What's new

India and her Muslims

I wonder how people used to reach heaven before allah was born.... My brother. Why waste Your life thinking of death, Life is a gift, enjoy to the maximum... That is all what I can say.

But i think hindusim also has this concept of heaven dont you ?

You may belong to any religion caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the state. In due course of time, Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the state. -- Jinnah

Words to live by, which we have forgotten.

This is called being 'Secular'. This system of non-preferential treatment is alive in China, Viet Nam, Japan, Thailand, USA, Canada..... most of the world really. Yes, some nations have predominantly a certain 'religion' but it is separate from government and the law. That's the beauty of it!

No Iam no one to comment on religion, Indeed I have no knowledge in Religion... In India no one is brought up with religious Thoughts, All we are taught is We are human beings, Help each other no matter what his cast,creed or religion is, Gone are those days when we used to fight....

:) India at every step you will see religion is being stuffed into you.

Just walk through any road or building you will see the images of dieties and practices.

i wonder why people say religion in India is irrelevent.

:) India at every step you will see religion is being stuffed into you.

Just walk through any road or building you will see the images of dieties and practices.

i wonder why people say religion in India is irrelevent.

My dear, You are teaching me about my country, You come here and show me.... Its true that You find religious pictures on the road. But You dont fight it over.... There is a temple and a mosque facing each other just a km away from my house... People dont mind.... You might have seen 1 or 2 people like that, you are generalising stuffs

Last edited:
I think you are wrong.

Me? hey buddy...... You cannot compare muslim laws with hindu, christian or any other religious laws..... But Everything comes up only when our karma is good. Iam not willing to be religious, as I do my level best to achieve my goals and The rest Leave it to god, I dont know who the god is, I only know that there is god, And That god also Knows that Iam Prying him, worshiping him....

The rama, Krishna,Allah,Jesus are just the forms of God... Thats it...

Have you seen the eye of a child whos of the age not more that 5yrs. You can feel the innocence in him/her,You can experiance the divine in him/her... Divinity is where divine is :smitten:

What's the big deal if he said he is muslim and a hindu. :D

In short the word ‘Hindu’ is a geographical definition or term which is used to refer to people who live beyond the river Indus or in other words to those who live in India.

So according to this definition muslim living in India can be called as hindu.

I heard of this definition from one of D. Zakir Naik lectures about Hinduism.SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND HINDUISM ? Part 1 by Dr. Zakir Naik

You can find it also on this link http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_meaning.asp

If you (Muslims) have an issue with that then why are you watching his movies seeing all what he is doing.

Rather than just keep on criticizing him why shouldn't you pray for him.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Must be hard for the Muslims there to keep reminding where their loyalty lies...:( No prob Sallu, we still love you. :)

it all depends person to person,, its all ur perception...
salman,shahrukh,aamir are the biggest and most loved actors in india.
80% Hindus loves them madly.. that shows where the loyality lies
I hope u can read things between the lines..

Yes, Your karma decides ........ If your place is in heaven or Hell..

Same with our religion then why you were claiming that there is no heaven or hell and only enjoying life here in this world sans any moral obligation or rules is what life is all about?

it all depends person to person,, its all ur perception...
salman,shahrukh,aamir are the biggest and most loved actors in india.
80% Hindus loves them madly.. that shows where the loyality lies
I hope u can read things between the lines..

means if Muslims denounce their religion and dopt hinduism its the criteria for proving loyalities to India ?

My dear, You are teaching me about my country, You come here and show me.... Its true that You find religious pictures on the road. But You dont fight it over.... There is a temple and a mosque facing each other just a km away from my house... People dont mind.... You might have seen 1 or 2 people like that, you are generalising stuffs

The same is in my country. There is a mosque and church alongside in my city. And there is no space in bewteen to say one or two km.

rather walls of these two are adjucent.

Now as far as religion in life of Hindus well you should accept that India its 99% part of your lives.

There are many superstitions being linked to hinduism which are practiced solmnly in India daily.

means if Muslims denounce their religion and dopt hinduism its the criteria for proving loyalities to India ?

i cant imagine if someone can think like tis,,, when we asked muslims to change their religion to show their loyalties?????
Did we ask Dr. Kalam to change his religion before becoming president.
Did we ask Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir to change ..
Did we ask Mohd. Azharuddin to change before becoming India captain for nearly a decade.(did we say we 80% hindus wont watch cricket because a muslim is a captain).

Come on.. its high time to change ur thoughts and stop being narrow minded.. we indians dont even care from which religion our leaders,actors,scientist,PM are..(believe me 99% of indians dont spend even 1 minute thinking about those religion)..
i am a hindu, i have been to mosque, gurudwara many times, and at the same time i have many muslim frens who come to temple(mind u , no one forces him)...
It doesnt matter, how much of justificatin i give to u,, I know very well, that u wont understand.. because u want to show India in poor light..
Now whatever u want to think , u can continue with that... i did my bit to put the facts in front of u....

Last edited:
i cant imagine if someone can think like tis,,, when we asked muslims to change their religion to show their loyalties.,,,
Did we ask Dr. Kalam to change his religion before becoming president.
Did we ask Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir to change their movies..
Did we ask Mohd. Azharuddin to change before becoming India captain for nearly a decade.(did we say we 80% hindus wont watch cricket because a muslim is a captain).

Come on.. its high time to change ur thoughts and stop being narrow minded.. we indians dont even care from which religion our leaders,actors,scientist,PM are..(believe me 99% of indians dont spend even 1 minute thinking about those religion)..
i am a hindu, i have been to mosque, gurudwara many times, and at the same time i have many muslim frens who come to temple(mind u , no one forces him)...
It doesnt matter, how much of justificatin i give to u,, I know very well, that u wont understand.. because u want to show India in poor light..
Now whatever u want to think , u can continue with that... i did my bit to put the facts in front of u....

Well we have debated it hundreds of times. And everytime Indians come up with these few names of actors and kalam.

Come on man they do not represent millions of Muslims in India who are deprived simple.

They do issue such statments to boost their career and frankly these actors have nothing to do with religion at all.

For them religion is something which could be twisted to earn money.

We do whatever we want in our country cause we got it .. I would leave them to what they want to do .. The false accusation about actors and other personalities is rather absurd .. Noone is forced to say these things .. and as jana said they are to appease the masses .. Religion is the last thing on their minds ..

Back
Top Bottom