What's new

India army overrated and weak

Those pro-West Indian elites must go, because they will use 1.2 billion Indian people as the cannon fodder for the behalf of USA.

Since the Indian people are innocent, we must help them to overthrow the pro-West trojan.
It's an alliance between Western neo-colonialism and hindu fundamentalists. hindu fundamentalism (hindutva) has a lot of popular support.

It's an alliance between Western neo-colonialism and hindu fundamentalists. hindu fundamentalism (hindutva) has a lot of popular support.

Take a chill pill guys....The so called hindutva, pro west, fundamentalists, blah blah....
What makes u think that Indian government is pro west...
U guys are trolling simple as that....

I just want to say most of chinese don't see india as a serious threat.that's it.what's the problem?
. My Chinese friend who brought me to this company would always quote Sun Tzu when we discuss about politics in the company. Looks like the nationalistic Chinese forgot about him. One of his famous quotes is "Appear strong when you are weak and weak when you strong". I want these Chinese in this forum to be the future leaders of China.

Yup and the meeting between them are mainly by Manmohan ( a sikh), and AK antony ( a christian)..
They turn their Hindutva switch on when they meet " Neo colonialists" in the galaxy of nebula.

Where did u learn to talk all this stuff from...

Funny the forum people...

Yup and the meeting between them are mainly by Manmohan ( a sikh), and AK antony ( a christian)..
They turn their Hindutva switch on when they meet " Neo colonialists" in the galaxy of nebula.

Christians like you are always disclosing our national secrets on internet! I thought we made this bit clear to you in you child blood drinking initiation ceremony! Looks like we need a refresher ceremony. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to get all 1.2 billion people together at 2 AM on a hindu holy day just because you forget your oath? :angry:

Christians like you are always disclosing our national secrets on internet! I thought we made this bit clear to you in you child blood drinking initiation ceremony! Looks like we need a refresher ceremony. Do you have any idea how difficult it is for me to get all 1.2 billion people together at 2 AM on a hindu holy day just because you forget your oath? :angry:

Huh?????:blink:

Others can easily apply "your logic" to help innocent people from Tibet/ Taiwan and the Muslim province in china. I think Pakistanis are already helping their bros. :P

Those Tibetans and other minorities have largely improved their living standard under CCP's governance, while those Dalits are still treated as two legged cattles nowadays by the Indian elites.

That's a huge difference. :coffee:

Those Tibetans and other minorities have largely improved their living standard under CCP's governance, while those Dalits are still treated as two legged cattles nowadays by the Indian elites.

That's a huge difference. :coffee:

Its called self immolation of guilt conscience, you naughty boy, wink wink!

Its called self immolation of guilt conscience, you naughty boy, wink wink!

Those so-called Tibetans are in fact some religious cults and fanatics, the normal Tibetans won't do any self-immolation, unless he/she has suffered from the brain damage. :coffee:

Sikhs are strong unionists. At least Sikhism is a Dharmic religion. But pity the scheduled castes, the Muslims, the Tamils and the Mongoloids in your country.

The powers that be are still hindutva. Just because Barak Obama is black, it doesn't mean black-white racism in USA has lessened since 2008.

Back
Top Bottom