What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

Reg
regarding gdp data i suggest you to google as far as Israel is concerned Indians support Israel against Islamic terrorist just like we support Palestinians,by the how much money Pakistan donated after recent gaza strikes?

Pakistan donated $ 1 million, India $4 million, so Pakistan gave more when taking account India's large economy, but both are quite small amounts.
All i can find is conflicting Indian articles claiming it is 6% of India's GDP yet $209 b and has a GDP PPP per capita of $7000 yet it would be $10,000 if $209 b so obviously some Indians are bsing about Mumbai.

Well Pakistan also fights religious extremists as do most Islamic countries.

there are so many in the world who call you and what your kind does another name. maybe a name even more disgusting.

Implying I care what people call Pakistanis. I'm not like you, who starts bitching about "circle-jerking" after being butt-blasted by superior Pakistani and Chinese members of this forum.

Implying I care what people call Pakistanis. I'm not like you, who starts bitching about "circle-jerking" after being butt-blasted by superior Pakistani and Chinese members of this forum.

you did not get my point.

nobody buttblasted me. my butt is very much in it's place. even online.

i implied you do not care. i am saying what you consider buttblasting, I again do not care. so, keep the butt blasting to your own self.

you know what is circle jerking ? people talking among each other about me and not quoting me. go through the threads.

comprehension is an issue here i suppose.

You are the gayest one right?

Do you want to eat my "halal balls" ? If not than why "AGAIN" talk about my "BALLS" ? Why are you after my manhood? I told you to try finding a good husband in your neighbourhood .. but still .... I mean come on ... what's your obsession my my big "balls"... Yeah sure they are big and all but still man .. why my balls!?!!

And you are after my "balls" on a Pak defence forum.... Try the annual gay parade in Delhi ? Come on lady...

again...you are showing your homophobia ! and inability to comprehend english. do you understand " I do not care " ? in your language does it relate to eat your balls ? you keep talking about your balls. I do not. Like i said, I...that is me...me... do not... that is negative of do , care as in give a shit. did you understand ? or are you gonna talk about your balls again ?

you ARE gay. you have a tendency to talk about homosexuality quite often don't you ? in the positive or negative way ?

it has to do with parenting too in many cases. you did not answer my question. are you parents homophobic closet homosexuals too ? studies reveal that in mostly the cases in conservative islamic countries like pakistan. gays marry heterosexually to avoid their own true sexual orientation and live a heterosexual life, give birth to children and raise them with a hatred for homosexuality....AND if they turn out to be gay like you, the homophobia shows up again in their nature. to counter the fact that they are the gay offspring of gay people. it's a vicious circle.

read those articles. they ARE about people like you. Did you ignore them because they spoke of things close to your heart and your home ?

Is that why you talk about licking "/;&;@:" .. Worry about others balls,read articles on homosexuality and label others as gay? I mean comeon which straight guy tells another man to cut his "halal" balls? I mean either your a fag or a angry poty mouthed chick.. Angry at men due to bitter past experiences ...:woot:

Nope.. That migh be your case though ? Daddy must be passive,mommy a closeted lesbian .. Raise lil kid "parmanu" with a poty mouth and equally nasty lil brain?.. Comes to a Pak defence forum .. Talks shit about nasty gay stuff,talks about people's balls and labels others gay .. Meanwhile the poor soul is a closet flammer himself.. :D

(It would be better not to bring in family into your pathetic rants..: or you would be replied in the same language you are accustomed too)..

Interesting .. Isn't it? A gay indian who reads articles about homosexuality,puts forward gay questions and worrys about some random guys balls on a Defence forum? yet labels others a homosexuals? :lol:

Typical traits of a closet faggot.. Come to come out in the sunshine girl :lol:

:-)

THIS is called classic homophobia. name calling homosexuals, calling them fags, faggots and what not. talking about their countries as if homosexuality has anything to do with their origin or country ? sheesh !!!

You know right ? you are a textbook case of a homophobic homosexual person ?

My homosexual friend, I am not saying anything. researchers studied people like YOU and came to the conclusion that the extreme homophobic people ARE homosexuals themselves. I just posted the link. I did not do that research nor did I come to any conclusion.

you are just proving that research right, my homosexual man. it's ok. The researchers talked about behavior just like your post above. Do not worry, I understand. You live in islamic pakistan, you do not have a choice to be yourself.

They were talking about you.

They were right about parenting too. too textbook of an example.

I'm a straight guy I chose to view playboy .. You are a homosexual so you would definitely like to read researches on homosexual stuff ..
2) only a gay man would worry about another mans balls.
3) No straight man Ben thinks about nasty gay stuff (you do).
4No straight guy talks about things like "halal balls".. Cut your balls etc (you do).
4)Only closet homos aggressively label other people as homos (deep good syndrome).
5)You act like a homo..:lol:

again, you are back to your balls. by yourself. talking about it.

you do understand i do not look down upon homosexuality ?

that I am not homophobic like you ?

you conveniently time and again ignore the fact that research shows homophobic people are actually homosexuals.

Do you understand If I was homosexual, I would not act like you ? I would not post the stuff you post about homosexuals ?

you are acting like you. you are posting the stuff you are posting.

anyway, i can't make you accept something you choose to hide from your own self. not online. not in front of all the readers who are reading this and drawing their own conclusions. I believe in your islamic society, this would show poorly on your manhood.

You should spend more time with yourself than online talking animatedly about your balls.

Good luck, my man !

Remember, homosexuals are god's children too and they are normal human beings in other societies and other countries.

Good luck again !

I'm serious. really serious.

again, you are back to your balls. by yourself. talking about it.

Just half an hour or so back you posted something about "halal balls"..:lol:
you do understand i do not look down upon homosexuality ?

that I am not homophobic like you

Being a part of that community you really shouldn't ..
you conveniently time and again ignore the fact that research shows homophobic people are actually homosexuals.

Its scary when a gay person threatens to cut your "halal balls" or should I feel good over your unhealthy,creepy obsession with my genitals?
Do you understand If I was homosexual, I would not act like you ? I would not post the stuff you post about homosexuals ?

you are acting like you. you are posting the stuff you are posting.
Come on kid embrace your "homosexuality"... If you weren't homosexual .. I doubt you wouldn't talk about gay stuff, or even read researches or articles on homosexuality ? :lol: I mean I get it you are confused and scared of your sexuality ..
anyway, i can't make you accept something you choose to hide from your own self. not online. not in front of all the readers who are reading this and drawing their own conclusions. I believe in your islamic society, this would show poorly on your manhood.

You should spend more time with yourself than online talking animatedly about your balls.
indont know what you said about society and gayness etc.. But again you mentioned my "balls".. I mean yeah man .. I'm a guy who likes girls (not you guys).. and you threatening to go violent in my precious balls,your gay posts in the other thread.. all this gay stuff creeps me out ..
Good luck my man !
this is what I'm talkin about .. I'm not "your" man.. I like "za" womenz!!! The real womenz !!

remember, homosexuals are god's children too and they are normal human beings in other societies and other countries.

Good luck again !

I'm serious. really serious.
sure and I'm proud of you.. But my friend (no homo-Dnt take it in your sense..:lol: )... Embrace your sexuality .. I new look at that Apple guy .. He's gay.. And successful .. So can you be!

Just half an hour or so back you posted something about "halal balls"..:lol:

Being a part of that community you really shouldn't ..

Its scary when a gay person threatens to cut your "halal balls" or should I feel good over your unhealthy,creepy obsession with my genitals?

Come on kid embrace your "homosexuality"... If you weren't homosexual .. I doubt you wouldn't talk about gay stuff, or even read researches or articles on homosexuality ? :lol: I mean I get it you are confused and scared of your sexuality ..

indont know what you said about society and gayness etc.. But again you mentioned my "balls".. I mean yeah man .. I'm a guy who likes girls (not you guys).. and you threatening to go violent in my precious balls,your gay posts in the other thread.. all this gay stuff creeps me out ..

this is what I'm talkin about .. I'm not "your" man.. I like "za" womenz!!! The real womenz !!

sure and I'm proud of you.. But my friend (no homo-Dnt take it in your sense..:lol: )... Embrace your sexuality .. I new look at that Apple guy .. He's gay.. And successful .. So can you be!

well...

Why do our parliament cares about a country whose GDP is equal to mumbai

Please can you prove that statement! Id be very interested to know where you got that info from.

From the indian governments own ministry of statistic and programme implementations 2014 data, the whole of maharastra state had a gdp at current prices of $288bn. So if your saying mumbai with a population of 20m itself has a gdp of over $240bn, that would mean the rest of the states 90m people only contributed $48bn?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom