What's new

Imran avoids meeting with PAT, PML-Q chiefs

Come on mate it's the 21st century you're living in, and btw PPP is a secular party no matter what they say. On topic at least some sense from Imran Khan, the guy had been making silly moves from some time now, better work on kpk than trying to derail the system.

PPP declared Qadianis as non Muslims setting an example for the first time that Parliament can interfere in the religious matters of individuals... The consumption of alcohol was banned in Pakistan during PPP regime... Objectives Resolution was kept part of 1973 constitution by PPP... Pakistan's name was made official as Islamic Republic in 1973 constitution during PPP regime... and you say PPP is a secular party!... None of the parties in parties in Pakistan are secular!.. don't forget that...

In my opinion Imran Khan should join PAT and PML-Q... this is the best time to get rid of corrupt regimes of PMLN and PPP

In my opinion Imran Khan should join PAT and PML-Q... this is the best time to get rid of corrupt regimes of PMLN and PPP
Feel free to support these "siyasi yateem" parties. Btw Imran is not going to support them, look it up!

Feel free to support these "siyasi yateem" parties. Btw Imran is not going to support them, look it up!

yea PTI announced that!.. but PTI must understand that under the current system, they can never come to power.. change of system require out of the box strategies..

yea PTI announced that!.. but PTI must understand that under the current system, they can never come to power.. change of system require out of the box strategies..
Mr. Qadri doesn't support democracy that much and Q isn't that much popular here.....

and basis of your claim is?
Common knowledge... it could be faulty though but is said he wants some version of khilafat so my opinion is revamping a system cause one guy wants is isn't that feasible of an idea. But hey for you let's say he loves democracy, do you think he can take significant no. of seats anywhere in the country!?

Common knowledge... it could be faulty though but is said he wants some version of khilafat so my opinion is revamping a system cause one guy wants is isn't that feasible of an idea. But hey for you let's say he loves democracy, do you think he can take significant no. of seats anywhere in the country!?
don't rely on anecdotes .. he never said that he wanted khilafat or something like that... that is not even possible ... i am impressed by his vision of 35 provinces.. everybody talks about problems and only few present the solution and i see this man has solution... but he for sure will lose in number game.. under current system!

35 provinces!?
are bhai Pakistan hai koi tarbooz nai :wacko:

exactly... this is called thinking outa box... now one city Lahore is consuming the budget of whole South Punjab ... if this is implemented there will no somthing like this.. local funds and local expenditure... a person would not have travel from Sadiq Abad to Lahore for the hearing of his case or for his application for pension in Secretariat..

Good move by PTI.

They should be keeping a distance from this sham.

It would have been like shooting yourself in the foot!

Q league to this day is hated for their support for musharraf and qadri is not a game changer. IK should stay away from them and focus on passing the election reform bill. He is not some weak party. His party has seats all over pakistan and has the entire province of KPK under control. Its risen as a major party so he should just focus on his work in KPK and election reforms.

PTI in or out doesn't change much whatever happen next! even system changed PTI never win a majority to make a govt. TuQ has peoples power and with help of pmlq a strong pressure group could shake the structure and what make it more strong is MQM and APML Mushraff group, peer pagoda league in rural Sind and ANP in KPK.

Back
Top Bottom