What's new

India and her Muslims

the way religion makes us hate each other.

It's not religion, but the self-professed champions of religion who create problems.

In Islam we have a saying (probably all religions have similar sayings):
Islam is the best religion, and Muslims are the worst followers.

At one day we fight for being a Muslim and being a non Muslim

Next day we fight for being a Shia or Sunni

Next day we fight for sayings and preachings of the religious leaders and preachers

Next day we fight for our regional beliefs.

Next day I dont think that we need any Dajjal.... we will become the same. A threat to humanity.

Same applies to all religons.

No Offences I am not an scholar on Islam so my views may hurt religous sentiments unintentionally. If I am wrong please do guide me.....

At one day we fight for being a Muslim and being a non Muslim

Next day we fight for being a Shia or Sunni

Next day we fight for sayings and preachings of the religious leaders and preachers

Next day we fight for our regional beliefs.

Next day I dont think that we need any Dajjal.... we will become the same. A threat to humanity.

Same applies to all religons.

No Offences I am not an scholar on Islam so my views may hurt religous sentiments unintentionally. If I am wrong please do guide me.....

If you are not a scholar then please keep your mouth closed and do not comment.

Still if you want then be ready to accept the views on hinduism too.

the way religion makes us hate each other. the god and prphets must be thinking why they made religion in the first place.

I dont think so its the religion which makes us hate each other. Because If i am not wrong there are many Hindus in Nepal too but we do not hate each other why its only India-Pakistan where this feeling prevails.

If you are not a scholar then please keep your mouth closed and do not comment.

Still if you want then be ready to accept the views on hinduism too.

First of all these are not my views on Islam. You need to understand the context.

Yes go ahead with your views. I dont understand what your problem is? Why you always believe in tat for tat. Do you undertand the context in which i said? Or are you happy with the fact that we fight each day for one or the other reasons over the superiority of Islam or Hinduism or Christianity and so on. Did you read that "Same applies to all religons"

There is a difference between debate and argument. Grow up

Last edited:
I dont think so its the religion which makes us hate each other. Because If i am not wrong there are many Hindus in Nepal too but we do not hate each other why its only India-Pakistan where this feeling prevails.

If it is about India Pakistan then how do multiple threads turn out to be Hindu Vs Muslim thread.

Fatwa issued against Salman Khan for attending Ganesh puja

Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 (EST)
Bareily based Daarul-Ifta-Manjar-e-Islam has issued a Fatwa against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for having attended Ganesh puja with hundreds of other devotees at the famous Raja Ganpati Mandal in Mumbai on Wednesday.

20 September 2007 (Sawf News) - Bareily based Daarul-Ifta-Manjar-e-Islam has issued a Fatwa against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for having attended Ganesh puja with hundreds of other devotees at the famous Raja Ganpati Mandal in Mumbai on Wednesday.

Claiming that Islam prohibits all kinds of idol worship, the organization has mandated that Salman read the Kalmas all over again to be once again considered a Muslim.

Salman Khan, who recently spent six days in Jodhpur Central jail in connection with the 1998 Chinkara poaching case, spent Ganesh mahostav with his family on Monday.

While attending the puja Wednesday, Salman said, "We believe in this. The energy here is spectacular. When we were kids, we used to come here and I have come here after a long time. Whatever I wanted, I have got."

This guy is just an hard core bharati with Islamic name. Let's not confuse Islam with proclaimed Mushrik.

Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 (EST)
Bareily based Daarul-Ifta-Manjar-e-Islam has issued a Fatwa against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for having attended Ganesh puja with hundreds of other devotees at the famous Raja Ganpati Mandal in Mumbai on Wednesday.

20 September 2007 (Sawf News) - Bareily based Daarul-Ifta-Manjar-e-Islam has issued a Fatwa against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for having attended Ganesh puja with hundreds of other devotees at the famous Raja Ganpati Mandal in Mumbai on Wednesday.

Claiming that Islam prohibits all kinds of idol worship, the organization has mandated that Salman read the Kalmas all over again to be once again considered a Muslim.

Salman Khan, who recently spent six days in Jodhpur Central jail in connection with the 1998 Chinkara poaching case, spent Ganesh mahostav with his family on Monday.

While attending the puja Wednesday, Salman said, "We believe in this. The energy here is spectacular. When we were kids, we used to come here and I have come here after a long time. Whatever I wanted, I have got."

This guy is just an hard core bharati with Islamic name. Let's not confuse Islam with proclaimed Mushrik.

What exactly you mean by bharti with a Islamic name. Are there any conventions for naming people? I mean I have few couple of hardcore devotee muslim friends who have names like "mayank hashmi". Are they allowed?

What exactly you mean by bharti with a Islamic name. Are there any conventions for naming people? I mean I have few couple of hardcore devotee muslim friends who have names like "mayank hashmi". Are they allowed?

As far this is concerned I believe there is nothing wrong in attending the hindu festivals or christian festivals till one is not going against the rules and regulations of Islam and its pillars.. Tolerance is the key for success for any society.

Arabic name(Islamic) are usually for follower of Muhammad(S.W.A) however there are non Muslim with Arabic name. A large segment of black American have Islamic (Arabic) first name yet they aren't Muslim though sound like one.

As far this is concerned I believe there is nothing wrong in attending the hindu festivals or christian festivals till one is not going against the rules and regulations of Islam and its pillars.. Tolerance is the key for success for any society.

Attending in ganesh puja as participant is against Islam and it's core message. Please don't write BS to justify your claim.

Arabic name(Islamic) are usually for follower of Muhammad(S.W.A) however there are non Muslim with Arabic name. A large segment of black American have Islamic (Arabic) first name yet they aren't Muslim though sound like one.

So is it other way around also? Can a muslim have a non Islamic name also? Is it allowed as in case of my friends.

So is it other way around also? Can a muslim have a non Islamic name also? Is it allowed as in case of my friends.

It's not allow Muslim to have non Islamic name. When a non Muslim convert to Islam, they change the name to proper Arabic name.

Your friend committing sin for having non Islamic name though still Muslim if he follow the path of Allah.

Back
Top Bottom