What's new

Travelers to Punjab to show polio vaccination certificates

Why should Punjab be blamed for Sindh polio cases? Instead of incompetence of MQM/PPP.

no body is blaming anybody, its PMLN two faced policies for letting polio fester in FATA and then going against tohr provinces for not eradicating polio

polio will exist till PMLN fails to govern its own territory in FATA

now PMLN can't say hey, we are new, the previous govt was resposible since its one year now already

no body is blaming anybody, its PMLN two faced policies for letting polio fester in FATA and then going against tohr provinces for not eradicating polio

polio will exist till PMLN fails to govern its own territory in FATA

now PMLN can't say hey, we are new, the previous govt was resposible since its one year now already

Kids are not getting vaccinated in Waziristan since 2012, what were PPP/ANP doing considirng 90% of cases in country comes from Waziristan?

Kids are not getting vaccinated in Waziristan since 2012, what were PPP/ANP doing considirng 90% of cases in country comes from Waziristan?
Hafiz gul bahadur, who has peace treaty with army, banned polio workers in north waziristan after it was discovered that ISI is using polio workers for spying...............Intelligence agencies should stop using polio vaccination for spying and gathering intel, it is unethical for organization under state to do so.

Hafiz gul bahadur, who has peace treaty with army, banned polio workers in north waziristan after it was discovered that ISI is using polio workers for spying...............Intelligence agencies should stop using polio vaccination for spying and gathering intel, it is unethical for organization under state to do so.

I appreciate how you find a way to blame isi/army and defend poor terrorists even in must fucked up situation.

When dengue erupted in punjab, many people brought it to KPK and sindh from punjab. Some people from FATA travelled to lahore, came back with dengue and died.
Big brother punjab, you are so cold and selfish.

Lol you and i were discussing polio and terrorism. You were throwing malba of polio and terrorism at Afghans and i told you for attock-key-us-paar-pakistan it doesnt matter, for them your province is source of polio and terrorism.

Tsk--Tsk--Tsk ..... Using "Pak-One" identity...and being a former Afghan refugee, who had lived in Pakistan, and now is sitting abroad doesn't make you a Pakistani Pushtun my friend, I know how much Afghans despise Pakistan cuz of Pak's involvement, but unfortunately all they can do is bash Pakistan from behind a computer screen, while the reality is they travelled on a Pakistani passport to these countries in the west, where they are living today. Pushtuns form a significant part of the army and ISI, have contributed immensely to the bureaucracy and politics in Pakistan and are the second biggest ethnic group of Pakistan unlike in Afghanistan..where they had always been kept at bay ...by Pharsibaans....this is the reality which certain people can't digest...May God guide them

The Farsi/dari word Pak has nothing to do with Pakistani Identity.
Absolutely Pakistan..is the name of five regions Punjab, Afghan province(old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN with ancient civilizations like Indus Valley, Gandhara and Mehrghar....on the banks of River Indus....Pure or Pak has nothing to do with it

@Pak-one

Why don't you start a thread giving brief history of all of Pashtun tribes?
It would be boring for members here. I do share pieces of pashtun/afghan history in history section. My latest thread is
Ahmad Shah Durrani against Qing China

Absolutely Pakistan..is the name of five regions Punjab, Afghan province(old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, balochisTAN with ancient civilizations like Indus Valley, Gandhara and Mehrghar....on the banks of River Indus....Pure or Pak has nothing to do with it
Then why you assumed that i am asserting my pakistani identity with username pak-one?

better ban them haaaahahaaa TBH we are between one of the craziest stocked lolzz

@Pak-one

Why don't you start a thread giving brief history of all of Pashtun tribes?
because there is no such thing haahahhaha he is..................

Then why you assumed that i am asserting my pakistani identity with username pak-one?
I'm not assuming, its evident to any rational person, that you use Pakistani flags, plus the name Pak-One ....and spread sectarian and ethnic bigotry on this forum

this polio certificate, what does it mean, I am polio free but do I need to get myself tested for carrier or do I need to get anti-polio vaccination?

Certification that the bearer has taken the polio vaccine... You don't need to get yourself tested for being carrier - get yourself vaccinated if you plan to travel abroad, hospital shall issue you a certificate of vaccination.

i am really disappointed ... we people instead of blaming & throwing dirt at each other, should be working hand in hand to overcome this outbreak, but no why should we, we will give every issue an ethnic touch, so that we can enjoy our lust for being superior to the other ethnic group..:angry:

Come on dude - polio is national concern not just for international traveler. And we have to face this restriction until we eliminate polio at home.

Exactly.... That's why it should be dealt at national level, not at domestic level..

Why should Punjab be blamed for Sindh polio cases? Instead blame incompetence of MQM/PPP.

Brother has beef with everyone Military, Punjab, KPKians, Sindhis, hope he spares Balochis.

There is no record dengue came from Punjab to Swat. Hope we don't hear any bad news that pak-one's kids got polio never would I even imagine as such.

Back
Top Bottom