What's new

Imran questions Shehbaz Sharif’s presence at OIC summit

U sure have to have a very frustration filled life to respond with so much aggression to a normal post where i only shared my opinion.
Anyways i had quoted to u cause u were lecturing darx over abusive language , it was to point out it was syed1 who brought in his dad.

Also ik may not be corrupt and bla bla but this is contitutional democracy he has inducted at lights pace corrupt people like tareen, as well as affluent ones like ayesha warsi without any merit basis, if any a pti candidate wins a constituency , its not ik who is going to run the affairs of that area, it will be that party candidate who will have come on tht seat.

I know of a certain corrupt pti candidate who keeps getting elected in my aunts constituency , but the guy is only known for his corruption

Some people do support corrupt parties likepmln but there were also large number of those who moved towards pti due to imrans big promises and boasting , now many are drifting away as we speak.

Rest u can carry on arguing like a maniac supporter of pti or any other party i cud care less. But for the first time after getting into such political discussion and sharing my opinion on ik with a pti supporter and getting this kind of brain dead response,ihave learnt that pti supporters are also nothing different from staunch pmln supporters or jiyalas of ppp. You guys are like poetic justice to each other

I'll continue abusing people who support looter of poor nation's wealth. Karlo jo karna hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom