What's new

India army overrated and weak

Russia cares about India for its money but is China's genuine friend. That is why we have joint exercises every year while India goes with the enemies of Russia for joint exercises.

In a real war, we can pay Russia triple the amount of money India can just so it doesn't sell its weapons if necessary.

try your luck. :lol: like US did not have dollars to pay to Russia in 71. whats ur IQ get it checked. i say should be in -ve

gimme proof like below:

Russia and India 71
Russia and India Kargil

and in same breath:

China n Pakistan 71
China n Pakistan Kargil

So u couldnt Pay the Russians the money in Kargil :lol: for ur deeper then mountain friendship
what happened :lol:

also Pakistanis beware in next war India gonna give few billions to China and Chinese as per their phoilosophy gonna leave u to ur own like they always have.... its not mine belief... its the way the Chinese THINK :lol:. Check their thinking. Better leave these Chinese soon for ur own good.

Moral: dont depend on chinese friendship n chinese weapons if u dont have more money then India in a war. India will give few billions to shut the chinese up for good.

what Interest China has in Indo-Pak war?

and do u believe Russia was not a factor in China not daring to lift a finger in 71 and Kargil.. :lol: China well knows Russia will eat it alive if it intervened in 71 and Kargil so it made its calculations and stayed away.

u well know what Russia did for India in 71. keeping at bay the US navy.. then what is China in front of it. Nothing. Also in Kargil Russia had declared full support for India. If China had intervened then they would have had it badly from Russia and India together. n everyone knows no one is coming for China against India.

Till relations b/w India n Russia are like they are now... Chinese will never interfere in any Indo Pak conflict.. even if they do.. they will be counting their last few days as a country.

China interest is obvious ..we want to get our south Tibet back :lol:

As for Russia...you can said what ever you want in 71...that was ideology competition between China and Soviet...but now..what will they gain to help India beside selling arms?

The current weaknesses of the indian armed forces are well known to Intel.

our pathetic attitude comes into pic only when we have to face Pak and China together...

China's PATHETIC PATHETIC face (of attacking India with PAK) comes into Picture when India is fighting ALONE.. chinese cowardice for everyone to see .. :lol:

chinese have no guts to fight alone.. need PAK support :lol: Chinese need Pak support to beat India... :lol:

why are you trolling so hard ? I mean come on now we all know the reality of that :rolleyes: it's bad that the mods haven't banned you already.

We're not weak..we're just opportunism :D...we will let Pakistan to attack you from North...and you have to split half or 3/4 army to face us...we make sure to outnumber you :lol: and march to AP :rofl: with flawless victory

drag Russia is not gonna save your cause...you still dont have the answer..what's Russia gain in this conflit???
your pathetic inferiory complexe alway have to depend other to rescue you...US, Russia...next what? Aliens! ...LMAO

...and we will send 90000 POW back to Pakistan .. in train .... end of the story ...:rofl:

why are you trolling so hard ? I mean come on now we all know the reality of that :rolleyes: it's bad that the mods haven't banned you already.
the reality is China will be dismembered if India n Russia attack it from both sides in case China n Pak attack India first from two sides. thats just my point. chinese cant digest it.

and India can always take on China and beat it individually. Dont know whats ur own reality. Come to some new thread for India v/s China war scenario one on one and see the Indian power.

the reality is China will be dismembered if India n Russia attack it from both sides in case China n Pak attack India first from two sides. thats just my point. chinese cant digest it.

and India can always take on China and beat it individually. Dont know whats ur own reality. Come to some new thread for India v/s China war scenario one on one and see the Indian power.

In reality india cannot sustain a conflict with china until after 2020. but hey try try again.

In reality india cannot sustain a conflict with china until after 2020. but hey try try again.

A 2020 China will basically become undefeatable, then there will likely have no more chance of war.

Since USA will leave the Asia-Pacific at that time, and China's neighbors will certainly act less hostile since no more US troublemaking backup behind them.

LOL even USA sees what a weakling india really is. From the perspective of the USA, india is only good for cannon fodder against China, nothing more.

Those pro-West Indian elites must go, because they will use 1.2 billion Indian people as the cannon fodder for the behalf of USA.

Since the Indian people are innocent, we must help them to overthrow the pro-West trojan.

Those pro-West Indian elites must go, because they will use 1.2 billion Indian people as the cannon fodder for the behalf of USA.

Since the Indian people are innocent, we must help them to overthrow the pro-West trojan.
Others can easily apply "your logic" to help innocent people from Tibet/ Taiwan and the Muslim province in china. I think Pakistanis are already helping their bros. :P

I find it very strange when I see a poster living in the west and condemning it .

@ the topic, the answer exists on post No 2.

Back
Top Bottom