What's new

India army overrated and weak

This is BS thread. Indian Military has a Budget of 35+ Billion USD. One should never make the mistake of UNDERESTIMATING one's ENEMY.

Indians think themselves as a superpower so you need to show them the reality of things.

34tbq7b.jpg

New Delhi, Mar 4: Army Chief General V K Singh on Sunday, Mar 4 wrote a letter to Defence Minister AK Antony saying Indian army is seriously short of ammunition and in the event of war, it may run out of stocks in two days, reported Indian media.

Indian army runs short of ammunition - geo.tv

Not only is india a quantity army which seriously lacks quality, but it is also an import army.

NEW DELHI: The message is embarrassing but clear: with India failing to get its act together to build a strong defence-industrial base (DIB) unlike China, it will continue to be the world's largest arms importer in the foreseeable future.

India with its fledgling DIB, still remains far away from reversing the current trend of being forced to import 70% of its military hardware and software. This also leaves it vulnerable to supply lines being choked in times of conflict.

India remains world's largest arms importer - The Economic Times

34tbq7b.jpg

New Delhi, Mar 4: Army Chief General V K Singh on Sunday, Mar 4 wrote a letter to Defence Minister AK Antony saying Indian army is seriously short of ammunition and in the event of war, it may run out of stocks in two days, reported Indian media.

Indian army runs short of ammunition - geo.tv

Not only is india a quantity army which seriously lacks quality, but it is also an import army.

NEW DELHI: The message is embarrassing but clear: with India failing to get its act together to build a strong defence-industrial base (DIB) unlike China, it will continue to be the world's largest arms importer in the foreseeable future.

India with its fledgling DIB, still remains far away from reversing the current trend of being forced to import 70% of its military hardware and software. This also leaves it vulnerable to supply lines being choked in times of conflict.

India remains world's largest arms importer - The Economic Times
indian military force is in chaos,hehe

Sikkim incident was hardly a battle but a few soldiers if you call them victories then I can understand your inferiority.

defeat is defeat and win is win..they came to get it but sent back..

even 80k+ soldiers fought with 10k indian soldiers in 62..and indians kill ratio was better than chinese one.
and we dint have even weapons to fight;)

so should i bring these excuses here

defeat is defeat and win is win..they came to get it but sent back..

even 80k+ soldiers fought with 10k indian soldiers in 62..and indians kill ratio was better than chinese one.
and we dint have even weapons to fight;)

so should i bring these excuses here

nice propaganda but 1962 was a massacre for indians, i compare it to the 1971 for pakistanis. lol you were poorly equipped but chinese troops you fought were weak.

@northeast::::::::now i got to understand why ccp putting loads of restrictions.....good thinking......and you guys keep posting many thread on one issue .....and busy on ranting...sorry guys we are not internet warriors...we have our own work to do..... And to my Pakistani friends please satisify your ego by dominating us internet....but i wont give a ****..........please before posting anti-India threads please look your face in mirror then open the door look out side.......keep continue....

So with a budget of $4 BN you think Pakistan can compete with a nation that spends in excess of $41 BN?!! Utterly ludicrous, if you a Martian came to Earth and looked at the situation you think he would back Pakistan? You may as well compare India to Portugal (Portugal actually spends slightly more on defence than Pakistan).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Come 2020 when the IA has fully implemented the F-INSAS, is rolling around in Arjun Mk.2s, FMBT and FICV has Apaches, LCHs for CAS, has SUPER-30MKIs, Rafales, FGFAs and LCA Mk.2 providing air-superiority, C-17s, MRTA and C-130j-30s to provide rapid transport, has 3 CBGs, P17s,P-15s,P-28s,LHDs to blockade- tell me that Pakistan can "easily" handle this.

Pakistan today can easily handle india. In 2020, Pakistan army will have also implemented many advanced platforms and weapons so the only advantage india will have over Pakistan will still be quantity, as always.

Back
Top Bottom