What's new

In a first, Navy inducts 32 religious, motivation officers

Agreed but going by P.N track record I highly doubt since last month the invited hardcore Ullema on board of PN ship.....And the same Mullah declare later Lal Masjid operation was wrong when inquired why he attend Navy's invitation.

That was for media only.

all those who have so much hatred for the "maulavies" must give a statement on a stamp paper before their death that they dont want their namaz e janaza offered by any maulvi. no maulvi should pray for his peace in the next world. i am sure such people will get them saved in the next world through their own logic, sense, "education", science and wealth.
are you stupid or what?
I dont need maulvis for my Namaz e Janaza, any Muslim can do that
Maulvis have hijacked Islam, just like Christianity was hijacked by their religious idiots

are you stupid or what?
I dont need maulvis for my Namaz e Janaza, any Muslim can do that
Maulvis have hijacked Islam, just like Christianity was hijacked by their religious idiots
learn some manners to talk on any forum first.

The Good molvies, mostly Madni type. :partay:
So they’ll be ensuring that any Bananas on board are placed in a qibla pointing compass at all times?

all those who have so much hatred for the "maulavies" must give a statement on a stamp paper before their death that they dont want their namaz e janaza offered by any maulvi. no maulvi should pray for his peace in the next world. i am sure such people will get them saved in the next world through their own logic, sense, "education", science and wealth.
I actually have. I have requested that whoever can offer Namaz e Janaza does and that I am buried closest to where I leave this life. No special mosque or graveyard.
I know how to offer a Namaz e Janaza, my brother does and my father does. It is a simple procedure that is common in most Sunni sects but different for the Shia interpretation.

The Maulvi was a very honorable term for an extremely learnt person.. the true term is Mullah.
No one dared to use the term “Aalim” a thousand years ago because it was considered a bold claim to state that they understand matters of the Quran and Sunnah which can never be fulfilled in a lifetime... but since in Pakistan being an Aalim is a matter of a 3 week course in a dingy plaza.. we have plenty of Ulooema available to worship.

As for my family, We offerred to do Namaz e Janaza at multiple occasions for family but since Pakistanis are in general Maulvi worshipping as compared to Allah worshipping.. the struggle to liberate Pakistanis from clergy continues.

navy jan boojh ker firka bandi or tafarqa phlea rahi hai :tdown:

learn some manners to talk on any forum first.
just like you involved my death into, I replied in a similar fashion
and now, you are out of arguments for a fruitful discussion, and you are resorting to de-railing tactics
well played

@Signalian @tps77 no one would like to live under constant fear of becoming a hostage or getting killed for someone's arbitrary interpretation of Sharia . You never know where the Trojan horse is hiding. Last time some sailors and officers almost high jacked some frigates - - - - - -.

Would these cherry picked mard e momins be cool enough with the sailors and officers chanting Ya Rasool Allah and Ya Ali ?
Tu rehn dee

So they’ll be ensuring that any Bananas on board are placed in a qibla pointing compass at all times?

I actually have. I have requested that whoever can offer Namaz e Janaza does and that I am buried closest to where I leave this life. No special mosque or graveyard.
I know how to offer a Namaz e Janaza, my brother does and my father does. It is a simple procedure that is common in most Sunni sects but different for the Shia interpretation.

The Maulvi was a very honorable term for an extremely learnt person.. the true term is Mullah.
No one dared to use the term “Aalim” a thousand years ago because it was considered a bold claim to state that they understand matters of the Quran and Sunnah which can never be fulfilled in a lifetime... but since in Pakistan being an Aalim is a matter of a 3 week course in a dingy plaza.. we have plenty of Ulooema available to worship.

As for my family, We offerred to do Namaz e Janaza at multiple occasions for family but since Pakistanis are in general Maulvi worshipping as compared to Allah worshipping.. the struggle to liberate Pakistanis from clergy continues.
I never said that.
Review my previous replies, you will get the answers.

I think this is exactly to avoid what happen at Karachi ... Religious should have been targeting the true islam free from sect and redicalisim ... Remember Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and should always remain as it is otherwise we will keep on creating radicals ...

We have to implement true islam in order to avoid radical islam otherwise there is no binding to force to unite sindhi punjabi balochi and pathans
@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Horus
Why the need molveez for motivation....? They forget too much religion is also not good. Last time base attacked with the help of insiders...I am sad....
@django @Burhan Wani
Last month the invite molveez on a warship and now permanently hired them for motivation lolssss

Pakistani military are not “Mujahidin”, they are fighting in the name of nationalism. They are watan prast and qawm prast. They are ignorant of the principles of beautiful Islam.

Says a mard-e-mujahid living in Canada. First, deport yourself to the caves of Tora bora, then, and maybe then, I will take your ridiculous rants with a pinch of salt.

Says a mard-e-mujahid living in Canada. First, deport yourself to the caves of Tora bora, then, and maybe then, I will take your ridiculous rants with a pinch of salt.

I never claimed to be a Mujahid unlike Jat dominated Pakistani army. The Jats are half baked Muslims what kind of Mujahideen are they going to be? Pakistan is for all intents and purposes a secular nation, and its Army are not Mujahideen. Don't attack my person, discuss the idea.

Don't do this, they will arrange someone or something like Asma Jahangir. Just like traitors exist in nation, people like these are traitors in religion, they do not follow Islam by themselves neither they like someone else to follow it.

Such people should also be recruited to operate nuclear weapons of Pakistan,
What do you mean by such people????

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Horus
Why the need molveez for motivation....? They forget too much religion is also not good. Last time base attacked with the help of insiders...I am sad....
@django @Burhan Wani
Last month the invite molveez on a warship and now permanently hired them for motivation lolssss

You forgot we are nothing without our religion, everybody have something to ask,discuss,reseacrh and discover about religion and one should only discuss it with Scholar of gr8 knowledge and vision, or one can fall in wrong hands.

the true religious understanding will prevent people falling pray to the terrorists propaganda but at the same time it wont produce leaders who always bow to their masters in west.
Perfect.....!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom