What's new

India army overrated and weak

a super power with 2 day ammunition,and need to import some bullets ..
indian military force is in chaos .
lmao
Nothing better than this for PLA.
Attack India.
and be ready for some surprises. and the best way to find your stock as there is no media reports about your stock.

Saw a CCTV program yesterday about India superpower dream. A military guy talk about how India made a new assault gun using 5.56mm bullet but did not have a factory to build the 5.56 bullet. So they ended up with a gun but no bullet.:lol::no:

Assuming CCTV guy was ignorant, but instead of simple google search to verify you chose Indo--phobic glee

Ordnance Factory Board

18.jpg

I check and confirm this on Wikipedia.:agree:
In 1997 the rifle and LMG were ready for mass production, and in 1998 the first Indian army units were observed armed with INSAS rifles for the Republic Day Parade. The mass introduction of the INSAS rifle was initially delayed by the lack of domestically made 5.56 mm ammunition; India accordingly bought significant stocks from the Israeli company, IMI.

Atleast provide a link.

Yes we have ammo only for 2 days...we wasted all the ammo practicing police and robber with friendly militants and rouge Maoists.

Thread for kids joy...:woot:

ammo for 2 days? man someone is drinking whiskey 1000 times stronger then mine & I am damn jealous of him:rolleyes:

& here my army men are firing every thing in war games daily basis & our bloody drdo is firing missiles on weekly period...:blink:

No offence, but I saw a CNN IBN report which said that many of our critical ammunition will run out in days.

defeat is defeat and win is win..they came to get it but sent back..

even 80k+ soldiers fought with 10k indian soldiers in 62..and indians kill ratio was better than chinese one.
and we dint have even weapons to fight;)

so should i bring these excuses here
Commanders and leaders
Brij Mohan Kaul
Jawaharlal Nehru
V. K. Krishna Menon
Pran Nath Thapar Zhang Guohua[2]
Mao Zedong
Liu Bocheng
Lin Biao
Zhou Enlai
Strength
10,000–12,000 80,000[3][4]
Casualties and losses
1,383 Killed[5]
1,047 Wounded [5]
1,696 Missing[5]
3,968 Captured[5]
722 Killed.[5]
1,697 Wounded[5][6]

No offence, but I saw a CNN IBN report which said that many of our critical ammunition will run out in days.

matters of defence are not that transparent mate ... CNN IBN report must be based on some speculations or any so called inside personal interview ...

So with a budget of $4 BN you think Pakistan can compete with a nation that spends in excess of $41 BN?!! Utterly ludicrous, if you a Martian came to Earth and looked at the situation you think he would back Pakistan? You may as well compare India to Portugal (Portugal actually spends slightly more on defence than Pakistan).

Paks budget is at least 6 billion $ and maximum 9 billion $ i think

our budget is 41 billion $

Yes we are over rated. IA single handedly had over 90,000 PoWs in '71 war. This is the largest PoW after world war II.

that was 40 years ago, where you had every advantage in the world.
the "enemy" was isolated, had no reinforcements and was facing a hostile population.
Even Bhutan would of won that war.

But you guys keep bringing it up because it was the greatest moment in your history for at least the last 1000 years. :)

His comment does make some sense, considering 1971 showed that India could successfully mobilize her military assets in the North -East region.

but your response to it seems silly

The bolded part is the only significant part in your whole post.

the "enemy" was isolated, had no reinforcements and was facing a hostile population.

Atleast have some respect for the Pakistani troops who fought in East Pakistan.

Despite isolation, your nation had 180,000 troops in West Pakistan which if used for a full scale invasion could have lessened the pressure on East Pakistan.

Also General Niazi had 30,000 troops in Dhaka, while Jacob had 3000 when he was at the outskirts of Dhaka.

If Niazi had fought to the last man, it would have given Pakistan sufficient time to lobby the passing UN resolution proposed by Poland for a cease fire and withdrawal.

But you guys keep bringing it up because it was the greatest moment in your history for at least the last 1000 years. :)
We have better victories in our 1000 years past .

But yes, this was the first victory for Republic of India.

Those Tibetans and other minorities have largely improved their living standard under CCP's governance, while those Dalits are still treated as two legged cattles nowadays by the Indian elites.

That's a huge difference. :coffee:

discrimination against dalit is largely absent in urban areas

in rural areas it will eventually reduce

nowadays dalit businessmen have started their community and has been promised help by Ratan TATA

i hope you post same reply to a Chinese post shouting about victory of 1962

another great moment in our history was when marathas ruled Peshawar :cool:

Back
Top Bottom