What's new

How to resolve Pakistan's polio crisis

Oay you fake Punjaban! :p: Phoota wa damagh ka nai kabhi suna?! :unsure:

Chalo ji lardki banadiya ab? Maaf kareing burger baaji.

Phoota wah demagh? Are you those type of ABCD people who can either say English or Punjabi?

I know one such family, its funny as ****.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Chalo ji lardki banadiya ab? Maaf kareing burger baaji.

Phoota wah demagh? Are you those type of ABCD people who can either say English or Punjabi?

I know one such family, its funny as ****.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
damagh phoot ta hai and aqal phooti wi hoti hai :p:

Kid...for starters I am not even American born...Aap ki ABCD hi galat hogi :asahamed: I maybe CD :blink:

Oay you fake Punjaban! :p: Phoota wa damagh ka nai kabhi suna?! :unsure:

No I am not gonna kill my own ....you can throw your bombs on the other side of the border

It is a virus and people do travel....carrying the virus as hosts! Man even some people are serious pests!

Though I still go for creating a gaseous vaccine...they dont wanna take oral one then Ahlan Wa Sahlan breathe it in!

to resolve a problem you first need to find out the nature of the problem , its not about liquid or gaseous form .. its about the misconception which is in their minds

to resolve a problem you first need to find out the nature of the problem , its not about liquid or gaseous form .. its about the misconception which is in their minds
Knowing the root isnt going to stop it...But getting together and working together will!!! And moving towards is it will!

Knowing the root isnt going to stop it...But getting together and working together will!!! And moving towards is it will!

its not the roots , its a new problem ... most probably invented by CIA and RAW funded Taliban

From the comments of the original article:

"The reason polio vaccine is resisted in much of the Muslim world is that, having been invented by a Jew, it has gotten around that the vaccine is a ZIonist plot to poison Muslim children. The true poisoners are of course the Jew haters; this is the sort of thing which happens when their lies are allowed to spread. First combat the mendacity of the 'anti-Zionists' and then you can combat polio."

Afridi's program was for hepatitis, not polio. And NOT in FATA or KP.

Perception is more important than reality. Plus Abbottabad is in KPK. Plus vaccination is linked with OBL raid. To those who are suspicious it does not matter if the fake vaccination drive was for Hepatitis or Polio. You really are splitting hair over here.

Fact is that CIA has dented vaccination efforts. By saying that vaccination was for hepatitis and not Polio, you can not absolve CIA. Many world-renowned health professionals condemned this tactic and they did rightly so...

From the comments of the original article:

"The reason polio vaccine is resisted in much of the Muslim world is that, having been invented by a Jew, it has gotten around that the vaccine is a ZIonist plot to poison Muslim children. The true poisoners are of course the Jew haters; this is the sort of thing which happens when their lies are allowed to spread. First combat the mendacity of the 'anti-Zionists' and then you can combat polio."

I could not find this quote in the articles posted on this thread. Do you mean some other article. If so, I would like to get a reference / link.

You might have to click "show comments" on the Al-Jazeera page. Comment was written by a "Benjamin Brown."

I thought you would offer something substantial... Never mind now.

Many simple people can not wrap their heads around concern for health of Muslims, when the same people are seemingly so callous towards them in general. They do not quite understand the dangers to world health, etc... So what you have said could be plausible, but it also could be figment of someone's imagination.

Many simple people can not wrap their heads around concern for health of Muslims, when the same people are seemingly so callous towards them in general. They do not quite understand the dangers to world health, etc... So what you have said could be plausible, but it also could be figment of someone's imagination.
A long-winded way of excusing yourself from judging B.B.'s comment.

Back
Top Bottom