What's new

India and China :Jostling for space in the sea??

only the allies of US are under her nuclear umbrella,not to mention mainland will never nuclear taiwan,the missiles will only hit on military installations

aimarraul brother; don't waste your time with a kid that don't want

to face the reailty, just let him continue to enjoy his mental ma.........

:pakistan::china:

only the allies of US are under her nuclear umbrella,not to mention mainland will never nuclear taiwan,the missiles will only hit on military installations

The moment you hit Taiwan US will be right near you .US does not consider Taiwan as an ally.But it considers Taiwan too valuable a thing
to be given to CHina.Put it simply the US does not want China to add half a trillion dollars to its GDP.Propping Taiwan is in US intrests.Taiwan with its infrastructure intact is in China's intrest.So you have a deadlock there

And to use DF11,15 ballistis missiles, or cruise missiles to just like to use cannons hit mosquitos - not worth it, acturally.

Long before the second artillery missile force put into use, long-range artillery rocket force could pretty much blanket-bomb most of Northern India, in which most of India's economical, political and millitary centres are.

Trust me, whole Northern India are well within China's long-range artillery rockets coverage. And we can produce those artillery shells cheaper than spaghetti.

Yeah, spaghetti! Meety sausages are only used for levels of your PM or generals' bedrooms, etc...

What if? Taiwan, the US, Russia, oil supply...?

What if what? None of them has a slight illusion of fighting China force for force as India does.

Within a matter of hours, with some help of precision "sausages" DF11,15 later on, the whole India will be paralized - the North part, the South, the West and the East.

Now save that "nuclear" sub kindergarden toy you just have, will ya? If it were somehow "indeed" nuclear-powered, and if it could "indeed" launch a missile from underwater, 700km range can not even shoot a duck, let alone that noise, which could wake up most of the cows of Inner Mongolia one step after it slips into the Indian Ocean...

War? Keep fantasizing in your cartoon video game!

And to use DF11,15 ballistis missiles, or cruise missiles to just like to use cannons hit mosquitos - not worth it, acturally.

Long before the second artillery missile force put into use, long-range artillery rocket force could pretty much blanket-bomb most of Northern India, in which most of India's economical, political and millitary centres are.

Trust me, whole Northern India are well within China's long-range artillery rockets coverage. And we can produce those artillery shells cheaper than spaghetti.

Yeah, spaghetti! Meety sausages are only used for levels of your PM or generals' bedrooms, etc...

What if? Taiwan, the US, Russia, oil supply...?

What if what? None of them has a slight illusion of fighting China force for force as India does.

Within a matter of hours, with some help of precision "sausages" DF11,15 later on, the whole India will be paralized - the North part, the South, the West and the East.

Now save that "nuclear" sub kindergarden toy you just have, will ya? If it were somehow "indeed" nuclear-powered, and if it could "indeed" launch a missile from underwater, 700km range can not even shoot a duck, let alone that noise, which could wake up most of the cows of Inner Mongolia one step after it slips into the Indian Ocean...

War? Keep fantasizing in your cartoon video game!

Sorry without nukes you can't do anything.The US blanket bombed Baghdad but that didn't stop it functioning.India isn't as small as Taiwan .You can't blanketbomb India.It is too big

Sorry without nukes you can't do anything.The US blanket bombed Baghdad but that didn't stop it functioning.India isn't as small as Taiwan .You can't blanketbomb India.It is too big

Can't balnkbomb India? No kidding. In fact we don't need to do that to every inch of it.

How ever, it is mor ethan enough to blankbomb the whole, economic, polital and millitary centres and bases, to completely paralize the nation, and leave the the rest to the hands to the local liberation-thirsty Maoists and Muslims...

US-Iraq? A bad example. We aren't going to occupy whole india as the US does to Iraq - not worth it.

Can't balnkbomb India? No kidding. In fact we don't need to do that to every inch of it.

How ever, it is mor ethan enough to blankbomb the whole, economic, polital and millitary centres and bases, to completely paralize the nation, and leave the the rest to the hands to the local liberation-thirsty Maoists and Muslims...

US-Iraq? A bad example. We aren't going to occupy whole india as the US does to Iraq - not worth it.

lmao - yeh before that -- i would like to see you little tiny chinese dying in the hands of Americans , i like it when the chinese cry --made lot of china man cry during my study days.

china cant handle its own people - their downfall have started Xinjiang or tibbet or whatever region their wrong deeds are coming to face them. lets see how long the legless dragon crawl. :cheers:

you can't do it
How are you going to blanketbomb the resources are completely scattered.The strategy of Taiwan doesn't work.Maoists won't harm us .Infact they will aid us in case of external war.There are many muslims in this forum I think you must ask their opinion about that
.You should not see through the lens of Tibet and Xianjiang.Indian dynamics are different

No its a valid example.The US bombed Baghdad that did not stop Baghdad from functioning like any other capital

Last edited:
lmao - yeh before that -- i would like to see you little tiny chinese dying in the hands of Americans , i like it when the chinese cry --made lot of china man cry during my study days.

china cant handle its own people - their downfall have started Xinjiang or tibbet or whatever region their wrong deeds are coming to face them. lets see how long the legless dragon crawl. :cheers:

Yes; You can dream on!! Reaility do hurt, i can feel for you!

Just can't believe such low life comment coming out from a senior

member. Well, What can you expect, afterall still an Indian:smitten:

:pakistan::china:

You obviously has no clue on basic economics.

China owns the US! In anothee word, regardless what the Western media pretend to propagate, the US is China's ***** at the moment , and inthe foreseeable future. Got it?

And surely average and the almost all citizens of both Xinjiang and Tibet (unlike hundreds die-hards) are much better off being parts of the superpower instead of joining the dirt-poor Afhganistan, etc.

yeh well - imagine how far down you must have gone - to initiate hate into me - i dont even hate the word hate. you made me come to this situation anyways - let it be at it!!!!

a defence forum is just not worth abusing a whole coutnry and showing non existent hate through frustration.

appologies and hope u choose to - be more civilised too.

:cheers:

You obviously has no clue on basic economics.

China owns the US! In anothee word, regardless what the Western media pretend to propagate, the US is China's ***** at the moment , and inthe foreseeable future. Got it?

And surely average and the almost all citizens of both Xinjiang and Tibet (unlike hundreds die-hards) are much better off being parts of the superpower instead of joining the dirt-poor Afhganistan, etc.

Basic economics

1)If you have a debt of 1$ the bank owes you .If you owe trillions dollars you owe the bank.So is the case with china .This is sucker punch no 1

2)Whom do you think funded Iraq and Afghanistan its chinese money through US bonds.This is sucker punch no 2

The US owes you not the other way round

And surely average and the almost all citizens of both Xinjiang and Tibet (unlike hundreds die-hards) are much better off being parts of the superpower instead of joining the dirt-poor Afhganistan, etc

The Afghans welcomed the US unlike in Xianjiang and Tibet

you can't do it

How are you going to blanketbomb the resources are completely scattered.The strategy of Taiwan doesn't work.Maoists won't harm us .Infact they will aid us in case of external war.There are many muslims in this forum I think you must ask their opinion about that
.You should see through the lens of Tibet and Xianjiang.Indian dynamics are different

No its a valid example.The US bombed Baghdad that did not stop Baghdad from functioning like any other capital

We can't do it? lol, denial can make the reality looks rosier, huh? You know what? perhaps that we may just do it first instead, then we talk?

Resources are scatters? Oops, we didn't know that. Lucky that so will be our spaguettis and precision sausages...

if Maoists and Muslims somehow keep quite instead of taking over the govt in chaos, we might as well leave the rest to rot under the sun after the bombing... sorry.

Baghdad was still functioning after the blanketbombing? LMAO! Wake up and smell the coffee! If it indeed were so, it was because the US wanted it to function - they wanted to goven it via a stooge Iraqui govt, instead of sending it into Stone Age, which could well be the exact strategic goal of China's millitary planners, once they decide to blanketbomb.

We can't do it? lol, denial can make the reality looks rosier, huh? You know what? perhaps that we may just do it first instead, then we talk?

Resources are scatters? Oops, we didn't know that. Lucky that so will be our spaguettis and precision sausages.
You will be running out of bombs before running out of target.The
brahmos ,Agni and Prudhvi are not there without a reason.I would say bluffing yourself would not make you more powerful
if Maoists and Muslims somehow keep quite instead of taking over the govt in chaos, we might as well leave the rest to rot under the sun after the bombing... sorry.
Didn't I say India is not Taiwan.You simply can't do that

Baghdad was still functioning after the blanketbombing? LMAO! Wake up and smell the coffee! If it indeed were so, it was because the US wanted it to function - they wanted to goven it via a stooge Iraqui govt, instead of sending it into Stone Age, which could well be the exact strategic goal of China's millitary planners, once they decide to blanketbomb.

Yeas it functioned as a capital even after it took volleys of tomahawks and bunkerbusters.You do not even have a bomber fleet to do that:tongue: .You are not the US .Simply you can't do that

Basic economics

1)If you have a debt of 1$ the bank owes you .If you owe trillions dollars you owe the bank.So is the case with china .This is sucker punch no 1

This is what I called the typical A Poor Man's Twisted Logic. I guess India's reserve bank must be owned by your untouchables. The same as : if I slam you once in your face, you'll hate me; if I slam you 10,000 times in your face, you'll become loving me! Hahaha, ROFL!

2)Whom do you think funded Iraq and Afghanistan its chinese money through US bonds.This is sucker punch no 2

Perhaps that your brain lacks some gears to realise that maybe this is the favour that China gives to the US in exchange for some other favours back in other fields. Knowing zero economics, you just showed that you have no grasp of basic geopolitics either.

Shout that in front of your local bank branch that "I own you now after you loaned me", and see how long it takes for their security guards to start wooping your a**. I give it, hmm, 2 min?

The Afghans welcomed the US unlike in Xianjiang and Tibet

Yeah right, and I believe average Indians welcome very much China's blanketbombing also. We agree on that! LMAO

see highlighted response.

Basic economics

This is what I called the typical A Poor Man's Twisted Logic. I guess India's reserve bank must be owned by your untouchables. The same as : if I slam you once in your face, you'll hate me; if I slam you 10,000 times in your face, you'll become loving me! Hahaha, ROFL!

OH !you transformed into an Ugly Troll.Help a troll is assaulting me.Hope Iam the Damsel in distress for the mods.

What I said is the fact

Perhaps that your brain lacks some gears to realise that maybe this is the favour that China gives to the US in exchange for some other favours back in other fields. Knowing zero economics, you just showed that you have no grasp of basic geopolitics either.
What are the favours US wants to give to its potential rival?none you wasted all your surplus in US bonds.You fell into a monetary trap:tongue:

Shout that in front of your local bank branch that "I own you now after you loaned me", and see how long it takes for their security guards to start wooping your a**. I give it, hmm, 2 min?
But you are China and the debtor US why don't you blanket bomb US

Yeah right, and I believe average Indians welcome very much China's blanketbombing also. We agree on that! LMAO

Actually an anti ballastic missile shield is coming in place:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom