What's new

Imran Khan vows to lead K-P polio campaign himself

Good step by imran khan only if it is not limited to the photoshoots.....

Awesome. Now where is rest of leadership from other parties? C'mon at least unite against polio..

CM #KPK Pervez Khattak @JahangirKTareen and Samiul Haq ....joining hands for a cause #Polio #Pakistan

BbxXWV2CYAA6Kxr.jpg

the kid must be like, I will revenge this insult oneday :sarcastic:

why don't he just call his well wisher talibans to stop attacks ?

Thats what you call a leader.

The other leaders dont go out in public often. They cant. They dont have guts. They will scamper to London or Saudi Arabia or Dubai.

There is one who left more than two decades ago, took a British citizenship & has no plans to return but is fighting Taliban, hurling threats & sending death squads after his rivals, all from London!

At the same time he wants talks with TTP who are killing Polio workers.

:undecided:

TTP kills everyone without discrimination including muslims, shias, christians, civilians and army personnel.. What peace talks has to do with polio campaign in specific? :undecided:

TTP kills everyone without discrimination including muslims, shias, christians, civilians and army personnel.. What peace talks has to do with polio campaign in specific? :undecided:
Seems like I read more Pakistani news than you. Damn man, PDF made me Pakistan obsessed. ;)

Seems like I read more Pakistani news than you. Damn man, PDF made me Pakistan obsessed. ;)

How so? And most of our eastern members at PDF are more or less obsessed with Pakistan, that's why they are here, no offense intended.. ;)

Why offense ? Interested nahi hote to forum pe aate hi kyun ?

Sir I placed safe bet because we both know we have people on both sides who like do be a drama queen over tiniest of things. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom