Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMRAN KHANS LATEST INTERVIEW:

The accident was caused by human error not deliberately

Imran Khan had serious threats not from TTP but from someone else

The attack was more likely to be carried in Karachi or Lahore

He was not allowed to conduct jalsa and speech in Karachi by his party leaders

For the security threat reason Imran khan was wearing bullet proof vest which break the impact of his fall else God forbade he would have serious back bone injuries

he will participate in 9 tomorrows jalsa according to sms received by me via pti at d chowk Islamabad

see the interview in the following video:

Last edited by a moderator:
hope he recovers soon, doctors say it'll take 3 weeks for him to make a full comeback.

so all in all , regarding wearing bullet-proof light jacket and possibility of attacks on IK, it clearly looks some foreigners have some takleef. The threat is clearly not from TTP taliban as such.

Other case, IK fall from lift could be blessing in disguise for Pak, PTI & IK.

But which countries or people who could involve in threats and attacks, our security agencies, people of Pakistan, police must work hard to find out, for any future unfortunate security threats which involve assassination, bomb blasts , attacks etc etc.

Not only tat, Pakistanis need to retaliate and take revenge from those unknown criminal forces.

Who could be targeting Imran Khan if not TTP. Except for PmL N, most political parties seem ok with him.

Americans and Jews don't seem to like IK for some reason, judging by their reaction over the Internet so far I have seen..

Indians seem to like IK because they think he might make peace between Pak and India,

afghans might like IK because he is Pushtoon, etc.

Not sure about Iranians, but Iranians might be happy if there is sectarian peace in Pak, something which imran khan is vocal about...

Not sure about Saudis...

Most people seem to like IK...so far..

Who could be targeting Imran Khan if not TTP. Except for PmL N, most political parties seem ok with him.

Americans and Jews don't seem to like IK for some reason, judging by their reaction over the Internet so far I have seen..

Indians seem to like IK because they think he might make peace between Pak and India,

afghans might like IK because he is Pushtoon, etc.

Not sure about Iranians, but Iranians might be happy if there is sectarian peace in Pak, something which imran khan is vocal about...

Not sure about Saudis...

Most people seem to like IK...so far..

Imran will get on very well with Ahmadinejad of Iran, both are intellectuals with a lot of common ground so I am sure they will have deep discussions and form a bond.

Opinion from the US can go to hell, like the Indians, nobody cares what they think.

These self righteous bigots will be put in their place very soon.

Imran will get on very well with Ahmadinejad of Iran, both are intellectuals with a lot of common ground so I am sure they will have deep discussions and form a bond.

Opinion from the US can go to hell, like the Indians, nobody cares what they think.

These self righteous bigots will be put in their place very soon.

I might be wrong, but I'm afraid Iranian government might be drama baz.. and I hope such drama is kept away from Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom