What's new

Imran smells conspiracy to detach N Waziristan

He's not right, he's still political point scoring. He is arguing for the sake of arguing.

After N and S Waziristan are properly cleaned of TTP we will see unprecedented development in the area and people will integrate. The no.1 threat the prosperity of our people in this area hinges on the defeat of TTP.

The opportunity for families to spend warm nights in watching tv and kids going to school will transform their society. Just need to take full control of the area so Imran needs to understand this and give full backing to army.

9 years it has taken us to find a way out without military solution. How much more time does he want? Does he not understand the economic impact. Or does he hope Pak crashes so he can take control and become the hero.

you didnt read my post, anyway, some people used to present the same argument before 1971. fooled themselves and nation, see where we stand now, do you really think Modi will hit Lahore? he will hit where he can hurt us the most, without getting blamed !

India will however, engage pakistan in north and might try to create another balochistan like situation, if the funding continues, as Modi terrorist already said it before election, that RAW would be given free hand for covert operation in Pakistan..
So, according to your warped logic, Mr Modi, the Prime Minister of the largest democracy in the world who won by a landslide victory is a terrorist? That means I'm a terrorist too since I voted for him and so did the millions of Indians who then, must be terrorists too!

bullshit_detector4.gif

I regret ever voting and supporting this idiot. His pro taliban stance has destroyed his party.

I have friends from NWA and they say that there were civilian casualties recently and the local people are developing anti-army sentiments ....its about time for the army /political leadership to subside those sentiments ....If at all the only thing I share with my friends from NWA is that we r muslims and we love IK ... IK is the only politician who has appeal from the Lahore to NWA ...

Normally, har hakomat awam say galiian khatee hay......Yeh wahid banda hay jo opposition main bhee zaleel ho raha hay:lol:

I have friends from NWA and they say that there were civilian casualties recently and the local people are developing anti-army sentiments ....its about time for the army /political leadership to subside those sentiments ....If at all the only thing I share with my friends from NWA is that we r muslims and we love IK ... IK is the only politician who has appeal from the Lahore to NWA ...

Are you an idiot?

How many bombs have gone off in the country over the last decade?

Who cares about these terrorist sympathizing sentiments?

Nobody cares, either get out of the way or die in the cross fire.

Are you an idiot?

How many bombs have gone off in the country over the last decade?

Who cares about these terrorist sympathizing sentiments?

Nobody cares, either get out of the way or die in the cross fire.
ur cold sentiments can only be that of an idiot ... these are not terror sympathising sentiments of the locals , they are losing their livelihoods , their houses and their loved ones... these are genuine grievances u toe-rag

ur cold sentiments can only be that of an idiot ... these are not terror sympathising sentiments of the locals , they are losing their livelihoods , their houses and their loved ones... these are genuine grievances u toe-rag

But the economic activity can start only if there would be peace which will be established only when the terrorists are totally eliminated from north Waziristan.

How can he smell conspiracy? Is Nawaz letting some smelly ones out or is it himself?

There has to be a comprehensive planning for FATA that includes economic uplift, curbing extraordinary liberties and changes in administrative affairs. Either the area has to be merged with KPK or made another independent province. And we have to make sure that similar rules and laws apply in FATA region that apply in rest of the country. Though this might sound too far fetched at this stage, we must strip their liberty to carry arms everywhere in the region and try to encourage and stimulate social and economic development of the whole region.

Another wasted Vote .. Another wasted Leader ..

People said the same thing about East Pakistan and than every body saw what happened when it turned into Bangladesh. Imran is not wrong when he compares the two situation. Obviously the situation is far worst for some one to start thinking about talking to the army chief. Nawaz has proved to be even bigger idiot than he was before. Absolute clueless and direction less. The only thing he is interested in is foreign trips.

Back
Top Bottom