What's new

Imran Khan vows to lead K-P polio campaign himself

BbyxOPGIgAAk2Vt.jpg:large

How can TTP issue life threats to Imran Khan when he talks about peace talks? @KRAIT :undecided:

Its not by TTP.

Ansar al Mujahideen turns down Imran’s request

PESHAWAR (INP): Ansar Al Mujahideen, banned wing of the TTP has vehemently turned down the request of the Chairman Pakistan Tahrreke Insaf Imran Khan not to make target of their attacks to the workers of the polio vaccination campaign, has warned him to stay away from this matter or else ready for dire consequences.

A spokesman of the Ansar Al Mujahideen in a message to the media from unknown locations on Wednesday has asked Imran Khan to disengage himself from the polio eradication campaign or else ready to face dire consequences.

Chairman Pakistan Tahrreke Insaf Imran Khan earlier in the day, speaking to media persons had denounced attacks on polio team terming them inhuman and urged Taliban militants to let the government run a vaccination campaign to save children from lifelong disabilities.

PTI chairman Imran Khan had opened the campaign by administering polio drops to a child at Akora Khattak in KPK

Ansar al Mujahideen turns down Imran’s request

PESHAWAR (INP): Ansar Al Mujahideen, banned wing of the TTP has vehemently turned down the request of the Chairman Pakistan Tahrreke Insaf Imran Khan not to make target of their attacks to the workers of the polio vaccination campaign, has warned him to stay away from this matter or else ready for dire consequences.

A spokesman of the Ansar Al Mujahideen in a message to the media from unknown locations on Wednesday has asked Imran Khan to disengage himself from the polio eradication campaign or else ready to face dire consequences.

Chairman Pakistan Tahrreke Insaf Imran Khan earlier in the day, speaking to media persons had denounced attacks on polio team terming them inhuman and urged Taliban militants to let the government run a vaccination campaign to save children from lifelong disabilities.

PTI chairman Imran Khan had opened the campaign by administering polio drops to a child at Akora Khattak in KPK

Its not wing of TTP. wrongly quoted, unless Im mistaken about their orientation. its run by mangal bagh, right?

Its not wing of TTP. wrongly quoted, unless Im mistaken about their orientation. its run by mangal bagh, right?

Can't say anything for sure, don't have much knowledge. But i have seen a few other sources quoting them as TTP wing.

Can't say anything for sure, don't have much knowledge. But i have seen a few other sources quoting them as TTP wing.

thats deliberate to make it look horrific. you know TTP name sells in the market !

thats deliberate to make it look horrific. you know TTP name sells in the market !

Will the TTP denounce Ansar Al Mujahideen from what it has declared against the Khan?

I will bet you never to talk against the taliban on that issue.

IK%20Home.jpg

met in regard to polio campaign !

p.s.

@Jazzbot the door style remind me of my grandparent's house... pretty vintage style.
all the interior and exterior is Muslim, thanks to Jem for her highly aesthetic sense of taste !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom