What's new

Imran rules out alliance with PML-N

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI chief Imran Khan said that his party could form an alliance with any party except PML-N.

Holding a press conference in Karachi, Imran Khan said that the president; the prime minister and Nawaz Sharif were following the US policies to prolong their rules. “The purpose of the independence had not been achieved”, Imran added.

He urged the nation to raise unanimous voice if they want to see Pakistan as a sovereign and independent country.

The PTI chief said that Nawaz Sharif dramatized the issue of freedom of the judiciary just to save Punjab government.

Imran Khan said that his party could form an alliance with any party except PML-N because the ‘Punjab’s lions’ even play a cricket match with their own umpire.

Imran said that the present government could not put the army under civilian rule because this needs courage as well as strong will.

He appealed the masses to participate in the sit-in against drone attacks on May 21-22.

In the eyes of Imran since he came into politics, every political party is corrupt, incompetent and dishonest. I dont know what made him to join all those parties during mush era in uk. Now he is saying that he can make alliance with any one except.

Has he got the indication of prime ministership with nawaz as opposition leader :cheesy:

Innocent boy,

Ofcours you are innocent and not aware of the fact that Imran Khan from the day one is standing with the principles. He has received multiple chances in the past and even now there are few who want avoid confronting him and make an alliance.

in lahore's election, Imran Khan beatedn PMLN by 66% to 33%. Whoever I have talked to in little town of mine, regardless of his age and who he was supporting previously, there is one answer coming from every corner.. no one is trustworthy in existing politicians and no one is capable to produce results and soon after that, they look towards Imran Khan as their only hope from a Democratic System if it has to be a democracy in the end.

Imran Khan is the only and best hope for Pakistan right now. But I fear he doesn't have the organizational skills to pull a victory in the next elections(unless of course he manages to pull the nation together behind him with these protest marches against the drones and hopefully the momentum he gathers gets him through the elections). But having said that there is only so much he will accomplish even if he does get elected into office. Good luck to him.

ganja league is a shame... I hope we dont make a fool out of ourselves...

There's little difference between your 'ganja league' and PPP. However, facts point to the fact that 'ganja league' is lesser of the evils.

true, but they have done the same being in power, so effectively they are the same.

Innocent boy,

Ofcours you are innocent and not aware of the fact that Imran Khan from the day one is standing with the principles. He has received multiple chances in the past and even now there are few who want avoid confronting him and make an alliance.

in lahore's election, Imran Khan beatedn PMLN by 66% to 33%. Whoever I have talked to in little town of mine, regardless of his age and who he was supporting previously, there is one answer coming from every corner.. no one is trustworthy in existing politicians and no one is capable to produce results and soon after that, they look towards Imran Khan as their only hope from a Democratic System if it has to be a democracy in the end.

The only difference which I feel between Imran and others, is the greed of money, which Imran doesnt has. Now coming to your and people's last hope, living your are area, is just because they are not left with any other option. All the present politicians have already been tested in the Past, You know what let it be Waseem / Sarfraz Nawaz / or any ABC in place of Imran, there would be fair chance of his success (success in the sense as you mentioned 66% to 33%). APML is will also be contesting in next elections, they are also expected to sweep in some areas, as people are or the opinion now that "Mush era was 10000% better than the present era".

Now why Imran seems to be last hope for Pakistani people? it is just because he says everything bluntly against the govt. So my dear dont get confused with the political statements, rather stunts, it is OUR political culture to play the blame game against present Govt. when they are not in Govt., when they come in power, they do the same whatever the previous Govt. is doing.

Ohh yeah, Democracy, read my signature to know real face of democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom