent buddhist monk?
What is that which scares them so much?
Ask them and find out, the culprit will always fear while the one who follows truth has nothing to fear.

LOL it's easy for a state to assassinate someone. In the Middle East they do it all the time.

But the Dalai Lama is actually very helpful to us.

He keeps saying "Tibet is a part of China". He is basically saying the same thing we are saying. :lol: And we get it for free too, India is the one who suffers the headache when Delhi police regularly beat up Tibetan protestors.

In fact we might even let him step foot on his native soil once more, before he dies. He did a good job for us, we should reward him with that at least. :P

If he is so harmless why do you fear him so much?
Dalai Lama has changed position because he knows in his foresight CCP wont stand for long you are beset on all sides with a lot of enemies and factors but not enough friends/allies,eventually they (Tibetians)will get back their land and you cannot do anything about it.

as far as the CCP is concern the current dalai lama is a terrorist as he did in fact lead a ARMED uprising, and yes you could argue that was a long time ago, but he has never served for his crimes. just as former nazi's continued to be tried for crimes committed decades ago so should he. the rest of your post is pure conjecture and based on some silly fantasy.

I met a group of young tibetians in a nightclub in mainland China, they had PRC ID cards but it was different from mainlander ids.when i told them i was from India and i went to Dharamshala, they were almost about to cry at me visiting that place and happy to have met me.they still do revere Dalai Lama.
So i dont know what CCP strategy is but it sure ain't working! :woot:

oh yea? i once went to india and told them i came from china, they then dropped to their knees and kissed my foot, see indians clearly revere me.

^see the problem with anecdotes on the internet? my post is as true as yours

Do you think we cannot provide Nuclear weapons tech to other countries hostile to you? we sure can its a piece of cake for us we are not even signatory to NPT, but we look far ahead and we know from experience those who stay in bad company dies a horrible death!
So enjoy your time while it lasts :p:

india certainly can, no one said other wise. but as with everything else, cost benefit analysis says its a terrible idea.

You elected them. They represent the jealousy, envy and hatred all Indians hold, who despite being part of a "rising-shining modern-ancient supa pawa" need to poke their massive noses into the internal affairs of other countries.
LOL, we are what we are Chanakyas offspring,There is no jealousy, or envy because you have nothing we should be jealous or envious about I mean what have you got?
Hatred well thats a different thing, you people started it by attacking us 4 times after you became a country and we kicked arse all the time.
So that settles it, or you want to try that adventure of war once again?
I would love to see you come at us with Gaajar-e-Hind again, only to be beaten black and blue and humiliated once again like in 1971

LOL, we are what we are Chanakyas offspring,There is no jealousy, or envy because you have nothing we should be jealous or envious about I mean what have you got?
Hatred well thats a different thing, you people started it by attacking us 4 times after you became a country and we kicked arse all the time.
So that settles it, or you want to try that adventure of war once again?
I would love to see you come at us with Gaajar-e-Hind again, only to be beaten black and blue and humiliated once again like in 1971

If you are the product of chanakya .. Than he must be really freakin retarded .. You can't tell your *** from your elbow .. forget talking about wars..and mythical victories ..:lol:

P.s he was from modern day Pak -Taxila - Punjab and not South india like yourself .. Anyways)...

Last edited:
If you are the product of chanakya .. Than he must be really freakin retarded ..:

P.S:(according to members he was from modern day Pak and not South india like yourself .. Anyways)...

I'd ignore him, if I were you. No point wasting time talking an Indian civilian. They have literally nothing. Not even toilets. They live off deluding themselves into believing that they can take credit for achievements of "Indians" 3000 years ago in the past, or "Indians" living half-way across the world. It's how they nourish themselves.

I honestly fear for the health of those living with him. I'd be frightened if I had to spend my time to next to a mentally-unstable Hindutva fanatic. Thank God Jinnah partitioned us.

talking about me ? do not worry. I should rather say you should be worried about your health around your closet homosexual friend @DESERT FIGHTER . :agree:

his inner desires keep bubbling up to the surface. watch out for your @ss around him. :rofl:

You-boys-know-what-a-circle-jerk-is.jpg

talking about me ? do not worry. I should rather say you should be worried about your health around your closet homosexual friend @DESERT FIGHTER . :agree:

his inner desires keep bubbling up to the surface. watch out for your @ss around him. :rofl:

Says the guy who has nasty fetishes and is worried about my balls..:lol:

LOL it's easy for a state to assassinate someone. In the Middle East they do it all the time.

But the Dalai Lama is actually very helpful to us.

He keeps saying "Tibet is a part of China". He is basically saying the same thing we are saying. :lol: And we get it for free too, India is the one who suffers the headache when Delhi police regularly beat up Tibetan protestors.
LOL you know that Lama is a soul which is reincarnated right? SO Assasination of that which cannot be killed? bad idea! :o:

In fact we might even let him step foot on his native soil once more, before he dies. He did a good job for us, we should reward him with that at least. :P
Ok good then why stop him from coming back to tibet?
You and i know that is not the case, your CCP is authoritarian, it spends much more on Police than it spends on its army and defence, that itself tells you how the soviet union was and the Stazi in East Germany.

This one, … (by) Ms Shirk (former deputy assistant secretary of state who dealt with China) … should become a must read for every Indian who cowers and cringes at the very mention of China. For, as Shirk shows, there is no reason to do so. The core of her message is that only one thing has changed over the last two decades: instead of being a paper tiger, China has become a cardboard tiger.

… recall how China responded to the Tibetan uprising just before the Olympics to get a sense of its vulnerabilities and the resultant paranoia. The Chinese embassy in New Delhi was surrounded by three rings of defence against attacks by Tibetan women. You don’t become a super power merely because you have some money and some guns.

the Chinese leadership no longer has to fear the foreign devil who speaks English; it has to fear the average Chinaman who does so. She also shows how there is no shortage in the variety of unrests in China: you name a type of discontent, and it is there. But unlike India, China has not had the sense to develop political outlets for the head of steam that is building up. The only way it knows of dealing with mass discontent is repression.

Shirk also deals with the aspect that the Chinese leadership is most anxious to hide: a split not in the ranks of the party, but in the highest echelons of the leadership. And the second- and third-level Chinese leadership knows this. The drive against corruption, for example, when mayors are hanged, is seen as just a tea leaf, a straw in the wind that the big boys are pulling in opposite directions.

contrary to popular belief, especially in India, China can’t get along with anyone. Japan, Taiwan, Korea, India all have difficulties with a neighbour whose word can’t be trusted and who tends to rely more on strong-arm tactics than diplomacy. This, too, seems to be a part of the Communist party repertoire, merely their way.

As we see in this book, when push comes to shove, China always backs down. Its leaders simply don’t have the stomach for a confrontation because they don’t know how it will turn out for them personally. That’s the key thing: the personal interests of the Chinese communist leaders. It now always comes before the country’s interests, or is at least seen as being coterminous with it. (Book Review of FRAGILE SUPERPOWER by Susan L Shirk).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom