What's new

Imran questions Shehbaz Sharif’s presence at OIC summit

Go on keep on raking mud on each other.
The whole country will be filled with mud.
All your khans, Sharifs and Zardaris will go to London.
And you will be stuck in the mud.
Why is IK obsessed about Nawaz shareef i thought he was against corruption then why is he sitting in lap of Asif ali freaking zardari!

Yea the hero imran khan who now inducted some filthy rich designer Ayesha Varsi into his party. N on what qualification? Thats a huge glaring question mark

They all might even party together in London. While you are reaping the fruit of your own Jahalat.

Tum nawaz sharif ko bura bhala kaho

Tum Nawaz Sharif ki pooja karo. Balkey aisa karo us ke naam ka aik mandir hi bana lo.

Thori dair baad ppp aur mqm waley bhi is thread par a jayen gai.
Phir tum sub Pakistan ko aag laga key us ke ird gird tabdav karna.

When are you stupid people going to realize that these same villains are using these tactics to divide you and they intend to do the same to your country.

WAKE UP
See the writing on the wall
Smell the coffee
Call a spade a spade.

Keep your foolish rants to yourself.

Hey its your country and your future.
Satisfy your giant Desi ego all you want.
But it is going to be your children paying the price like many Syrians are doing now.
Keep your foolish rants to yourself.

:drag:

Keep on voting for any tyrant that gives keemay wala naan or a free concert. The cricus will keep on going.

Hey its your country and your future.
Satisfy your giant Desi ego all you want.
But it is going to be your children paying the price like many Syrians are doing now.

Ignore him man, he is just an ignorant fool who thinks Godfather will come back in power and have a gold plate ready to offer in front of him, bottom line is unfortunately due to the policies of Godfather and his minions, they have wrecked the economy of this country, as u can see the rupee falling further in value, hence increasing debt repayments, baboon pmln has lost all the morals to govern this country since they don't have a clue how to get the priorities right.

:drag:

Keep on voting for any tyrant that gives keemay wala naan or a free concert. The cricus will keep on going.

Not sure what you were trying to post man.

But I just do not understand why Pakistanis just have to pick one side, one party.

Why dont they pick their own side. And refuse to side with any wadera or tyrant.
And rewrite the whole damned software.

Not sure what you were trying to post man.

But I just do not understand why Pakistanis just have to pick one side, one party.

Why dont they pick their own side. And refuse to side with any wadera or tyrant.
And rewrite the whole damned software.

In the current scenario, pti may not be perfect, but they should given a chance at federal level, even if pti delivers 50 percent of what they pledge, that itself is a huge achievement, ppp and pmln have systematically corrupted all the institutions for their personal gains and dented the economy. The status quo has to go. But I still feel the upcoming elections will not be fair.

They might deliver that 50% or they might not.

But the meager 25% power and strenght the country has left will be risked.
In the current scenario, pti may not be perfect, but they should given a chance at federal level, even if pti delivers 50 percent of what they pledge, that itself is a huge achievement, ppp and pmln have systematically corrupted all the institutions for their personal gains and dented the economy. The status quo has to go. But I still feel the upcoming elections will not be fair.

Imran Khan should at least focus on the issues of Pakistan in the last year before elections. He has only attacked the PMLN personally throughout his time in the spotlight. His brand of politics is actually not different from Modi's recent campaign in Gujarat.

Imran Khan is 100% correct. What business does the CM of Punjab have at this event that the CM's of the other 4 provinces don't have? Clearly no CM has a role at this conference, but the PM has taken SS as she is the real man in control of the puppet PM.

This needs to be pointed out to our jahil awam, so they make the right choice at the next elections.

Hundred times better in filling his pocket... you got that right.

It's people like him who vote for PMLN. It's very unfortunate the negative effects of their decisions don't just impact them.

Bass kr do Imran .. I am tired of these women style bickering everyday.. bass kro roz ka Dharna and show ur progress in KPK .. what u have done in KPK show details and how u controlled corruption in KPK.. do something for KALA Bagh Dam if you are real leader show our people in Pakistan the Importance of this dam.. dont be like others by saying if other provinces doesn't agrees u will not make this dam.. than how u are different from others.. its easier to point fingers to others...

BTW I do not stand with any political scum.
The whole of Pakistan needs to be overhauled.

Theres too many hostile agencies oprating in our neighborhood and too many sell outs. And they are systematically dividng our people in various ways.

The worst sign of this is the desecration of Pakistani flag. Whoever wishes creates a new version of it. This needs to stop. Its small things like these that will add up and restore our national dignity.
My comment was not directed at you. Rather the paid trolls. But since you have raised a few points, I will answer. IK is one of the most sincere patriots who has the vision of leading Pakistan and that is why we Pakistanis love him. When PTI took over KPK govt, it was in a bad shape but today the law and order situation have improved since police reforms and focus on solving people's real issues like health, education, land records, police behaviour and efficiency. People of KPK are happy. Thus KPK does not rely as much on army as it used to be in the past. During a recent attack by the terrorists on Peshawar Agri University, KPK police reached within 3 minutes of first shot fired while army also responded very quickly (within 5 mins) and thus subverted the plan of terrorist to cause a much bigger death toll.

BTW who burned Pakistan's flag? You have to answer this.

Last edited:
Send him to next summit as honorary prime minister

Hahaha! Good one! He actually gave a press conference some time back, and he fully acted like it was Prime Ministerial speech, with the dress, table and flag set up at his home.

Hahaha! Good one! He actually gave a press conference some time back, and he fully acted like it was Prime Ministerial speech, with the dress, table and flag set up at his home.
Teray baap ka raaj hai ke teri marzi se speech dehga?

Bloody Noora baboons

Back
Top Bottom