What's new

Imran questions Shehbaz Sharif’s presence at OIC summit

Haha. It shows that Imran Khan day dreams of becoming a PM.

Bloody potian baboons
He will be next PM. Rok sako tou rok lo.

Besides your daddy Nawaz Sharif cannot even run for elections let alone be PM. Stop crying.

Can you explain how IK even comes close to equaling NS in serving or leading Pakistan? What has IK done since 2011? All he has done is slandered NS and then made public U-Turns on his blundering statements. In spite of the turmoil of Pakistani politics, NS can show everything from infrastructure development to govt reforms. IK doesn't even have the courage to stand up to the TTP, while NS stood up to America when he pressed the Nuclear button and he stood firm in the face of guns pointed at him by General Mahmood in 1999. NS was the PM when he gave the Ishaq Dar the go ahead to abolish the octroi taxes in Pakistan. That happened in 1997, while India has only abolished that in 2017! PTI came with the mandate of eradicating corruption, but all it has eradicated was the KPK anti-corruption bureau in the one province it manages.

It is not about personalities man. I don't care about NS or IK. I will support the one who I judge to be the most capable, not the one who is the most glamorous. NS has shown he can act. IK has shown he can only slander.
Absolute BS. BTW people of Pakistan absolutely hate PMLn and even beat their MNAs and MPAs in the streets. My friends told me that an MPA of PMLn was made to leave a post funeral ceremony by the people there. That is because PMLn are double faced hypocrites and people don't buy their crap anymore.

He will be next PM. Rok sako tou rok lo.

Besides your daddy Nawaz Sharif cannot even run for elections let alone be PM. Stop crying.

What if your daddy Imran Khan fails to win the election? Will you let him text your mommy to cheer him up?

Absolute BS. BTW people of Pakistan absolutely hate PMLn and even beat their MNAs and MPAs in the streets. My friends told me that an MPA of PMLn was made to leave a post funeral ceremony by the people there. That is because PMLn are double faced hypocrites and people don't buy their crap anymore.

I mentioned facts. Refute them if you can. If you can't, and I know you can't, then accept that all you speak is BS.

What if your daddy Imran Khan fails to win the election? Will you let him text your mommy to cheer him up?

I mentioned facts. Refute them if you can. If you can't, and I know you can't, then accept that all you speak is BS.
Reported and moving on!!!

Teray baap ka raaj hai ke teri marzi se speech dehga?

Bloody Noora baboons

Dar X is a paid troll, he is too blind to see the damage being caused by Baboons and is dreaming to see Godfather taking the throne to become prime minister again to loot, loot and loot etc.

His question is not wrong. OIC was meant for head of state and his cabinet which includes FM but what the hell is a CM doing there? Clearly Sharifs dont trust or find others capable to represent Pakistan at international level and since bara mian sb could not go hence chota mian sb were given the task.
Before people start questioning everything IK says at least understand where he is coming from?

Reported and moving on!!!

Typical Potian behavior. Can't argue on facts so report the comment and then run away.

Dar X is a paid troll, he is too blind to see the damage being caused by Baboons and is dreaming to see Godfather taking the throne to become prime minister again to loot, loot and loot etc.

Do you have any proof of me receiving any payment? Or just like your dumb leader U-Turn Khan, you make false allegations only. All that it shows is that PTI is full of stupid orangutans.

Typical Potian behavior. Can't argue on facts so report the comment and then run away.
Why do you use abusive language? That's how all nooni baboons are raised. So I had no option but to report.

Do you have any proof of me receiving any payment? Or just like your dumb leader U-Turn Khan, you make false allegations only. All that it shows is that PTI is full of stupid orangutans.

Obviously with your level of intelligence, its no wonder Pakistan is sinking, people like you cant see anything wrong what Godfather is doing, and there was a time I used to support him, but Godfather doesnt give a damn about Pakistan, only to fill his pockets through corrupt practices. I want to see Pakistan progress not sink in debt quagmire like Dracula Dar has done.

When the prime minister becomes a "Secondary person" just because he does not belong to a certain family / dynasty.
PM Abbasi should be meeting world leaders at OIC summit, not Shabaz Sharif?

25188612_1405169179595262_9183534815290660956_o.jpg

Why do you use abusive language? That's how all nooni baboons are raised. So I had no option but to report.

So you find my language abusive but you yourself are calling PMLN supporters "nooni baboons" which is respectful? Was that part of your upbringing? Keep your hypocrisy to yourself.

Obviously with your level of intelligence, its no wonder Pakistan is sinking, people like you cant see anything wrong what Godfather is doing, and there was a time I used to support him, but Godfather doesnt give a damn about Pakistan, only to fill his pockets through corrupt practices. I want to see Pakistan progress not sink in debt quagmire like Dracula Dar has done.

Obviously with your level of intelligence, there is no point in conversing with you. You should keep following your leader blindly while he collects honest and competent people like Babur Awan as the stars of PTI.

When the prime minister becomes a "Secondary person" just because he does not belong to a certain family / dynasty.
PM Abbasi should be meeting world leaders at OIC summit, not Shabaz Sharif?

25188612_1405169179595262_9183534815290660956_o.jpg

As usual, PTI is making a mountain out of a molehill. What is so terrible if Shahbaz Sharif had gone and met Erdogan? When the actual summit happened, it was Shahid Khaqan who had represented Pakistan. That is what counts.

Extraordinary-OIC-Summit-Kicks-Off-in-Istanbul.jpg

No need to waste time on these patwari baboons. They are mindless creatures who are corrupt to the core and that is why they support NS because he ensures the survival of their corrupt system.

Simple question to clear all confusion of SS visit, " What as his contribution in the summit".????
How it made any difference in anyone's life, other then his own?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom