What's new

Imran questions Shehbaz Sharif’s presence at OIC summit

Actually if you look at history,revolution sent France into political and economical turmoils and all of its neighbors seized these opportunities to send their armies into France. And the country undergone several major political transformations before becoming a stable Republic. (That took a lot of time in fact)

Yes I agree with your comment. My point was that, while France came out from that era with most of its territory intact, Pakistan's enemies would attack the territorial integrity of our country. We must avoid this at all cost. The Frenchness of that country saved it, Pakistan still has to attain that social bond.

His question is quite valid.

@war&peace ,
Loved your video/thread about Indus Valley.
Thanks for the tag.
Couldn't comment due to 'insufficient privilege' probably cuz I'm a newbie and/or it was in Seniors Cafe.
Oh I see, I just shared that in Seniors' Cafe to avoid needless trolling since Indians get triggered whenever there is a discussion about IVC due to their inflated superiority complex. Sorry that you couldn't participate but I hope it was informative and I will be sharing in the coming days since I'm learning about history of the world and the universe...

Haha. Absolutely true man. We need a calm personality. Pakistan is not France which could survive a revolution intact. We have enemies who are bent on destroying us to enforce their own hegemony. We need a statesman who can combat our enemies in a calculated manner.
Yeah we need a statesman like Nawaz Sharif who will loot and plunder with both hand and feet.

Yeah we need a statesman like Nawaz Sharif who will loot and plunder with both hand and feet.

Nawaz Sharif is not the best choice, but if it were between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan, NS is a hundred times better. Thanks to Imran Khan's stupidity, we will never have to make that choice.

Nawaz Sharif is not the best choice, but if it were between Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan, NS is a hundred times better. Thanks to Imran Khan's stupidity, we will never have to make that choice.
Hundred times better in filling his pocket... you got that right.

Hundred times better in filling his pocket... you got that right.

I can make the same allegation on Imran Khan. But there is no point in fighting on this over here.

Why the chief ministers of other provinces not there if Punjab chief minister is there?

Very valid question raised by Imran.

I don't think Shehbaz Sharif went to attend the conference. It would look stupid if a provincial politician becomes a part of international negotiations. He has developed and maintained close links with many international statesmen, and Turkey is one of those countries. I'm sure he went on the trip to work on Punjab government business. If the other CM's had been as proactive, they might've gotten themselves involved in this trip too.

IK only cries. He has nothing to show as achievements, besides slandering others.

He is right their was no need of taking Shabaz with him Abaasi was looking like Shabaz personal bodyguard than Prime Minister of nuclear armed country. Abassi should have taken defense and foriegn minister not Shabaz

I agree with your comment but please don't buy the false propaganda by paid trolls of media cell here. IK is a main stream politician with the most popular political party in Pakistan which participates in the elections despite the highly flawed and rigged system. So his revolution is through the democratic and constitutional means which is threatening the corrupt mafia of PPP and PMLn who have been robbing the nation for decades but now they are under the mill of justice and feeling the heat thanks to the untiring legal war by Imran Khan: The great.

BTW I do not stand with any political scum.
The whole of Pakistan needs to be overhauled.

Theres too many hostile agencies oprating in our neighborhood and too many sell outs. And they are systematically dividng our people in various ways.

The worst sign of this is the desecration of Pakistani flag. Whoever wishes creates a new version of it. This needs to stop. Its small things like these that will add up and restore our national dignity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you please explain the logic reasons behind your statement that NS is 100 times better than IK. What has he done in his life for Pakistan that makes him even 1% better than IK?

You're burning the paid troll. Keep the good job up :)

Can you please explain the logic reasons behind your statement that NS is 100 times better than IK. What has he done in his life for Pakistan that makes him even 1% better than IK?

Can you explain how IK even comes close to equaling NS in serving or leading Pakistan? What has IK done since 2011? All he has done is slandered NS and then made public U-Turns on his blundering statements. In spite of the turmoil of Pakistani politics, NS can show everything from infrastructure development to govt reforms. IK doesn't even have the courage to stand up to the TTP, while NS stood up to America when he pressed the Nuclear button and he stood firm in the face of guns pointed at him by General Mahmood in 1999. NS was the PM when he gave the Ishaq Dar the go ahead to abolish the octroi taxes in Pakistan. That happened in 1997, while India has only abolished that in 2017! PTI came with the mandate of eradicating corruption, but all it has eradicated was the KPK anti-corruption bureau in the one province it manages.

It is not about personalities man. I don't care about NS or IK. I will support the one who I judge to be the most capable, not the one who is the most glamorous. NS has shown he can act. IK has shown he can only slander.

Why is IK obsessed about Nawaz shareef i thought he was against corruption then why is he sitting in lap of Asif ali freaking zardari!

Tum nawaz sharif ko bura bhala kaho

Tum Nawaz Sharif ki pooja karo. Balkey aisa karo us ke naam ka aik mandir hi bana lo.
Can you explain how IK even comes close to equaling NS in serving or leading Pakistan? What has IK done since 2011? All he has done is slandered NS and then made public U-Turns on his blundering statements. In spite of the turmoil of Pakistani politics, NS can show everything from infrastructure development to govt reforms. IK doesn't even have the courage to stand up to the TTP, while NS stood up to America when he pressed the Nuclear button and he stood firm in the face of guns pointed at him by General Mahmood in 1999. NS was the PM when he gave the Ishaq Dar the go ahead to abolish the octroi taxes in Pakistan. That happened in 1997, while India has only abolished that in 2017! PTI came with the mandate of eradicating corruption, but all it has eradicated was the KPK anti-corruption bureau in the one province it manages.

It is not about personalities man. I don't care about NS or IK. I will support the one who I judge to be the most capable, not the one who is the most glamorous. NS has shown he can act. IK has shown he can only slander.

Thori dair baad ppp aur mqm waley bhi is thread par a jayen gai.
Phir tum sub Pakistan ko aag laga key us ke ird gird tabdav karna.

When are you stupid people going to realize that these same villains are using these tactics to divide you and they intend to do the same to your country.

WAKE UP
See the writing on the wall
Smell the coffee
Call a spade a spade.

Yea the hero imran khan who now inducted some filthy rich designer Ayesha Varsi into his party. N on what qualification? Thats a huge glaring question mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom