What's new

India Asks China to Cease Infra Projects in Pakistan

if i were you, i'd be more concerned about the Chinese in Ladakh -- removing the indian flag, blowing up checkposts built originally by indians :meeting:

You are correct !!

It would have been a right way if GOI has responded by detaining the chinese intruders, would have made a right statement.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Azad Kashmir, we chinese has never heard of that, is this Indian invention?:lol:

Yes Chinese never know inventions except pirated copies,fake artefacts and History !!

It would have been better for chinese to know what there limits are, what to do and what not !!

cricket se yaad aaya Is any cricket team coming to pakistan or not?? it is very long since any international match played in pakistan...

NAHIN bhai filhal tau hum hi baher ja ker dosron KA game buja rahay hain :( koi Yahan aye tau khayal kerain gay

you lack leverage

Not against your nation.But your all weather friend they need some necessary lesson.I think our current NDA got already have a game plan.

:lol:

So, like I said, there is no way we can support your position.

You have essentially forced us to support Pakistan's position on Kashmir.

And, needless to say, China and Pakistan combined would almost certainly defeat India in any future war over Kashmir. Especially since the Indian Army already admitted it can't ever hope to match China.

And we just dont care .We dont need your support.
Now attacking India combinedly ,well,I expected some quality more than that rant in your post.
If you push too much we will also pullout our game cards by adding some new players and superpowers.And that is not gonna good for both of guys.Because their combined economic might will block your circus there.

The best counter strategy is freedom of Indian occupied Kashmir. The illegal occupation of jammu and Kashmir by Indians is not bearing in fruits, the insurgency is coming back.

This is not about Pakistan..Pakistan is not an issue in here.
But your allweather friend need some experience.

$209 was in 2012 when Pakistan gdp was $215 and yes India should severe its ties with terrorist Israel and make good relations with Taliban,isis,Hamas,Muslim brotherhood

Actually, as is accounts for 6.2% of India's GDP is it not actually around $120 billion?
And why not, they are all extremists like Israel.

Hi,

All Pakistanis are terrorists for India.

We literally put the fear of God in you idol worshipers.

But I must ask, why are you Indians so afraid of Pakistanis?

why shoud we be afraid of a nation which is no match in front of us??
its you pakistanis who are harboring terrorists and sending them across border to kill innocent women and children..
P.S. you grave worshipers.

So I'm a homosexual ? Yet it's you who came up with nasty gay stuff and than you worried about my balls? What are you? Gay and stupid ..:lol:

it's the fault of parenting too, that article mentions, you should read it. It is EXCLUSIVELY for homophobic men and I am not saying it. American psychological institute says you are gay and that is why you have such a level of homophobia. Judging by your responses, I would say they are right in their assessment. You ARE homosexual and homophobic because of society and peer pressure, hence the need to be homophobic. do you have similar homophobic parents too ?

You obviously know nothing of the Indian circle-jerk on this forum. Mass Indian shitposting as they clamor on about Modi-Ji, minorities, 1971, and toilets, with each Indian backing the other up. Dozens of one-liners with poor grammar and a touch of bitterness. At the end of the day, the Indians actually believe they've won some sort of war and pat eachother on the back for defending India from jihadists. The Indian circlejerk is strong here, newfriend.

So, is that the reason you come here and circle jerk around ? Indians do it ? Is that your logic ?

typical pakistani mentality I would say ! Get out of it.

:disagree:

I'm British Pakistani but does that really matter? You don't need to be Palestinian to want to stop apartheid.

Just checking kiddo ! :o:

Most British Pakistanis also host the Pakistani flag ! :unsure:

Hi,

All Pakistanis are terrorists for India.

We literally put the fear of God in you idol worshipers.

But I must ask, why are you Indians so afraid of Pakistanis?

We are not afraid, we are just confused what to do with you guys and we go nuts.

That's what International organizations have calculated based on the amount of fissile material that India could have diverted out of their power plants, and India's failure to test a thermonuclear device before they stopped testing.

Your statement is a generic, crude generalization. They have taken the note of India's PU stockpile which India is known to have in massive numbers, but what about Tritium and Lithium-deuteride, the most common and usable fusion fuel that yields 50 kilotons for every kilogram that undergoes fusion? And Tritium, the less said the better. India is numero uno in its production process.

Submarine Matters (was "Australia by the Indian Ocean"): Indian Tritium Exports to the US?

Dont need to ask them.They are not gonna change their mind.
We should develop a counter strategy against it.

The protest is the strategy, to counter chinese protests for our projects in SCS and AP. :)

Your statement is a generic, crude generalization. They have taken the note of India's PU stockpile which India is known to have in massive numbers, but what about Tritium and Lithium-deuteride, the most common and usable fusion fuel that yields 50 kilotons for every kilogram that undergoes fusion? And Tritium, the less said the better. India is numero uno in its production process.

Submarine Matters (was "Australia by the Indian Ocean"): Indian Tritium Exports to the US?

CD is just trolling, he has posted this same thing a thousand times.

You talk as if are indeed doing something in the SCS

Listen dude,the oil contracts are for blocks outside the 9-dotted lines。

And listen dude,the tiny aged patrol boats you plan(still a plan)to send Vietnam's way can be built by one of the hudreds of Chinese shipyards in days。:D

Yet, your Govt cries on them :)

So, is that the reason you come here and circle jerk around ? Indians do it ? Is that your logic ?

No I'm just pointing out that the Pakistani "circle-jerk" you're whining about, is nothing compared to the mass Indian circle-jerk on this forum. I actually like to call it, "collective defecation".

it's the fault of parenting too, that article mentions, you should read it. It is EXCLUSIVELY for homophobic men and I am not saying it. American psychological institute says you are gay and that is why you have such a level of homophobia. Judging by your responses, I would say they are right in their assessment. You ARE homosexual and homophobic because of society and peer pressure, hence the need to be homophobic. do you have similar homophobic parents too ?

I'm a homophobic gay? Because you are worried about my "balls"... Epic .. :lol: you talk like a gay parrot but I'm gay?:lol:

I'm a homophobic gay? Because you are worried about my "balls"... Epic .. :lol: you talk like a gay parrot but I'm gay?:lol:

you really aren't the brightest kid in the family, no ? you keep repeating my balls, my balls...do one thing, take a knife with a serrated edge, halal cut your balls i do not care.

and yes, you are a closet homosexual...also known as gay.

No I'm just pointing out that the Pakistani "circle-jerk" you're whining about, is nothing compared to the mass Indian circle-jerk on this forum. I actually like to call it, "collective defecation".

there are so many in the world who call you and what your kind does another name. maybe a name even more disgusting.

do you care ?

do the indians care about what you think sitting in a room somewhere on earth ?

take a hint !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom